don't click here

Well,better late than never.What's up folks!

Print

Author Topic: Well,better late than never.What's up folks!  (Read 9228 times)

Offline Goldwolf11

Well,better late than never.What's up folks!
« on: February 16, 2014, 07:46:00 pm »
I've been a member for so long,and I've never posted a topic here.Well,I'll change that.

I'm Goldwolf11,I'm a decent speedrunner,nothing special.I really only speedrun Sonic Adventure 2,Sonic Heroes,and Sonic Lost World on the 3DS because I don't have a damn Wii U(yet).I'm going to start doing '06,Generations and Colors in the future(I hope).My only real goal is to hold ANY world record,even if only for a brief moment,so I can say 'YEAH,I SET A WORLD RECORD!!!!!!'.But I don;t see that happening for a while due to my absolutely terrible speedrunning skills.Well,there's not much else to know about me.I'm a fairly simple guy that tries to speedrun(but I can't),but hell,I'll keep doing it because I love doing it.I'll get better and better,and I'll get that world record(actually,I probably won't.I'll try though!) one day!

So,bye.

EDIT: Damn,I've been here two whole years and just now posted this. O.O
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 06:35:52 pm by Goldwolf11 »
I really only play SA2, honestly. (On PS3!)

SA2 stuff:

Hero Story PB: 53:38 (48:44 In-game)

-Currently Learning/Practicing-
Final Rush m1 (no skip)
Eternal Engine m1 (no skip)
Crazy Gadget m1 (no skip)
Mission Street m1

Offline RigidatoMS

• A big fan of SA2B
  • TSC: Omega Rafael Santos
  • win10 chrome
  • I used to be so childish years ago... I'm sorry.
    • View Profile
Re: Well,better late than never.What's up folks!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 02:55:44 pm »
We're two that posted here a bit later. :)
P.S.: I already held a WR beating Flying Fox, but she and Rusty Rom beated me: Sonic 2 2013 Chemical Plant 1 Score.
P.S.2: I'm finally holding a untied WR.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 03:50:18 pm by Lord of losing Rings »
My Youtube channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl85g5j2ERbADAhTeiYVEOg
Discord: RigidatoMS#6257

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 05:15:02 pm »
Ah, I remember doing the same thing. I waited about 6 months before I made my topic here XD Welcome to TSC, man.
And Heroes :O You have good taste sir

Offline Goldwolf11

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 06:08:21 pm »
Ah, I remember doing the same thing. I waited about 6 months before I made my topic here XD Welcome to TSC, man.
And Heroes :O You have good taste sir
I actually started speedrunning Heroes because your videos.You are like,godly at that game.And you seem to have a lot of patience speedrunning the entire Chaotix story.

SA2 stuff:

Final Rush m1 (no skip)
Mission Street m1

Offline FocusSight64

• Language Geek
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 firefox
  • Your Friendly Neighbourhood Weeaboo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 07:37:18 pm »
I'm going to start doing '06
Oh man, another [potential] S06 runner :O
Anyways, welcome :P
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 08:27:34 pm by FocusSight64 »
Proud supporter of Cookie☆ (クッキー☆) MADs.

Offline Goldwolf11

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 08:22:43 pm »
I'm going to start doing '06
Oh man, another [potential] S06 runner :O
Anyways, welcome :P
Thank you and hell yeah another S06 runner!

SA2 stuff:

Final Rush m1 (no skip)
Mission Street m1

Offline DGF

• WildCard Speedster
  • TSC: DarkGravityFlames
  • win10 chrome
  • Code S.O.L, Azure Grimrore ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 12:08:46 am »
Welcome Aboard, I had a couple of records myself in Sonic Generations as far as TSC leaderboards go. Some of them are world Records like my Sky Sanctuary Act 2 Score. Which I think I had since june/july of last year (I hoping someone can beat it so it will give me an excuse to improve it again xD). And Glad to see more runners doing Generations and 06
My Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9TztQrHz0nwzfSZZFoYOVA
PSN = ChaosKnight_56
Steam: TerumiTrueAzure

Championship(s) Held: Sonic Generations
Current Records: Overdrift Challenge , Terror from the Deep, Death egg robot (Hard), Vector's Mission

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 02:47:02 pm »
Late-ish reply, but regardless, welcome! (Yes, I acknowledge the fact that you've already been around for 2 damn years, but everyone deserves a warm reception at some point. =P)

My only real goal is to hold ANY world record,even if only for a brief moment,so I can say 'YEAH,I SET A WORLD RECORD!!!!!!'.But I don;t see that happening for a while due to my absolutely terrible speedrunning skills.

I haven't competed here in a long-ass time, but if I can summon the patience for it (and get enough free time... dangit, when I'm less occupied I want to get more involved in this community!) I too hope to potentially claim a TSC World Record someday; even if it's soon seized out of my grasp, I can still use the time machine any day to revel in my former glory. Also, concerning your allegedly "absolutely terrible speedrunning skills"... firstly, don't degrade yourself that much, and secondly, if you want to get better at speedrunning, and you pour the time and effort into practice, you WILL become better and see your stats greatly improving, mark my words buddy.

So anyways, have bucketloads of fun, and I hope to see your name at the top of at least one of the charts someday. :D
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Offline Goldwolf11

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 09:46:39 pm »
Late-ish reply, but regardless, welcome! (Yes, I acknowledge the fact that you've already been around for 2 damn years, but everyone deserves a warm reception at some point. =P)

My only real goal is to hold ANY world record,even if only for a brief moment,so I can say 'YEAH,I SET A WORLD RECORD!!!!!!'.But I don;t see that happening for a while due to my absolutely terrible speedrunning skills.

I haven't competed here in a long-ass time, but if I can summon the patience for it (and get enough free time... dangit, when I'm less occupied I want to get more involved in this community!) I too hope to potentially claim a TSC World Record someday; even if it's soon seized out of my grasp, I can still use the time machine any day to revel in my former glory. Also, concerning your allegedly "absolutely terrible speedrunning skills"... firstly, don't degrade yourself that much, and secondly, if you want to get better at speedrunning, and you pour the time and effort into practice, you WILL become better and see your stats greatly improving, mark my words buddy.

So anyways, have bucketloads of fun, and I hope to see your name at the top of at least one of the charts someday. :D

I have been practicing as hard as i can with my free time since this was made,And i'm seeing a bit of improvement in Heroes.I went from 'Meh,time is decent.' to **'Dude,I get this game now!I get great times!' Also I started doing Colors the other day and holy shit is that game hard to speedrun.You can't boost through the entire thing *cough*Generations*cough* and you need to use the wisps to your advantage.

I've also started playing the Advance games,Beat 1 and 2 but only in Ocean Base on 3(slackin').Those games seem like they'd be my kind of game to speedrun!~

**I went from 2:00 to 1:27.00(Exactly) on Team Rose's Mystic Mansion.Over 30 seconds of improvement!

SA2 stuff:

Final Rush m1 (no skip)
Mission Street m1

Print

Hits: 674 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.07 MB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.