don't click here

PART 1 TERRAN VS ZERG

Print

Author Topic: PART 1 TERRAN VS ZERG  (Read 2880 times)

Offline Parax

PART 1 TERRAN VS ZERG
« on: August 28, 2012, 05:54:30 pm »
PART 1 TERRAN VS ZERG

Charper1

i was stading in the war room my name is Andrew. Alexei. I said. What up. There is a new overmaid. Are you should? Yes L.t. Andrew. would the protoss help? no. can't we

nuke the overmaid? I said. The protoss made new sheld. What! (the comptor:) the base is under attack. Who attack.the attack is zerg. This is Mengsk i'll you help if you woker for me. Hmmm. Ok. Alexei are going argee? (The comptor) the zerg coming.

Fine. I'll argee.UpLoad the Dropship. Ok the plan is we have to keep the zerg busson

for Mengsk man. Then his man will destroy the henver. Its landing get ready. A Marine holy shit! Get ready fire! The tanks fired. Blood fly where . Move move. Sunken colonys! A firebat yailed! Ahh. L.t. Andrew how we know Mengsk coming?

He be in a battlecruser and flet of warth and battlecruser! There is Mengsk. The henver

is destroy. Mengsk tell me more about the sheld?i said. Some had they have shelds that undestuy but a sheld batter can shut down the shelds . Hmm yut. You and a team of ghost

i wanada you get in the bass and destroy the sheldsbatter. I can help. Someone said.

saw youself. General Duke. How you help? Alexei damd. I know what the protoss bass

look like because i was pow in the bass.

Charper2

there is thee enter but getting in is the hard part its because the Photon Cannons Very

heavy armor you really can't destroy becues the alem would go off and we'll you die.

(The compton) a tassom recon this is dugon give up and join the UED. Haaa.

You have like no men. Alexei said. We shauld attack you . Duke said. Whats the point? Ask Mengsk. All lungh. Fine i sauld attack you the 'terran donom' load the ships Lt.Andrew go with Alexei and see the UED. Said Mengsk

Charper3

you going have 50 Battlecruiser and 100 marine and 100 siege tanks. Said Duke.

In the dropship

how longer get there? A marine said. Not far. Hey what is the moky its char what he tack

us. atacy not.Duke said. What you mean? Atacy the UED was on earth. But then going attack the Zerg. Mengsk Said. We beatter go. A marine said. Why. I said. We be outnumber. No if we let The UED destroy the protoss base them we rast are men and destroy the Zerg. Good plan Alexei.

Charper3

thanks andrew. Fist get on Char.

On char

the protoss base is destroy now the sheld is down for the overmaid go attack!

the shots of the tanks and the seams of marines. Sand the the ghost. Ghost report. Nurk the hive boom! ahhhhhhhhh!. Its black. Wake up Lt. We won. Now sind a dropship.

The end for now

By Andrew

Print

Hits: 175 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 974.57 KB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.