don't click here

Hiya Guys

Print

Author Topic: Hiya Guys  (Read 8327 times)

Offline DarkAura

Hiya Guys
« on: August 04, 2012, 11:11:49 pm »
I'm not that new. I joined in June but I wanted to say hi. I'm a thirteen year old girl who loves to speedrun.
hi my name is izzy and i dye my hair to look like scarlett johansson

Offline SpanielWare

• One can dream of a new Sega console, can't they?
  • TSC: danieldude
  • win10 chrome
  • "Better behave yourselves..."
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Hiya Guys
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 05:56:46 am »
Nice, I'm a thirteen year old guy who loves to speedrun. Well, enjoy the competition, and I'll see you on the charts! Maybe I'll try to beat some of your Rush and Rush Adventure stats. And don't say 'pretty good for a female', cause 9th place sitewide (Flying Fox) is a girl too! Who knows, maybe you'll be up there one day!
StH JJ1 Sega++>+++ WkS+ AdS++ Arc++ Sal+++i!^"t Tal+++i^t Ant++ Coc++ Amy++!^"t Pen++!^" P+{++} Dfho{psw}[w] $+++{++++} E17~ Ay98 GM CoUK | Sega Technical Institute... an unfortunate initialism.

<Starlight_Glimmer> i dont make the news I just report it

Offline Gpro

• TSC: Gamepro011
  • win10 firefox
  • It's okay; don't worry about it
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 12:10:03 pm »
Oh, hello there ma'am! Welcome to TSC! Hope you enjoy the competition, forums, IRC(of which I am not a part of), and all that other stuff! Also, be sure to ask around if you don't know about certain glitches or routes. We're a friendly bunch, so most of us are happy to help :)
Sincerally,
Your friendly neighborhood SADX Champ,
Gamepro011
Just don't associate friendly neighborhood with pedophile >_< Lol

Offline slade23

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 01:17:02 pm »
Hello, welcome to TSC! Good Luck in the competition. Also I read that Daniel says that you have some sonic rush stats. Am starting to do some too right now or later. But anyways It's good to see another female sonic player. Again, welcome and good luck on your speed runs.

Offline DarkAura

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 09:26:46 pm »
Thanks guys. Oh, and I changed my signature to something different and more humorous so, yeah. And to danieldude, I am going to post more Sonic Rush stats just for you. Haha. But seriously I am posting more stats in more games.

See you in the rankings! And good luck!

Offline Alondite

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 07:42:35 pm »
A girl...on the internet? I call BS. The endangered and elusive "internet girl" finding its way to TSC?! Blasphemy!

Offline DarkAura

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 09:39:20 pm »
Uh. Hi. I found my way here from a link in DsS's video. What's wrong with a girl doing male dominating things? Think we're causing an uprising?

Offline flying fox

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 09:43:15 pm »
Uh. Hi. I found my way here from a link in DsS's video. What's wrong with a girl doing male dominating things? Think we're causing an uprising?

Too right that being said from a fellow girl gamer and hi :D

Offline Alondite

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 09:44:21 pm »
The point was missed...

Offline DarkAura

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 09:49:08 pm »
Hi.
Nice to meet you guys then.
And sorry. My mind's in total summer mode.Enjoying my last week before school. Sorry if I seem.. Well.. Stupid. 

Print

Hits: 170 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.05 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.