don't click here

Games List and Volunteers

Print

Author Topic: Games List and Volunteers  (Read 63572 times)

Re: Games List and Volunteers
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2013, 06:37:26 am »
I will be back from my business trip at the end of the week probably on saturday. I will see what i can do. When will it start officially?

Offline SB737

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2013, 07:33:00 am »
^it's gonna be something like Saturday 23rd March to Monday 1st April, but it could start later end later, and be a different length of time, but its likely to be within those dates, ask thorn for more info, it just depends on how many games are run
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2013, 12:35:25 pm »
We didn't do a full-game run on Unleashed last time because it was long, instead doing requested stages. It's up to you how you want to do it. I'm not sure if you're volunteering or not, so if you could clarify, that would be great.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2013, 05:31:42 am »
Well im kinda busy, if you can tell me exactly when my part is, i would join.

I can do requested stages as well. But i need to train specific stages then.

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2013, 06:24:46 am »
put me down for Sonic Heroes if VGamer doesn't pull through.

wish I could do other games, but that ain't happening.
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline SB737

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2013, 08:10:48 am »
Thorn do you think that dates and times could be organised pretty soon, it'll certianly help me to organise in advance, and I'm sure it'll help others as well. I think we've gopt enough volunteers so you can start to get an idea of a schedule

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2013, 05:04:32 pm »
i stand by being willing to play any game that is on the list and needs played. i can't speedrun any of them, but i will totes play anything

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2013, 07:06:02 am »
You guys know what I can do by now.

Can volunteer for: Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic Spinball, Sonic Advance 3. Caveats:
- TimpZ mentioned HDL might be interested in playing S3K, in which case I would of course concede to him.
- Advance 3: I would prefer 100%, but could learn any%. I'd have to practice for either.

Thorn, we talked about this at AGDQ too! What happened to keeping me in the loop? D:

<3 Thorn.

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2013, 01:25:27 pm »
Depending on when this marathon is, I can offer all stories in sa2b instead of just hero, I'd like to get a little more consistent at dark story before running at a marathon though. :). I can probably get consistent enough within a month or so.

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2013, 01:28:56 pm »
^ A month of so is a good time to shoot for; the plan is to schedule things today or tomorrow for the week leading up to and including Easter. I wanted to have the schedule up sooner, but that takes actual effort and I've had a bit going on outside of TSC lately. Keep an eye on this subforum for the first draft of the schedule soon.

Offline SB737

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2013, 04:58:38 am »
Updated my post again, and I'll keep it updated with Sonic generations Mods that I'll run

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2013, 08:12:22 pm »
Sign me up for Sonic Colors! KevinTurtle
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline flying fox

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2013, 08:33:41 pm »
Take me off for Chaos please. I don't think I have the time to learn the acts and the bosses, on top off with the other games I am doing and things at home. Besides Adam would be the better player.

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2013, 08:37:18 pm »
i'll do my 3 minute or whatever sonic 3 TA run thing if you guys want. i have a headset now so i think the sound issues i had last time should be fixed.
could also do some glitch demo w/ sonic since i doubt people will be 1. running sonic in s3&k and 2. using 2 really retarded glitches that i can show lol.

Offline bertin

• TSC's weeaboo
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 chrome
  • おっとの早苗
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2013, 12:33:21 am »
It's time for me to make my offers. I'll be up for Sonic Triple Trouble, Sonic R, Shadow The Hedgehog, Sonic Labyrinth.

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2013, 12:35:05 am »
making offers after schedule goes up ftw

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline SB737

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2013, 06:20:43 am »
Sonic and Mario At The 2012 Olympics - I can play that because I'm pretty good at it, as for goals maybe some people could give me some ideas because I don't have an idea of a decent goal, maybe a london party?

Offline HDL

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2013, 09:08:17 pm »
Like TimpZ said, he approached me asking if I'd be interested in running S3K.  I don't know the details of this marathon, but if I'm available when it happens I can do either Tails and/or Knuckles any%.

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2013, 09:16:55 pm »
^ There's a draft schedule here. You'd receive a stream key for the TSC Twitch.tv channel; as long as you can integrate Skype for group commentary, that's all you need (although anything else you want in the stream, such as WSplit or on-screen chat, is fine so long as it's not blatant, obnoxious advertising for anything).

You, TimpZ, and mike89 all wanted to play the game, so if you want to work something out amongst yourselves or even race it simultaneously, go for it.

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2013, 02:10:35 pm »
May have posted in the wrong topic, anyways I know I have been inactive for a few months, but I've been practicing ristar alot lately and I feel I can pull off a decent run this year, Sonata 1 is now my only major difficulty, so if you still need a slot filled I can volunteer. Always nice to help out a good cause!
If at first you don't succeed, QUIT!

Offline X

« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2013, 04:40:26 pm »
I'd be up for a race on ASR or ASRT. We come do some battles for fun to on Transformed.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed [2/16]
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing [5/23]

Offline Fivavoa

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2013, 10:33:29 am »
I'll be absolutely happy to apply for Sonic Unleashed (360) if we are doing only requested levels, and Sonic Colors whatever we're doing with that (requested levels, new game, or Egg Shuttle is fine with me)

And I guess depending on the situation I can also try Generations. SRB2 too if I have the time.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 04:58:43 pm by Fivavoa »

Print

Hits: 436 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.23 MB | Time: 0.11s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.