don't click here

Virtual Audio Cable Help

Print

Author Topic: Virtual Audio Cable Help  (Read 9326 times)

Offline SB737

Virtual Audio Cable Help
« on: March 27, 2013, 11:51:44 am »
I've got a problem with VAC, don't know if anyone here uses it or anything but anyway, I want to stream my mic and console (console is through Dazzle DVC 100), I can easily stream just my consoles sound through VAC and onto Xsplit, but not another sound source like my mic, saw this website online that said to send both your Mic and console sound into Virtual cable 1, that worked but my Mic is really quiet compeared to my voice, so unless I shout you can barely hear me. So I wondered if there's any way to adjust the volume in VAC or something like that, I've tried adjusting colume but no luck, any ideas?
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

Re: Virtual Audio Cable Help
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 05:44:07 am »
Right click your speaker icon and go to playback devices.
Double click the speakers and go to the levels tab.
Unmute your mic.

This will allow you to hear your mic through your speakers so it will come through with VAC, turn down the volume of VAC in your volume mixer to help with hearing the mic.

Mohsin
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 06:22:54 am »
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{] THIS POST IS SO GREAT AND LOVELY }{}{}{}{}

(spam zapped by GerbilSoft a month late :V)

« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 08:06:43 pm by GerbilSoft »
{{{{{{{{{{{{ MOHSIN }}}}}}}}}}}}

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Virtual Audio Cable Help
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 01:17:36 pm »
^Unfortunately you've forgotten to strikethrough what you've written and subsequently type "HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS". Please follow the aforementioned instructions to rectify your post so that it adheres to TSC policy and procedure. :P

EDIT: In other words, please don't spam in this forum; it isn't appreciated.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 01:47:17 pm by danieldude »
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... engenders an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Print

Hits: 359 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1018.54 KB | Time: 0.07s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.