don't click here

Topic 8 - Have you ever had a "Christmas Miracle?"

Print

Author Topic: Topic 8 - Have you ever had a "Christmas Miracle?"  (Read 8837 times)

Offline hfactor66

Topic 8 - Have you ever had a "Christmas Miracle?"
« on: December 25, 2014, 01:45:26 pm »
Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone! :)
Have you ever had something totally amazing happen on Christmas happen that you could only describe as a Christmas Miracle?

I have had 2 back to back Christmas Miracles, and they're both on video, one happened not too long ago! Last year on a game called Diablo II Lord of Destruction (expansion set) I got an ultra rare ring on video, and my reaction is priceless. You can find it on my YouTube channel. My 2014 Christmas Miracle was on Iblis Phase 3 on Sonic 06, I crushed my old best of 3:03.266 by over 40 seconds, ON VIDEO! Will be uploaded to my channel as soon as I get the chance!

So, have YOU ever had a Christmas Miracle?

Come back every day until New Years for new forum topics! :)
Rings are my specialty.

Offline Softspeak

Re: Topic 8 - Have you ever had a "Christmas Miracle?"
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 04:15:33 pm »
Since most of my Christmases (but not this one, due to extenuating circumstances) have been regular family Christmas get-togethers, there hasn't been much room for me to ever have a Christmas miracle, even in the sense of getting amazingly lucky or achieving something really impressive in a video game. I had a good RA this morning (which I haven't submitted yet), but despite being perhaps my hardest RA yet, it's not even close to miracle status by any definition.

But answering this question is really about drawing on my memory of my past experiences. And I rarely ever try to pre-classify my experiences so I can answer the question, "When was a time you _____________?" (worked effectively in a group, pushed yourself to the limit, stood up to someone, etc.). I probably have a fairly decent memory of my experiences -- it's just not organized in that way at all. I think real miracles would stand out though. I have experienced a handful of those, but don't think any happened on Christmas.

So, sorry that I couldn't provide an affirmative answer. Maybe someone else?

Offline TimpZ

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 08:21:00 pm »
I beat Game & Watch Zelda as a 3 (or possibly 4) year old one christmas. I was really proud!

Offline Starlight_Glimmer

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 01:29:40 am »
my Christmas miracle was this year. I did not recieve a copy of sonic boom for the wiiu or the 3ds. So none of that akward "well it said sonic so I thought you would like it." conversations.
We Shine Like Rainbows~ 

Offline FocusSight64

• Language Geek
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 firefox
  • Your Friendly Neighbourhood Weeaboo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 06:34:41 pm »
Well, not really. Most of my Christmases have been normal, except for the one I had a seizure on Christmas morning and my uncle died in a car crash the day after. Christmas 2006 wasn't exactly...a good Christmas.
Proud supporter of Cookie☆ (クッキー☆) MADs.

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 10:38:24 pm »
No. I can't think of anything outstanding enough that's happened on a Christmas before. .....maybe it's the only day of the year I always have (and will) consistently get up whilst its actually still morning.

Print

Hits: 266 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.08 MB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.