The Lounge > Wikkity!

Topic 3 - What's your CRAZIEST run on TSC?

(1/4) > >>

hfactor66:
There's always that one time/score/#of rings we submit where we wonder just how in the hell we got it.

Mine would have to be my Azure Lake  time attack times on Sonic 3. I've been trying to top Romulo on Azure Lake but I still have yet to reach sub-10… but every time I manage to improve my time, which is becoming increasingly difficult, I wonder how the hell I pulled it off… another one for me would have to be my score on GHZ 1, I know it's not a record but it was hard to get, and whenever I score Attack GHZ 1 I can't seem to beat my best of 71830. Every time I come close I sit there just wondering how I managed to pull 71830 off...

What's yours?

Come back every day for new Wikkity forum topics until the new year! :)

The Kid .130.:
I have way too many so i'll just to a top 3 to make this easy.
1)Eggmanland 03:16:99 - I mean come on. It's eggmanland. Sub 4 as well (b'w')b
2)Savannah Citadel act1 00:45:55 - This run has alot of randomness to it. While this can be beaten it's one of the runs that i'm most proud of
3)Cool Edge act1 02:21:30 - bobsleds are assholes ('w')

chainchump:
If I had to pick one, it'd have to be Mad Space Mission 2 (100 rings). I achieved a time of 0.12.09, which I feel is amazingly quick. It also happens to be 0.4 seconds away from the TAS record, which is rather close :P

Softspeak:

--- Quote from: AmyRoseFan on December 20, 2014, 06:55:18 am ---Come back every day for new Wikkity forum topics until the new year! :)

--- End quote ---

Does that mean you actually have eleven more topics planned out?

I don't really have much that I'm not sure how I got. All I can think of is Toy Kingdom Act 3, time, in SAdva3. It was the first run where I actually made a certain fast cycle, but I hadn't thought at all about how I was going to handle the next section. Handled it perfectly of course. And in every subsequent attempt where I made the fast cycle, I tried to figure out exactly what happened. Only ever got within a second of that time once.

Groudon:
I'd go with my time on ZERO in SA1.  A day or two after getting the Dreamcast version, I was able to beat the previous records by .05 on my first successful run.  I decided to make a video of it, so I tried it again and somehow got 8.16 seconds.  I still don't know how I beat them by so much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version