Welcome Center > Beef

ITT Anti-emulator propaganda

(1/3) > >>

Starlight_Glimmer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1lKyFgvTP0

I dont really give a crap about self promotion, (if you're sub'd please unsub)  and YT doesn't pay me. I only want you to watch the first 41 seconds (the speed run equiped is half assed, and just to make it TSC compliant) this is completely for propaganda reasons.

This isn't a topic to start a fight about emulators, but rather to keep the attack against emulators going strong, if you want to support them, do it in another thread.

Emulators are horrible and promote inequality in our stats.

No one is superior on console.

FocusSight64:
Not true. Certain consoles have advantages, along with regions. Being from CS, of course I'd say "oust emulators altogether", but that'd be the unpopular opinion here. The issues with emulators not emulating accurately will always be present.

TimpZ:
Emulators are the spawn of the devil and his temptations. Resist the urge and join the divine brotherhood of Consolism.

Etch:
My sega genesis still works, lol.

Starlight_Glimmer:
I've been studying the most effective ways to spread a message, its appears the crowd we need to cater to (based on polls, and random surveys)  needs memes.

so I constructed few:

also feel free to make your own stuff, and post it. I truly think it's silly emulators are even discussed let alone a valid source of completion (without checks and balances!)

Im truly serious... if emulators aren't ended or at least changed in a some what reasonable time, Im working on something that should be the final nail in the emulator coffin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version