don't click here

Who's awesome?

Print

Author Topic: Who's awesome?  (Read 3627 times)

Offline Luxray

Who's awesome?
« on: November 24, 2011, 10:39:49 am »
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
Re: Who's awesome?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 11:53:13 am »
Fucking bizarre, im waiting around for a lift home, listening to Discord, and then I see this topic and check out cruizers comment on his stat and mind = blown relatedly how do you do this because I dont want to watch the TAS again just to find out or is it as simple as hitting robotnik and then not touching the input?
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline flying fox

Re: Who's awesome?
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 12:02:53 pm »
From looking at the TAS around 1 second before he hits the boss chamber the guy paused for about 50 frames and then unpaused the game. I'll show you this from IRC as well:

<Inuyasha> Quartz: The game keeps track of the time the boss's first cycle should start (there's a delay when you first enter), however they neglected to make this timer stop when you pause the game
<Cruizer> yeah quartz, excerpt from the tas:
<Quartz> That's the only thing I get!
<Inuyasha> so you pause it, the timer still counts down, and when you reach the boss the cycle starts immediately, from what I gather
<Cruizer> "!Final Zone Pausing in the beginning will increase the counter for when the boss fight will start, while not costing any ingame time."
<Quartz> Oh.
<Cruizer> not immediately, at a different time

Hope that helps.

Print

Hits: 256 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1002.12 KB | Time: 0.15s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.