Sonic Central > General Sonic

My Sonic the hedgehog/Sonic Team collection... ALMOST COMPLETE!

(1/2) > >>

frozen:
Regards! im a sonic speedrunner but im a collector first... and i want share with this community my little(over 400 piece) collection of sonic team/sonic games! Im getting australian,portugal and europe version for pal, Canadian and NTSC version for america and all japanes alternative version too... with asians,korean and arcade/unlicensed game.  if someone want help me, i need a canadian fan who can give me the last 3 game i miss(sonic 1,2 and spinball canadian version). So... here we go!

theultimategamer95:
Dayum... not gonna lie, I'm actually pretty fucking impressed with this collection. Really wish it was mine tbh... :P
Big congratz for when you get those last couple of games man! Must be a pretty amazing achievement having a collection this nice.

frozen:

--- Quote from: theultimategamer95 on May 26, 2016, 02:47:20 am ---Dayum... not gonna lie, I'm actually pretty fucking impressed with this collection. Really wish it was mine tbh... :P
Big congratz for when you get those last couple of games man! Must be a pretty amazing achievement having a collection this nice.

--- End quote ---
thanks so much, i love sonic, and i prove by collecting anything of him. Here in Italy there's no many items, not very popular, so for me it's hard find anything about him ç.ç

DarkPolarNight:
Wow, that’s an amazing collection you have there. :O As UG95 said, it must be very nice to have that.

It’s very interesting to see what everything (or as near as dammit :P) from the Sonic franchise looks like when put together like that. No doubt, this must have taken you a long while to do (especially based in a country where all this is harder to get hold of).

I wish you all the best, on your quest for your remaining games!

SpanielWare:
Mighty fine collection you've built up here, what eye candy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version