don't click here

I think it's time to apologize...

Print

Author Topic: I think it's time to apologize...  (Read 9006 times)

Offline qubit

« on: August 31, 2005, 11:47:23 am »
As the new TSC comes up and I finally have the time to write this, I think it's time I shed my new skin as well.  I believe I have some apologies to make before I start resubmitting everything that got deleted.

Firstly, I would like to apologize specifically to Cybrax, for thinking that, simply because someone sharing his SN had attacked and destroyed other forums, that he was the one responsible for attacking TSC.  No hard feelings, man; I hadn't realized that the attack's culprit had already been found and I desparately wanted TSC back.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to RPGnutter for getting him whipped up in my so-called "Cybrax conspiracies" and making him believe things which are false.

Lastly, I would like to apologize to all the cheaters, liers and anyone in the "banned" section of the forum whom I have heckled previously.  I was desparate at that time in my life to gain some power, and I guess I gained it the wrong way.

I hope (please?) that people will forgive me and that I can restart with a clean record.

Sincerely,

theenglishman
Me: Do you find it odd that CF's top two loves rank last in his Bouncy rankings? x_x
mike89: yes. yes i do.
mike89: but then i find CF odd.
Me: so do I.

The odds of meeting a TSCer randomly on the street, at any given time anywhere in the world, is approximately 15,785,611 to 1 ... and growing.

Offline CosmicFalcon

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 02:01:32 pm »
Those who are banned can't read this letter of yours.
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 06:31:01 pm »
Firstly, I would like to apologize specifically to Cybrax, for thinking that, simply because someone sharing his SN had attacked and destroyed other forums, that he was the one responsible for attacking TSC.  No hard feelings, man; I hadn't realized that the attack's culprit had already been found and I desparately wanted TSC back.
[snapback]6293[/snapback]

Doesn't matter. Turns out that rumour was good for something after all.

Read this and you'll see why.

^_^

<3 Thorn.

Offline magnum12

• Awesome Overlord of TMMC
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista msie9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 07:50:01 pm »
Firstly, I would like to apologize specifically to Cybrax, for thinking that, simply because someone sharing his SN had attacked and destroyed other forums, that he was the one responsible for attacking TSC.  No hard feelings, man; I hadn't realized that the attack's culprit had already been found and I desparately wanted TSC back.

^_^
[snapback]6296[/snapback]
"<Psyroclasm> okay, since I’m the only one here who knows cybrax personally, I think I get responsibility for holding the TSC convention

<mike89> actually, I think that responsibility goes to SM

<mike89> do you accept?

<_> no

<_> and what about Artie?

<mike89> ask Artie

<mike89> but in the meantime, it lies with Rayku, I suppose

<Psyroclasm> all right

<Psyroclasm> he had an invite list

* gbagcn has joined #soniccenter

<Psyroclasm> consisting of who he thought were the 25 best players on the site

<Psyroclasm> it is as follows:

<Psyroclasm> CosmicFalcon, cybrax, DaleG, F-Man, FoxLuc, Ghost, Legogo, magnum12, megadrivechamps, mike89, NintenDan, oldskoolgamer101, Rayku, RPGnutter, Shadow Wedge, shadowgamer196, SadisticMystic, sonicam, sonichero, SprintGod, SuperSonic101, Turbos, yoshifan, ybbun, zealous"

-This is weird, I didn't know I had an invite. I'm also surprised that somebody thought of me as a good player since I've always considered myself sort of a two trick pony.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 07:51:51 pm by magnum12 »
Ever know what its like to get pwned by a book? Sonic certainly does.

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 11:16:39 pm »
I thought the expression was one trick pony.

Also fear the gbagcn part of that. =P

As for that list, I was quite hard pressed to think of 25 players. I suppose I could've shortened the list, but meh.

<3 Thorn.

Offline F-Man

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2005, 06:03:12 pm »
Bwaha, that's awesome. I don't dislike PACHUKA though. =)

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2005, 02:13:23 am »
True, but you're just about the only person (well, the only regular at least) from here that's also regular at Sonic Cult.

<3 Thorn.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2005, 10:02:33 am »
Secondly, I would like to apologize to RPGnutter for getting him whipped up in my so-called "Cybrax conspiracies" and making him believe things which are false.

Dont worry about it dude, and as it happens, I didn't believe or not-believe it :o

I was neutral on it, as I used to talk to Cybrax now and then, and I really wouldn't have expected him to hack a site he'd put a lot of work into, so to speak atleast.

^_^
[snapback]6296[/snapback]

You=win.
Did you not think I had a mind?

Print

Hits: 165 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.