don't click here

Quick Slick Deadly is now on Desura!

Print

Author Topic: Quick Slick Deadly is now on Desura!  (Read 20233 times)

Quick Slick Deadly is now on Desura!
« on: June 19, 2013, 10:12:56 am »
Hello everyone!

Some time ago, I had opened a topic here about my game, Quick Slick Deadly, on Steam Greenlight:

http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=5644.0

Now, I am proud to announce that Quick Slick Deadly is ready for pre-order with a bonus of 33% discount!

Quick Slick Deadly will be released on Desura on the 4th of July 2013, 3:30 am London time.

If you pre-order the game now, you get 33% off the regular price.

Please note that I would still very much appreciate your support on Steam Greenlight! :)

Re: Quick Slick Deadly is now on Desura!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 02:29:47 pm »
Quick Slick Deadly Launched!

It's the 4th of July and Quick Slick Deadly is now finally available to the public! I hope my game is going to bring lots of enjoyment to many gamers out there. ;)

http://www.desura.com/media/iframe/859501
Quick Slick Deadly - Trailer - Desura

Please let me know how you feel about the game by rating it and writing reviews. A big thank you to anyone who plays Quick Slick Deadly! :)

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 12:26:48 pm »
wat

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 07:46:47 am »
Could you please be more specific? :P If you're wondering what this is doing in the Sonic Center forum, I had explained it in my original post (http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=5644.0):

"For one thing, I myself am a very hard-core long-time Sonic fan and as such, I do have elements in my game that have been inspired by Sonic and even NiGHTS. The other thing is that this game is very competitive and I think it may very well be interesting to a lot of the users here."

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 08:09:06 am »
You know this is a competition site? A) Your only posts have been about this game and B) In the time you've been here you haven't posted a single stat.

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 01:39:20 pm »
Werey, he was here in the past and submitted stats under this account. I've let the advertisements slide past the rules because he's been here in the past as an active member and because the advertisements themselves are not spam-like or intrusive.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 03:29:10 am »
Yes, thank you Thorn! I created a new account for this, because I wanted to do this advertisement with my company name.

Again, I would like to stress that the reason why I thought it would be OK to advertise my game on this website is because I think that even though it may not look anything like a Sonic game, I'm sure that a lot of people who enjoy Sonic games would also enjoy playing this game; especially if they play competitive. Here is a Quote from a user on Desura about my game:

"This game is exactly what I wanted. It also reminds me somehow on the Sonic games."
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:28:40 am by Adventurous Productions »

Print

Hits: 307 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1017.36 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.