Sonic Central > Leaderboard Disputes

The new way things are going down in LD

(1/4) > >>

SonicAD:
The following rules will be put into effect immediately:

1. You may not start a topic in here without approval from myself, or if I'm not available Thorn, Zeupar, or SpinDashMaster Umbreon. Contact us in the chat, or via private message to discuss this. Any topics not approved will be deleted on sight.

2. Do not reply in any topic unless you are the topic-starter, or the accused individual. Anyone else, if you feel you have a point that needs to be made, contact one of the above-listed admins first. Again, any unapproved replies are subject to deletion.

3. Under no circumstances will there be baseless accusations, inflammatory remarks, or anything at all needlessly disrespectful to the accused individual. Keep it tactful.

Bans may be handed out for repeated and/or flagrant violations of these rules. You all should know better, don't force me to do anything like this.

EDIT: Also you can actually reply to this topic >_>

Luxray:
Its about damn time >_<

finalrush7_:

--- Quote ---Again, any unapproved replies are subject to deletion.
--- End quote ---
That's stupid <_<
Permission to reply? Every single time? Come on..

SonicAD:

--- Quote from: PoT on September 21, 2009, 04:04:43 am ---
--- Quote ---Again, any unapproved replies are subject to deletion.
--- End quote ---
That's stupid <_<
Permission to reply? Every single time? Come on..

--- End quote ---

If you don't like it, you're free to leave. The community has proven they can't be trusted to deal with this without oversight, and so this is how it's going to be from now on in this section of the forum. No exceptions. If you've seen the HyperSonic7701 thread, you can see why this is necessary.

You shouldn't even need to post in this section unless A) you have reason to suspect someone is posting fake stats or B) you are being accused of posting fake stats. I don't think these restrictions are too much to ask for to make sure the process runs smoothly and without turning into a flamewar.

Muzozavr:
FINALLY.

Seriously, this news fills me with relief. It's awesome. It's really awesome. Finally LD is going to become a better place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version