don't click here

new hydrocity 1 level wrap NEED HELP!!!!!

Print

Author Topic: new hydrocity 1 level wrap NEED HELP!!!!!  (Read 7160 times)

new hydrocity 1 level wrap NEED HELP!!!!!
« on: December 13, 2015, 04:28:06 am »
hey, sorry i am a complete noob at using forums.  i hope i am doing this right...
i found a new zip in hydrocity but i can't find a way to get out of it in the boss room. i figure this is the best way to search for someone that understands the game enough to know how to.
i just showed it to mike89, he doesn't think it will be worth it. but at least IL-wise i think there is a lot of potential and as with all strats i feel the more people find consistency with it, it may save time at one point. the more you know right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fu9twyqcI4

Offline SpinDashMaster

• Dime Turner
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Sonic 2 Racer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: new hydrocity 1 level wrap NEED HELP!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 11:34:40 am »
That looks easy to replicate, and considerably higher than the other zip point I was shown a few years back.

Give me time to playtest this a little. I'm known for taking stupid shit in this game and making it competitive.

Offline SpinDashMaster

• Dime Turner
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Sonic 2 Racer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: new hydrocity 1 level wrap NEED HELP!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 11:52:10 am »
Okay that didn't take long.

While higher, it's still not good enough. The end result drops you in the same place. You would need a zip point even higher than this, I'm afraid. And judging by the way the level starts (Open vertical space with a wall on the left), that's probably slim odds.

Print

Hits: 608 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.02 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.