don't click here

Halloween Topics! 4: Favorite Creepypasta

Print

Author Topic: Halloween Topics! 4: Favorite Creepypasta  (Read 10228 times)

Offline hfactor66

Halloween Topics! 4: Favorite Creepypasta
« on: October 30, 2015, 06:46:11 am »
Welcome back once again to Halloween Topics! This is topic #4, which means tomorrow is the last topic in this Halloween series! Please let me know if you want me to continue making these threads after Halloween!

I feel like yesterday's topic was a flop, didn't have that many responses. Didn't seem like a relatable topic I guess. Anyway, today's topic is creepypastas… and for those of you who don't know what a creepypasta is, it's a scary short story you read online. It can be about anything; TV shows, video games, something in real life, and so on. So the question is; what's your favorite creepypasta? And for those of you who haven't read a creepypasta before, I recommend looking up the YouTube channel SomeOrdinaryGamers, he does a series called haunted gaming where he does read-alongs to really good video game creepypastas that were submitted to his forum.

For my favorite creepypasta, I'm going to pick the creepypasta called It Has A Lovely Ending. It's a story about this flash game on Facebook (I forget what it's called) but it's hypnotizing its players and making them spam email their friends about this flash game, and they always say, "it has a lovely ending." You can find it on the SomeOrdinaryGamers forum if you want to read it for yourself.

I'm not sure how many creepypasta fans we have here on TSC, but I wanna hear from you, what's your favorite creepypasta?
Rings are my specialty.

Offline SqwareEcks

• Always a day late and a buck short
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Topics! 4: Favorite Creepypasta
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 07:35:09 pm »
Can't go wrong with Ben Drowned. Especially with the "You Shouldn't Have Done That" video.
My life needs a rewind/erase button.
-Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Offline Starlight_Glimmer

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 07:40:33 pm »
buried alive, kappa.
We Shine Like Rainbows~ 

Offline Ridiculiousishnessless

• TSC: Aiko
  • win10 chrome
  • Finally got the perfect forum name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 01:05:07 pm »
Little off-topic, but...
I was horrified by creepypastas. I never read even one. Now that I've read a few (Just a few, definitely under 10), they aren't as bad as I thought. I'm still horrified by those jeff the killer jump scares though.
I love to love love.

Print

Hits: 1,061 | Hits This Month: 7 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1016.96 KB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.