Sonic Central > General Sonic

The Easiest A Rank in SA2B

(1/5) > >>

qubit:
What, in your opinion, is the easiest A rank to get in SA2B?  I'll be checking this post often, so hurry up!!!  Reply to this post if you have a different answer.

Chao (pun intended),

theenglishman

General Throatstomper:
.....and you didn't add 'other' as an option-why? Anyways, the easiest 'A' rank is 100% Iron Gate 1. For Shadow+Sonic it is City Escape 2, and for Rouge+Knuckles it is... I'd say.....Wild Canyon Chao mission.

SadisticMystic:
Easy things include Cannon's Core 2 (with the warp), Security Hall 3, Route 101 5 (which can't possibly be completed EXCEPT with A rank), Route 280 2 (using that trick), and Mad Space 2.

Oh wait, none of those are options.  Looks like we're doomed.

qubit:

--- Quote ---What, in your opinion, is the easiest A rank to get in SA2B?  I'll be checking this post often, so hurry up!!!  Reply to this post if you have a different answer.

Chao (pun intended),

theenglishman
[snapback]4457[/snapback]
--- End quote ---

blueblaze:

thanx.  I apologize for not putting 'other' on the list.  I was just making the poll up at like 11 pm, so I was pretty sleepy.

Another thing: I was the only person who voted!!  I voted Iron Gate 100 rings, but decided that Dry Lagoon Chao was easier after I already voted.

One last thing: did you not read my description?  "Reply to this poll if you have another option."  Good going on reading it, but don't bring complaints.  PLEASE!!  I have enough low self-esteem as it is  :o

Chao,

theenglishman

p.s. One thing, I suck at this game and I'm stuck on Crazy Gadget (raucous laughter ensues from blueblaze's mouth).  You know when Eggman says, "Well done Sonic, but you'll never leave this room alive!! Mwahahahaaa!"  can you give me a suggestion or two?

p.p.s.  Kart racing times on tsc, yes or no?

qubit:
From SadisticMystic:

"Easy things include Cannon's Core 2 (with the warp), Security Hall 3, Route 101 5 (which can't possibly be completed EXCEPT with A rank), Route 280 2 (using that trick), and Mad Space 2.

Oh wait, none of those are options. Looks like we're doomed. "

Thank you, SM, for your options.  I was quite limited by the 10-Option Poll, so unfortunately we are all screwed.  I've never played Cannon's Core, never tried, never even got that far (hilarious laughter from Cybrax or some other grandmaster).  In fact, I'm stuck at Crazy Gadget (more laughter).  Thanks again for the reply.

Chao,

theenglishman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version