don't click here

Uploading a Forum Avatar

Print

Author Topic: Uploading a Forum Avatar  (Read 6659 times)

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Uploading a Forum Avatar
« on: September 03, 2012, 09:48:13 am »
Whenever I choose a file for my forum avatar and click 'change profile', the profile just gets set to 'no avatar'. I've tried this with JPEG and PNG images. Is this problem particular to my account? It worked fine before. Help please??
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... engenders an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Offline DarkAura

Re: Uploading a Forum Avatar
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 09:59:09 am »
Just a suggestion, if it's a photo you found online, just use the URL option. If not, I don't know what to say, buddy. Now, if you'll excuse me I got an amusement park to go to.
hi my name is izzy and i dye my hair to look like scarlett johansson

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 11:33:35 am »
Thanks for the suggestion - I just discovered the wondrous site that is TinyPic, and just grabbed the direct link for the image I uploaded there. And before you say I've cut off some of the picture, I did it intentionally <_< I think it looks better and clearer in the forum without the extra writing. Don't judge me....
Anyway I hope you find it somewhat funny (I didn't create the image myself by the way, I found it here [http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/jdub28/how-not-to-design-a-game-sonic-3-77961.phtml] I gotta give this guy some credit).
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... engenders an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Offline DarkAura

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 08:07:40 pm »
Now, can you explain it to me? :)
hi my name is izzy and i dye my hair to look like scarlett johansson

Offline Proxima

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 09:22:54 pm »
Oh, no. No-one explains the Barrel of Doom. You have to experience it for yourself :)

Print

Hits: 81 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.