don't click here

Hello?

Print

Author Topic: Hello?  (Read 7639 times)

Hello?
« on: March 01, 2015, 03:57:39 pm »
My name is Cristails; and  I just wanted to say hi before starting my journey tough this amazing site; I've been fan of Sega (& Sonic; of course) since 2004 with a dreamcast; and it's games and community have helped me a lot over the years.
as for me; i do some graphic design and i'm not much of a pro player; but i do believe i can score some nice points on some places; i'll have to see.
I wonder if it's ok if i post some of my works, alongside the Scores i'm going to submit.
And nevertheless; thank you for reading this message; and if someone wants to give me suggestions ; or wants help with graphic stuff; let me know ^^
Already looking forward to meet all of you

Offline hfactor66

Re: Hello?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 10:02:26 pm »
Hello! Welcome to TSC! I'm AmyRoseFan, TSC's #1 fan of the adorable pink hedgie! Hope you have fun competing on TSC! I have lots of areas of specialty in many Sonic games, but I mainly specialize in RA, or Ring Attacking.
Rings are my specialty.

Offline Fosho

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 11:43:33 pm »
Yo, enjoy the competition.

Offline Vixuzen

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 06:37:26 am »
Hello. We hope You enjoy the competition and wish You good luck :).

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 07:55:58 pm »
Hello! Welcome to TSC! I'm AmyRoseFan, TSC's #1 fan of the adorable pink hedgie! Hope you have fun competing on TSC! I have lots of areas of specialty in many Sonic games, but I mainly specialize in RA, or Ring Attacking.
Thank you ^^ I'll try for now with Special Stages
Yo, enjoy the competition.
I'll always try to enjoy ^^
Hello. We hope You enjoy the competition and wish You good luck :).
Thank you!

I wonder; it would be fine if i post some of my works on this site from time to time?

Print

Hits: 867 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1017.16 KB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.