don't click here

Multitasking?

Print

Author Topic: Multitasking?  (Read 4484 times)

Offline P.P.A.

Multitasking?
« on: December 03, 2009, 11:11:20 am »
In recent times I have found myself unable to keep up with my endeavours. There's many things I need to read, pictures I need to draw, chapters of my story to be written, and even a few games to be played and anime to be watched. However, a day is only so long and my speed at working through all of this has grown insufficient. Things pile up and I cannot do as much over the course of a sun's journey as I would like to, even if I'm diligent.

This is partially because I can only do one activity at once. While I take the liberty to keep chatting at the bearable expense of some speed, I'm unable to do any of the above simultaneously. If I write I can't draw at the same time, if I watch an anime I'm too occupied to read through wikipedia articles. Is there any way to increase my productivity to become faster and more efficient?
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Multitasking?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 11:15:02 am »
Perhaps you can learn how to manipulate time and space?  In other words...

CHAOS CONTROL!!!
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline P.P.A.

Re: Multitasking?
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 11:16:01 am »
Thanks for reminding me why TSC is so awesome. I really need to become more active here again too ;_;
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Print

Hits: 122 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 992.12 KB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.