Sonic Central > Competition Central

The Official Guides/Videos Feedback Topic

(1/11) > >>

SadisticMystic:
This is a place to discuss all those non-record items you can submit here.

Found an error in a guide?  Think you have something that makes it more complete?  Just want to comment on it?

And with videos, maybe you've found something that makes the route shown in one obsolete?  Obviously it's harder to change these than to change guides, but will the effort of making a new one cause it to look sufficiently more impressive that it's worth reposting?

Think  there's an underrepresented level that should have a walkthrough in text or visual form, but doesn't yet?

This is the topic where you discuss all that.

Taco:
yayers

I've always wanted some way to comment on others videos

I'm sure I've had a few thoughts run through my mind when watching a few of the other's vids here at TSC, as well as when reading the guides.

The only thing I can think of at the moment relating to this topic at all is for mikes vids.

FIX TEH FRAMERATE FOR YOUR VIDS!!! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S UNPOSSIBLE JUST DO IT!

also, maybe you can borrow a gba player for your gamecube, make a few sonic advance 3 vids?

and I guess mike's moonzone guide and my moonzone video are both outdated since the record beats us by like...a second

Bilan:

--- Quote --- The only thing I can think of at the moment relating to this topic at all is for mikes vids.

[snapback]6681[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

COUGHaquaticruin1knuxCOUGH

yse:
QUOTING SPREE!

--- Quote ---The only thing I can think of at the moment relating to this topic at all is for mikes vids.

--- End quote ---

Not gonna happen, unless you can improve the routes in my runs. =P

--- Quote ---also, maybe you can borrow a gba player for your gamecube, make a few sonic advance 3 vids?
--- End quote ---

Again, not gonna happen. I would gladly, but I know two friends who so much as have a Gamecube... and neither of them have a GBP. I have been looking for them, but I can't find them anywhere.

--- Quote ---and I guess mike's moonzone guide and my moonzone video are both outdated since the record beats us by like...a second
[snapback]6681[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

Not true. That record is bullshit. Plain and simple.

supersonicandtails:
Why are there so many broken links in the videos section??!!  I'd really like to watch some of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version