don't click here

Best PC Controller

Print

Author Topic: Best PC Controller  (Read 7800 times)

Offline SB737

Best PC Controller
« on: November 28, 2012, 05:20:17 am »
So what PC controller do you guys use? I had a saitek P800 but the d-pad broke so I need a new one, I've got another controller but the buttons are shapped in a square like a Ps3 or xbox one, so it's nnot easy to mash buttons when spin dashing, so does anyone have any recommendations for good contollers that are easy to use, do zips with etc, and convenient buttons to mash for speed running. Also I want one with L & R buttons for quick save state access when retsarting a level :P
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

Offline TimpZ

Re: Best PC Controller
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 01:46:14 pm »
http://www.retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=69 this seems pretty nice, I'm considering ordering one myself. I know their other products like for the SNES works really well so this should too.

I personally use an XBOX controller otherwise and while it's not exactly the best I can deal with it since I'm used to a GC controller. Other than that, there's really nothing wrong with a keyboard if you have a good one but it takes a lot of getting used to.

Offline Firstkirbyever

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 02:27:18 pm »
I've been using an Xbox 360 Receiver to allow a wireless Xbox 360 controller to be used. I got two controllers with my new console so one is used for that while the other is used for PCing. It's great as long as you already have a wireless controller laying around since the receiver itself is about $15 while the Wireless 360 Controller is about $40 new.
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 07:25:05 am »
360 that is all.

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Print

Hits: 135 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1017.44 KB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.