don't click here

Username change

Print

Author Topic: Username change  (Read 4098 times)

Username change
« on: June 13, 2012, 12:55:14 am »
Are administrators able to change people's usernames? I realize the disadvantages of allowing people to do it on their own whenever they want, but I simply chose the wrong username when I registered not too long ago. If possible I would like a one-time change. Is this something that can be done?

EDIT: I mean TSC usernames, not forum usernames/display names.

Offline Telnaior

Re: Username change
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 01:01:55 am »
Admins are able to if you pester them enough, although in the history of TSC it's only ever happened twice. (So good luck)

Offline Parax

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 01:13:32 am »
Pretty sure it's happened more than twice and it's not really a big deal for them to do <_< What username do you want? glacials?

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 01:27:51 am »
Yeah, glacials. I shot an email to SonicAD about it, is he one of the right dudes?

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 09:50:49 am »
Someone changed it! Thanks to whoever did it. However my member page doesn't work (however my old one does): http://www.soniccenter.org/members/glacials

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 10:56:22 am »
If it's only twice then I was one of the only 2. Woo I'm famous for something.

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 01:14:10 pm »
The user page problem has been fixed but I still need to log in using my old username. Also, my forum profile summary and forum account info still list my old username. Thank you mysterious admin and hopefully these are the last things!

It could also be that these changes are just cached and are fixing themselves and I'm talking to myself.

Print

Hits: 79 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.01 MB | Time: 0.14s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.