don't click here

... Most of you will hate me for this.

Print

Author Topic: ... Most of you will hate me for this.  (Read 7008 times)

Offline Nelspike

• The S3K old hag is back.
  • TSC: Nelspike TX
  • win10 firefox
  • The S3K old hag is back.
    • View Profile
    • Nelspike's Blog
... Most of you will hate me for this.
« on: May 28, 2015, 06:23:10 am »
Hello peeps!

Most of you might know who I am, others might not. I think I am not that appreciated around the TSC community, much less around the Sonic Community. This due to what happened a couple of years ago (7-8 years ago to be more precise). Here goes nothing.

--------------

My name's Nelson, formerly known as Nelspike TX, a former SCD (Sonic Cage Dome) Staff Member. I'm currently 24, and a grown Software Developer with a Masters Degree on my hand. It's been a really long time ever since I came in contact with anyone that was part of the community, therefore also abandoning my old habit of doing TA runs on Sonic Classics. The reason I joined TSC in the first place back then was to prove myself worthy alongside the best players in the community, and therefore improve my Time Attacking skills.

I noticed that throughout the years, I have been missing a lot on the community, and completely forgot how awesome it was to play the classics, as well as striving to be better. I also come here to try to come back to the basics and try to integrate myself into the community one more time. I also noticed there was a tournament happening (here), to which I had no knowledge, so I didn't show up. Or maybe I did have knowledge, and I just can't remember right now. There were a lot of things that happened back then, a handful of people called BS on me on the TA standings. One of my wishes is to redeem myself, by trying to achieve those times once more, and prove that I can actually do those. I don't want to be labeled a liar, much less in the community that held me dear during those years and enabled me to grow up and become a better person.

So here I stand, trying to make a triumphant entry, after all the BS that happened. And to of course, become an active member and participate in whatever is there to participate.

--------------

Okay, the bad part is over. TL;DR for the lazy ones: I'm back, and I am looking for redemption. And fun.

It's good to see the community is still alive. Seriously. Cheers!
Emerald Trophies:

The old images are gone. Bare with me.

Offline Brutus

Re: ... Most of you will hate me for this.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 10:09:35 am »
How do you feel about yaoi?

Print

Hits: 235 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 990.27 KB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.