Sonic Central > TSC Race Night

Games to race 2014 discussion

(1/5) > >>

flying fox:
This topic's original purpose has already been fulfilled (see reply #6 for the complete voting results - I've inserted it there to clean this post up.)

This topic is now for any further discussion concerning any games that you want to see added or removed from the 2014 games list.

To see the current 2014 games list, click here.

RigidatoMS:
Sonic Heroes and Riders.(the only where I have knowlegde from all the stages in my PC)

Kirbymon30:
Well, besides the obvious eventual addition of Lost World (both versions, I guess)...hm, tricky one. I don't have much of a problem with the current list even though I suck at every game in existence. Although I haven't seen many of the newer handheld titles circulating around...I mean, I know I haven't been here for terribly long, but nobody's talked about the Advance/Rush series or DS/3DS versions of Colors/Generations. I don't have all of those, but they could make for some fun races. And if we're feeling really gutsy...Free Riders! :P

FocusSight64:
How about Sonic Blast?

Corrupt Lord Entro:
For 2D Games, I would not mind seeing Sonic Advance 3 come back possibly once during 2014 for a Race Night. Didn't get an opportunity to join it due to various reasons, but from what I heard from others, it wasn't a decent race. I'm sure more people may want to join it (or at least me, that's what counts. Kappa.)

3D: Sonic Unleashed (Wii/PS2). Specifically Full Game. People give this game crap, and I understand why, but it is still fun to play, and no one apparently wanted to do it in 2013. I know Hyper plays it. I got Mastakirby to try the game himself, and even though he seemed to have hated Eggmanland entirely, he still liked it, and wouldn't mind it if he learned more Glitches, and Don also didn't mind racing it.

We talked with each other after our 2nd race of it about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and decided we would do it as a Bi-weekly Race. Hopefully, by doing this, more people might be interested in playing through it again, and hopefully, joining us in the bi-weekly races, and hopefully, more will be interested in it enough for it to become a TSC Race.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version