The Lounge > Gaming and Grazing

So...what's up?

(1/2) > >>

Token:
So since board is pretty dead, thought I'd stir up some conversation.

What has people been up to lately?

hfactor66:
Well I've been playing a lot of BO zombies lately on my PS3, but as far as goals on TSC, I'm trying to get all RA records on Sonic Rush Adventure. (aside from Deep Core, that doesn't even deserve to be an RA >_>) just need Plant Kingdom 1 with Blaze & it will be done, I'll have tied or beaten every RA record aside from Deep Core.

UPDATE: goal achieved, went ahead & did Deep Core anyway! :D 0p!

I'm also involved in the second biannual VGR Member Tournament of 2016, gonna be trying to win that. I placed third in the first biannual tournament this year & landed an interview with one of the admins/top players on VGR that got me on the front page for weeks.

Pokemonmaster888:
Nothing much on my end as far as Sonic gaming. I've been really busy in school, so I don't have much time to play video games for fun or competitively at this time. Been doing well outside of video gaming though in numerous endeavors. I visit TSC every day and always check up on the site, as it will always hold a special place in my life. Even in inactive times like this, it still sees submissions come in so it's not all bad I guess.

DGF:
Pretty much on the Same Board as Pokemonaster, I still Speedrun Sonic Generations and Unleashed,but I have been dedicating most of my time to the new Blazblue game that just came out and the the combination of Work/School has been keeping me busy most the time, so i can really only play my games like 2 to 3 times a week anyways. I always come to this site every now and then to see what has changed about it, pretty everyone is on discord at this point because its a very good gaming app, this site got me into speedrunning in General, once i graduated from college, ill probably keep going at speedrunning and Blazblue for the most part though. Probably going to be going to a lot more fighting game tournaments

Aitamen:
Been enjoying SA2 and Generations...  Also just found the Crush 40 cover of Sonic Boom, and briefly wondered how I existed so long without it.

Also have mostly completed a book, which I'll soon be publishing!

Aside from that, playing Story of Seasons with the wives, and have been studying finances and optimizing our savings for, we hope, early retirement.  Which sounds more boring than it is, though I guess that's not saying much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version