don't click here

Stepping down

Print

Author Topic: Stepping down  (Read 19598 times)

Offline flying fox

Stepping down
« on: August 13, 2015, 06:29:21 am »
Wasn't sure whether to make this topic or just go quietly, but I thought I should say something given the way the site is in. I have decided that I don't want to be admin here anymore for personal reasons that I don't really want to go in to. Also I have more important things going on in my life that really need more attention.

I am glad that I found DsS's videos on S06, mentioning this place, which made me google it and sign up straight away. I have met so many wonderful people here and the best boyfriend I ever had. However, it's time to go on and do other things. Don't worry I'll still be around on twitch, twitter and skype :)

Offline TheRealShadnic

• TheRealShadnic
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Hi! I am HC Sonic-fan, finally competing here!
    • View Profile
Re: Stepping down
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 12:43:47 pm »
It's sad to see you go, but it's important to know what to prioritize in life. You've made a huge impact on community and we're glad you decided to stick around for so long :) But yeah, cya around on other sites and thanks for everything ^_^
FIRST ONE TO GET PLATINUM IN SONIC GENERATIONS!!!!

Offline FocusSight64

• Language Geek
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 firefox
  • Your Friendly Neighbourhood Weeaboo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 03:13:11 am »
Fully agree. You go, FlyingFox. Enjoy yourself for once. (I know that you've been stressed most of the time you've had this position.)

Seriously, I'm glad you're getting away from it all. Must feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Wish you the best, FF.
Proud supporter of Cookie☆ (クッキー☆) MADs.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 04:09:46 pm »
Well as I said in a skype group I am in, I think I was being a bit too hasty and wasn't thinking straight. I would rather take a step back than a step down so I would actually like to have my admin powers back please.

Offline Token

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 04:21:08 pm »
Do what's best for you.

Print

Hits: 2,312 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.06 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.