don't click here

Apologizing for my actions a couple of months ago

Print

Author Topic: Apologizing for my actions a couple of months ago  (Read 7052 times)

Offline DGF

• WildCard Speedster
  • TSC: DarkGravityFlames
  • win10 chrome
  • Code S.O.L, Azure Grimrore ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Apologizing for my actions a couple of months ago
« on: December 19, 2014, 09:15:32 pm »
As the members of TSC would know, I was banned from submissions here a couple of months ago due to me not proving some of my rings stats and thus proving that i could not be trusted on this site. After a couple of months of being banned and thinking about my actions, it wasn't easy for me to type this up because it was wrong of me to type up phony stats up just to get ahead of the competition. To all of the competitors, i am sorry that i have deceived you guys for doing that. This since i was banned i been uploading stats i have proof for only for on cyber score. I would love to be a competitor on this site again because i love the everlasting competition that i see on this site.
My Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9TztQrHz0nwzfSZZFoYOVA
PSN = ChaosKnight_56
Steam: TerumiTrueAzure

Championship(s) Held: Sonic Generations
Current Records: Overdrift Challenge , Terror from the Deep, Death egg robot (Hard), Vector's Mission

Offline Softspeak

Re: Apologizing for my actions a couple of months ago
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 08:07:15 pm »
I think that fallout may have been before I got here. So I'm looking on this with fresh eyes so to speak. For my part, I haven't been one to submit false ring counts, but I guess I should probably start taking pics since I'm beating some of the old records.

I too would like to see you reinstated someday, but it's far beyond my control. Yes, it's good that TSC has a tough stance on falsified stats, when submissions must generally be accepted on the honor system. But I believe that when someone shows a genuine change of heart, it is right to respond with mercy and forgiveness. I can't tell if you're quite to that point yet. I'd say stay active in the forum and see what happens.

Offline TimpZ

Re: Apologizing for my actions a couple of months ago
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 12:01:41 pm »
Usually you have to prove your worth for a bit over a year on other sites like Cyberscore in order to get a pass back in. You could read some of the topics in the leaderboards disputes to see how others have gotten back.

Print

Hits: 287 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1002.00 KB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.