don't click here

Administrator Title Change

Print

Author Topic: Administrator Title Change  (Read 153588 times)

Offline Don

Re: Administrator Title Change
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2015, 06:06:26 pm »
You're missing the part where Thorn's "direct post" leads us to now. Had he not made that post, this topic would have died sooner and this topic's intent would have been exactly as you say. So yes, this topic will continue to be here.

Just 2 simple things:

We could've ended it then and there;
I wasn't trying to convince you. I just wanted point out your bullshit.

So yes, lock the topic if you will, but don't act like you didn't want this attention you got.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2015, 06:07:25 pm »
WE'RE A HIVE MIND AND WE ASSAULT AS ONE

Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Starlight_Glimmer

« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2015, 01:34:36 am »
yall need to stop, and apologize with each other. There is real things we need to get done with adminstration title change. you guys should help me fill in holes, and create new things.

I PERSONALLY know one admin that has left trying to change things for the better. he was literally a cunt hair away from it (in fact he did it) and it got over turned at the last second without any testing/experimenting. (which is extreme bs)

they dont want yall fighting about stupid stuff, if we wana fight we will take it to the leaderboards.

they want yall to come together and fix/improve tsc. they want change, but they dont want to be responsible for it if it goes south, understabily. they have a reputation to uphold.

you should know, at this time tsc is very vulnerable to new/good ideas. and Ive personally heard quite a few very good ideas, and you should be taking advantage of it, over anything else.

We Shine Like Rainbows~ 

Offline SpinDashMaster

• Dime Turner
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Sonic 2 Racer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2015, 10:59:21 am »
Any good ideas will simply be shot down by our resident Anti-idea turrets.

Any attempt to argue with Anti-idea turrets results in shenanigans.

Any attempt to destroy an Anti-idea turrets results in --- Let's find out!

Offline hfactor66

« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2015, 01:15:17 pm »
*smh* it's sad to see that this is what TSC has come to… it really is… this forum just might as well not even exist, since all the social aspects of TSC are on Skype or some shit nowadays.
Rings are my specialty.

Offline TimpZ

« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2015, 07:01:38 pm »
Forgive me for being late to the party but I'd like to give my gratitude to Thorn, Parax and whomever I've learned to know during my time on TSC for all their efforts both prior and after I joined to help make the community what it is when it's at its best and for putting up with so much bullshit, including from me.

My best experience from TSC is by far the revival of race nights and the year that followed. Unfortunately it changed for the worse and I was honestly quite sad when it finally died. Thank you guys, I had a blast.

As far as what's to come of TSC in the future, I'm in agreement with Parax in that I don't see any real future for it unless some major changes are implemented. When it comes to stats the site is in this limbo where you can't call out a proof without solid evidence but at the same time solid evidence for either side doesn't exist. But instead of putting the burden of proof on the one claiming the stat, the burden of proof lies on the one making the BS call. The result is frustration both from users and admins and unless this is changed I can only see TSC devolving to obscurity.

I've previously argued that TSC should go with the times and include full-game runs of some sort on the site. However I've changed my opinion since today that role has already been filled by newer and more progressive sites. I'm happy with TSC filling the niche of score, ring and IL runs since that's the embodiment of the spirit SEGA had in the 90's with their heavy arcade feel. But the reason TSC and its members have become more toxic and/or vocal about it in recent years I would attribute to frustration to the status quo that I think most feel is hurting the site.

I hope change for the better can come sooner than later. And if nothing else, it's been a fun ride while it lasted :).
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 07:06:46 pm by TimpZ »

Print

Hits: 800 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.08 MB | Time: 0.07s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.