don't click here

Taking a quick hiatus

Print

Author Topic: Taking a quick hiatus  (Read 5529 times)

Offline DarkAura

Taking a quick hiatus
« on: September 05, 2012, 05:33:05 pm »
I need a break form submiting stats. High school's tough, and that's more important. Heck, I'm so antisocial, the last time I said a word was three days ago, in math class. I need to get started, and stop trying to escape the real world and hiding in video games. Besides, work is taking up majority of my free time. I'll be in the chat once in a while, I'll check the forums sometimes. I just need a quick break. Now, to get to my homework.

........Bye, I guess..
hi my name is izzy and i dye my hair to look like scarlett johansson

Offline Proxima

Re: Taking a quick hiatus
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 05:42:18 pm »
Goodbye, and good luck. Sonic is awesome, but real life is more important :)

Offline Parax

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 02:22:55 am »
Hope it pays off for you, feel free to come back round TSC when you feel ready.

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 05:25:07 am »
Is this because of our discussion in IRC yesterday? Regardless, you're making a good decision and it's good you see that gaming isn't what life's all about... good luck and all the best with school and such.
But when school's over, GET BACK ON THOSE GAMES!!
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Offline DarkAura

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 01:26:00 pm »
I will come back after majority of schoolwork is done, but just in the forums and IRC and stuff. I need to get good grades, or else my mom will come to my school, and take all of my video games back home, and I won't be home until summer. And I can't just buy new ones, so I need to do what she says. Like now, I'm a study hall with all homework done, (or at least the ones assigned. I still have one more class left, but I have a quiz tomorrow in class, so I doubt I have anything.) Thanks for coming an wishing me off, and I'll be back -for sure- after the quarter. 

Offline DarkAura

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 05:36:24 pm »
One last thing, if something big is going on, (like now, with the addition of admins) I will make the time and stick with the community.

Print

Hits: 441 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.11s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.