don't click here

SDA presents Awesome Games Done Quick

Print

Author Topic: SDA presents Awesome Games Done Quick  (Read 5138 times)

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
SDA presents Awesome Games Done Quick
« on: January 05, 2011, 09:08:35 am »
Most of you already know about this but starting tomorrow SDA is hosting their second annual charity marathon, Awesome Games Done Quick. As the name suggests, it's going to be 100 awesome games done over the space of about 100 hours.

As for TSC representation, stanski's going to be there blitzing through Sonic 2 and Altered Beast, and I'm going to be streaming one third of the Rocket Knight Adventures race from off-site. Those start from about 1:30 EST on Sunday, but after last year we know how far away from the schedule we can get, so just keep watching the marathon to stay up to date!

<3 Thorn.

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
Re: SDA presents Awesome Games Done Quick
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 05:43:12 am »
Gee, thanks for the mention, jerk >_>

(I made the perlers for prizes, and was mentioned from time to time throughout the marathon.)

Also, for those interested, portions of the marathon are now available for at-your-leisure high-quality viewing, including both game stream and commentary stream, thanks to the talented (and patient, sheesh) nate, among others.

Here's the recent, 2011 marathon, about 90% uploaded
and
Here's last year's marathon in it's entirety, for those who haven't seen it and/or are interested in how all this began.

The marathon is littered with awesomeness, so check it out!
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Print

Hits: 782 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 987.27 KB | Time: 0.06s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.