don't click here

Topic 12 - Are there Sonic games you've never played that you want to play?

Print

Author Topic: Topic 12 - Are there Sonic games you've never played that you want to play?  (Read 24341 times)

Offline hfactor66

This time I'm just gonna get right to it. Is there a Sonic game (or games) that you wish you would have played?

There's a lot of Sonic games I wish I could play, like many of the 3DS Sonic titles, I don't have a 3DS & I want to play them so bad! I want to play either of the Sonic Boom titles cuz I wanna see how the games turned out, as they were highly anticipated by some of the community. I've seen some episodes of the show, and it's alright.

What about you?

Come back every day until New Years for new forum topics! Also special thanks to Softspeak for this topic idea! :)
Rings are my specialty.

Offline chainchump

When Sonic 06 came out 8 years ago, I really wanted to get it, but I wasn't allowed it because I was only 10 years old at the time (the game being rated a 12+ here in the UK.) I slowly forgot about the game until I joined this site 3 years ago when I was reminded that it existed. I watched a few videos and saw how buggy and glitchy the game was, so I didn't really want to play it anymore, lol. However, I'm a big fan of speedrunning and glitches in general, so one day I might wander into a game store, notice a copy on the shelf and take it home with me.

Offline RigidatoMS

• A big fan of SA2B
  • TSC: Omega Rafael Santos
  • win10 chrome
  • I used to be so childish years ago... I'm sorry.
    • View Profile
Sonic Unleashed PS3/X360, because the QSS and the M-Speed are really cool! Unhappily, I don't have a PS3 or X360.
My Youtube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl85g5j2ERbADAhTeiYVEOg
Discord: RigidatoMS#6257

Offline CriticalCyd

• ~('w')~ ~('w')~ ~('w')~
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • =^● ⋏ ●^=
    • View Profile
    • My twitch stream
I worked through most of my to-do list for Sonic games this year, but the one I still really want to try is Sonic 06. Silver especially looks fun 'w'
Speedrunning shenanigans =^● ⋏ ●^=

http://twitch.tv/CriticalCyd
http://youtube.com/CriticalCyd
http://twitter.com/CriticalCyd

Offline DGF

• WildCard Speedster
  • TSC: DarkGravityFlames
  • win10 chrome
  • Code S.O.L, Azure Grimrore ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
I pretty much played every sonic games. But i would to pick up colors as a new speedrunning game :)
My Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9TztQrHz0nwzfSZZFoYOVA
PSN = ChaosKnight_56
Steam: TerumiTrueAzure

Championship(s) Held: Sonic Generations
Current Records: Overdrift Challenge , Terror from the Deep, Death egg robot (Hard), Vector's Mission

Offline theultimategamer95

• Your typical speed runner
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • I am the ultimate!
    • View Profile
I just wanna play the next GOOD Sonic game...
My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/theultimategamer95

My PSN = greatgamer83

My Skype = theultimategamer95

Offline Softspeak

I never played the original Genesis/MegaDrive games. Most of what I know about those games comes from back when I watched speedruns posted on SDA. I think I'd most like to play Sonic 3 or S&K, to see what the game looks like when the player doesn't break it. (Or at least, doesn't break it intentionally.)

Offline Yuuki

Sonic '06, Unleashed and Lost World. I love broken games and the techs on these look outstanding and extremely fun. Sadly I can't buy a PS3, 360 or Wii U since they're really expensive here.

Offline Kirbymon30

Sonic R, really just so I can see if it's really as bad as they say, lol. Also, both Sonic Rush titles.

Besides those few, I've played pretty much every major Sonic title. I've only been a fan for five years or so and I've played more games than people who have been fans for over a decade...huh.

Well okay I haven't played S1GBA yet either but I don't think that will be necessary
~Sonic Lost World Top 10~
Primary Goal (as of 12/1/14): Dabble into some easy things. Mostly Sonic Chaos, might go back to CD11/Lost World at a later date but most likely not. I'm not that invested in this stuff anymore :V
Secondary Goal (as of 12/1/14): Smash is love, Smash is life

CS Bullshit:

Kirby number TooManyDamnKirbys. Just shy of TSC's youngest, but undoubtedly TSC's stupidest. In fact, I should probably heed this advice:

“Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit."
                  - Jim C. Hines

I've played quite a few Sonic games, but not all of them. I guess I'd like to try Generations 3DS or Lost World U, out of sheer curiosity more than anything else, since they seem pretty mediocre. I have both systems, but no interest in paying over $25 for either of these.

I'm also somewhat interested in Knuckles' Chaotix and Pocket Adventure, but I'm not getting a 32X or an NGPC anytime soon.
Twitch: 2KZu | YouTube: Tukepuikko (VGM channel: Frygoon)

Offline SqwareEcks

• Always a day late and a buck short
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
Re: Topic 12 - Are there Sonic games you've never played that you want to play?
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2014, 09:06:04 pm »
Sonic Labyrinth

Any of the 360/PS3 games, along with Lost World. I plan to do something about that sometime this coming year.
My life needs a rewind/erase button.
-Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Offline Vixuzen

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2014, 07:20:57 am »
Sonic Colors Wii, Sonic Lost World Wii U, Sonic Black Knight, Sonic Secret Rings and Sonic Generations 3DS.
Unfortunately SG 3DS is only game I can buy, because I have 3DS, but I don't have Wii or Wii U.

Currently no. What UG95 said, if they ever make one that really appeals to me, (like going back to classic-style, or if there was a spin-off from twinkle circuit) I'd love to play those, but realistically I just can't get into the new-genre of Sonic games, and can't see that changing any time soon.

Offline Goldwolf11

Sonic Lost World,Wii U version. I own the 3DS version but the Wii U version is what I wanted since it was announced. It looks like such a fun game to Speedruns and just to play. I hope they use the Lost World engine again.

Unleashed PS2. Just curious about this one.

Colors DS. I can only imagine how much I would hate this one considering I'm not a fan of the Rush games and their gameplay. I just want to see how much I don't like it.

Newer one,but Sonic Boom Rise Of Lyric. I just want to know how bad this can be,considering it's claimed worse than 06 by a fair amount of people now.

I really only play SA2, honestly. (On PS3!)

SA2 stuff:

Hero Story PB: 53:38 (48:44 In-game)

-Currently Learning/Practicing-
Final Rush m1 (no skip)
Eternal Engine m1 (no skip)
Crazy Gadget m1 (no skip)
Mission Street m1

Offline SB737

I just wanna play the next GOOD Sonic game...
You're gonna be waiting a loooong time for that...

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

I'd like to play the Wii U version of Sonic Lost World, only have the 3DS version.
Also Shadow the Hedgehog, I own it, and keep meaning to play it, but haven't yet got round to it.
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

my wish is Sonic Unleashed PS3 but i don't have PS3 D:< I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR IT !
i absolutely like The M-Speed Glitch :D it's very cool and it makes the game AWESOME
 i like the broken games :P and enjoy breaking it :D
i like trains

Offline FocusSight64

• Language Geek
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 firefox
  • Your Friendly Neighbourhood Weeaboo
    • View Profile
Any of the Sega Pico Sonic games. Because, why not?
Proud supporter of Cookie☆ (クッキー☆) MADs.

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2015, 01:06:05 pm »
I pretty much own every sonic game in existence, but there are still a few I don't have, and I want to try those out. These games include Sonic Rush Adventure, and Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed (might not be the exact name)

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2015, 12:24:13 pm »
sonic unleashed on 360/ps3
Youtube - youtube.com/user/kirbymastah1991
Twitch Stream - twitch.tv/kirbymastah

Offline Vicklaw

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2015, 01:10:41 pm »
I want to try Sonic Generations and Sonic 4, but my PC can't run them... If I had the hardware for this, I would try Sonic 6

Print

Hits: 341 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.34 MB | Time: 0.14s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.