don't click here

I'd like to point out...

Print

Author Topic: I'd like to point out...  (Read 8790 times)

Offline Ridiculiousishnessless

• TSC: Aiko
  • win10 chrome
  • Finally got the perfect forum name.
    • View Profile
I'd like to point out...
« on: March 29, 2016, 09:41:19 am »
We have only made 7 (and now 8) topics this year. Seriously. http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?action=stats (Scroll down to the bottom). So uhh.... I'm just creating a thread for some fun thread ideas. Yeah, maybe I'm just a fool and this site is already dead anyways, but anyways, I actually came up with the idea of getting permission from other members and telling their stories, plenty of fun facts though. Only one I've thought about is HyperSonic7701, he's got an interesting story and also has some stuff I could pack as fun facts like how his leaderboard disputes topic is the biggest leaderboard disputes topic out of all the BS calls. And No this is not a April Fools joke. I should make one of those though lawl

I just hope we get 1337 competitors before April Fools... If not, I may have to make an alt and submit something, if the admins are okay with that. Because 1336 just won't cut it :(
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 09:51:07 am by Ridiculiousishnessless »
I love to love love.

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: I'd like to point out...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 11:02:44 am »
I actually came up with the idea of getting permission from other members and telling their stories, plenty of fun facts though. Only one I've thought about is HyperSonic7701, he's got an interesting story and also has some stuff I could pack as fun facts like how his leaderboard disputes topic is the biggest leaderboard disputes topic out of all the BS calls.

Why not concoct a TSC member Pokédex of sorts; kill two birds with one stone. :P
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... engenders an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Print

Hits: 1,202 | Hits This Month: 9 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 993.44 KB | Time: 0.23s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.