Sonic Central > Leaderboard Disputes

ATTN: Diamond

(1/2) > >>

SB737:
Please provide proof of the following stat:

Green Hill Act 1 Rings

A screenshot of your ring count at the end of the stage and, if you wish, details of the strategy used to collect 29/30 floating rings should suffice.

Diamond:
I do not have a screenshot of the ring count, because I think I accidentally put that stat in.
I do not remember ever getting it... It must have been an absentminded mistake I made while I was putting in my Mushroom Hill Act 1 rings stat.
I do not know why I realized this earlier... I had to do something else, so I must have not seen it go in.

Thorn:
^ I know for a fact that another admin asked you about getting 219 rings in Green Hill Act 1. Why didn't you remove the stat at that time?

Diamond:
I answered the message early in the morning, and I was on auto-pilot.
I thought that he was talking about the stat that I had there before, and I answered him truthfully on one strategy I used to get 217 rings on the level.
I was not paying attention, and did not realize that he said 219 instead of 217.
I'd like to apologize for causing trouble, and if it is ok I will change my stat back to 217.

Zeupar:
We have been discussing the accusations against you from before submissions went down. Now that submissions are restored, we have decided that you have to provide proof of all your future submissions for six months. It's important to note that this period of time isn't set in stone, and that proving your current submissions as well would be positive. I recommend you using a single post in this thread to organize your proof.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version