The Lounge > Gaming and Grazing

MAKE SONIC GREAT AGAIN! (Official New Sonic Games Thread)

(1/3) > >>

Starlight_Glimmer:
will be your new sonic 3d game

BUT, way more importantly for our veterans, sonic mania!

this is the moment we have all been waiting for! the creators of sonic colors and sonic generations (the only 3d sonic games I personally endorse beside SSR) and sonic mania for the veterans is coming out both in 2017!

lets be honest, the past few years havent been the best years for the TSC community, but I believe with these two games it will reinvigorate the veterans with sonic mania, and inspire the sonic newcomers with generations 2 at the same time. where we can come together and share our best moments of sonic together sparking cross interest between the generations of sonic games.

where our competitive sites ask "do you stand with sonic?" here we say "SONIC STANDS WITH YOU!" and I believe this is the final ho rah from sonic team, if this doesnt work, nothing will.

im hyped, is anyone else hyped? sonic mania will be amazing, any vet can tell that. now its up to sonic generations 2 to get it right, Im higly optimistic for them.

lets make sonic great again!

***also requesting sticky to front page***
enough with the "I am ded homepage feel"

SB737:
Considering how Generations is my favourite video game of all time, I can't wait for Project Sonic, I'll definitively be playing it a lot.
And I loved the classic Sonic games so much, so to see them finally release a game of that style is awesome. It looks like Sega might actually do something right with Sonic this time :)

Groudon:
For Sonic games, I've learned avoiding hype is the best way to avoid potential disappointment.  After three 3D games being only appealing enough to 100% and another where only a glitch kept me playing after beating it, I'm not expecting much from this one.

That said, I'm not as big a fan of 2D Sonic games as I am of 3D.  I'll likely 100% Sonic Mania and TA a couple levels, but that's it.

The only thing I'm kinda excited for is the level pack for Lego Dimensions.

DGF:
Generations is by far my favorite game to speedrun and i always have the time to 100% the 2D games, im looking forward to both games next and will wait 'PATIENTLY'

Starlight_Glimmer:

--- Quote from: SB737 on July 23, 2016, 07:14:25 am ---so to see them finally release a game of that style is awesome. It looks like Sega might actually do something right with Sonic this time :)

--- End quote ---

I agree, I believe they got it right this time, in association with christian whitehead, its going to be epic, he hasn't delivered a shitty game/remake to us yet :) .

--- Quote from: Groudon on July 23, 2016, 10:27:46 am ---For Sonic games, I've learned avoiding hype is the best way to avoid potential disappointment.  After three 3D games being only appealing enough to 100% and another where only a glitch kept me playing after beating it, I'm not expecting much from this one.

--- End quote ---

The game is being made by the creators of sonic colors and sonic generations, both 3d sonic games are as good as 3D sonic can get, I really don't have much worry for generations 2

--- Quote from: Groudon on July 23, 2016, 10:27:46 am ---The only thing I'm kinda excited for is the level pack for Lego Dimensions.

--- End quote ---

Stupid, this is why we need common sense TSC mod reform.

--- Quote from: DGF on July 24, 2016, 04:16:34 am ---Generations is by far my favorite game to speedrun and i always have the time to 100% the 2D games, im looking forward to both games next and will wait 'PATIENTLY'

--- End quote ---

they can't come soon enough... think about it, 2017 is still pretty far away, let alone it could even be HOLIDAY of 2017 >_>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version