Sonic Central > Emerald Challenges

Future Challenge Suggestions (Read Page 1 First)

(1/13) > >>

SpinDashMaster:
Got an idea? Post it here! This is a no-holds-barred squawk box for you to offer what you think would be an awesome Emerald Challenge.

Currently I am taking suggestions for a White ME and a Light Blue ME challenge, so I'll be paying special attention to suggestions that fit their themes.

Also make sure you keep checking this first post for things I'm looking for. :o

DanielTheFalcon:
Do The Doomsday in 3:00.

Groudon:
Under 2:00 sounds more challenging.

DanielTheFalcon:
Yep, i think 2:00 is better.

Spinballwizard:
We want a challenge, not something that's piss easy. Even 2:00 is doable by the average player. (Just check the chart -- the lowest yellow can achieve 2:00, which is below the median time.) It doesn't fit either theme, though.

I'll have to see if it's possible (I don't think it's possible in all areas), but maybe beat S3K as Knuckles using Sonic's routes whenever possible for light blue. Problem being I'm not sure if it's possible on all acts. On some it's piss easy, while on others you're forced into Knuckles' route. (I know Knux can get around it for MG2 and CN2, but I don't think he can do anything else.)

Maybe one for either challenge could to be beating some act or series of acts on S3K as Hyper Sonic without moving while touching the ground, maybe with a 1:00 transform time (though with the large rings it's less of an issue than in S2).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version