don't click here

Return of the genus-inspired Random Questions Topic

Print

Author Topic: Return of the genus-inspired Random Questions Topic  (Read 78623 times)

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
Return of the genus-inspired Random Questions Topic
« on: August 18, 2009, 08:06:54 pm »
It's back, bitches, like I promised mike it would be. It's actually not genus-inspired this time, but it's in the same vein so eh.

If you're weren't here for the original, here's the lowdown: a bunch of questions are listed, and you answer. It's your choice as to what to answer... if you look at the whole list and don't want to put in the effort to answer it all, then just answer a few. Likewise, if you answer 90% of them and leave just a few out, that speaks volumes about what you don't want to talk about. Don't just give an answer in any case: give a sentence or two stating your reasoning, but don't write an essay and expect us to read it unless it's hilarious. There's a few repeats from the last topic, but it's been almost two years so some answers may have changed.

Since the last topic got a bit messy, let's lay some ground rules down:
* This time around, I'm only asking a few questions. You guys make the rest and quiz each other, and I'll modify the sane ones into this post like before. No, I won't edit every "wtf" question genus asks into here this time. As before, I'll give my answers a bit later. You wanted this topic back, mike, so I expect a few questions outta you. >_>
* The hypothetical, not-reality-based questions this time are going to be along the lines of "pick one out of these choices", rather than giving some out-there scenario and asking how you'd react. Hopefully this stops people from thinking "ew, it's like a bad fanfic"... short, sweet, and to the point, with no story to it. This should make it easy for other people to add questions to this category too. If your answer is "none of those choices" and has an explanation about how horrible it would be to deal with each one, just don't answer the question. >_>
* To answer, quote this post, then edit out everything from the beginning to the horizontal rule, and edit out the quote tag at the end. I'm formatting this post so that you can easily insert your answers without having to format it yourself this time.

EDIT: Lemme repeat: It's your choice as to what to answer. There is one question (and possibly more later, if other people add some) that I highly doubt most people will answer, and instead of just ignoring it, most people are giving me ">_>" in chat.

Reality / TSC
What's the coolest screen name you've seen on the Internet that isn't yours?

What's the best dream you remember? (I know there's a topic for this, you can link a post of yours if need be).

Who do you talk to / hang with most on TSC?

TSC Furries: Poisoning the site, bringing smiles and happiness to the site, or just more users?

Given one day as admin, what do you change around here?

What do you think about these TSC fads:
* iSketch

* Mafia

* SRB2

* Toulouse

What's your theory on DsS's skills? Genetic mutation, virus, disease, gift from God, result of the Vorlon touch, or something else? Is it (hopefully) communicable?

Does Sonic Team has one foot in the grave, both feet in the grave, or is it rising from the grave as an undead? Or *gulp* is it wising fwom its gwave as some sort of Altered Beast? *shot*

Hypotheticals
Cooler power-up to own: Super Leaf or Fire Flower?

Coolest "psychic" ability to wield at an unrealistic level: psychokinesis (telekinesis), pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, telepathy, empathy, etc.?

For those of you with a "fursona", or for those just answering for the lulz: your species, gender, and color are...? (I had to do it, sorry... I'm not appealing to a minority with this one anymore~)

Cooler height to be for a day: 1cm (0.4") or 50m (164'), Square-Cube Law be damned?

Coolest Sonic-game body to inhabit?

Coolest non-legendary Pokémon to be?

Coolest Halloween monster to be? (Use traditional definitions, not Twilight definitions)

Coolest video game to play the main character's role in?

Coolest TSCer to trade lives with for a day?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 12:30:58 am by SonicBC »
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline Selphos

• The Eternally Young Scarlet Moon
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Sondow
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
Re: Return of the genus-inspired Random Questions Topic
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 08:43:07 pm »
Yeah fuckers I'm doing this.

Reality / TSC
Rakunya. I have no clue what it is or what it means, but it sounds pretty cool to me. And my memory sucks.
What's the best dream you remember? (I know there's a topic for this, you can link a post of yours if need be).
Probably that LotR-y one I posted in the topic a while back, if not that MegaMan Star Force-inspired thing I had a week ago that I can hardly remember...
Thorn, RPG, sometimes Quartz, I suppose. And I know it's b&worthy but I don't mind talking to Alondite about some topics (read: FE)
TSC Furries: Poisoning the site, bringing smiles and happiness to the site, or just more users?
As long as they don't force their fetish on me I don't give a damn about 'em >_>
Give the adminship back to AD. <_<
* iSketch

I tried it once and I will never do so again, but it proved that TSC can't draw.
* Mafia
The deception element was fine in theory, but not only am I terrible at deducing this shit but spammers/suiciders/etc really killed it.
* SRB2
Good for random fun, not so much for speedrunning when I'm against anyone else. >_> This is the only one I still play.
* Toulouse
I sucked so badly at Toulouse that I'd rather not remember it. Those I played with may remember.
What's your theory on DsS's skills? Genetic mutation, virus, disease, gift from God, result of the Vorlon touch, or something else? Is it (hopefully) communicable?
It's a genetic mutation, clearly. If you guys want to have some fun with area-51 science, sure, you could probably transfer it.
Does Sonic Team has one foot in the grave, both feet in the grave, or is it rising from the grave as an undead? Or *gulp* is it wising fwom its gwave as some sort of Altered Beast? *shot*
One foot. The other foot's up its ass.
Hypotheticals
Fire Flower, because Super Leaf is one step closer to becoming a furry. And throwing fire is awesome.
Coolest "psychic" ability to wield at an unrealistic level: psychokinesis (telekinesis), pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, telepathy, empathy, etc.?
Chronokinesis. Screw all that stuff, controlling time is so much cooler. (Touhou totally didn't influence this decision. Of course not.)
For those of you with a "fursona", or for those just answering for the lulz: your species, gender, and color are...? (I had to do it, sorry... I'm not appealing to a minority with this one anymore~)
...I hate you. Male, wolf-like, black as shadows. I dunno, it just came to mind.
Cooler height to be for a day: 1cm (0.4") or 50m (164'), Square-Cube Law be damned?
1cm, because I don't feel like being mike's height by choice. Plus being as small as my fingernail could theoretically be pretty cool.
Random human. Hah! Loophole'd!
Absol, except I'd probably be a doom-bringer, not a disaster warning. Absols are just...awesome.
Coolest Halloween monster to be? (Use traditional definitions, not Twilight definitions)
I would say werewolf but that's pretty furry. >_>
Tales of Phantasia. Cless is badass and Chester is awesome.
Personally I dunno about this one but I'd bet money that at least five people will say me. >_>

I suck at giving reasons but I answered just 'bout all of them because I'm bored and I can.
Might as well make up a question. If you guys don't know FF3, sucks to be you. >_>

Coolest class in Final Fantasy III, for the sake of narrowing it down (excluding ninjas)?
Black Belt.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 10:18:58 pm by SonicBC »
The moon is so red. Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Offline bertin

• TSC's weeaboo
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 chrome
  • おっとの早苗
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 10:57:08 pm »
Reality / TSC

Hmm....Let me think... nah I can't think of one right now memory sucking... I'll come back later...

....man I barely remember the ones I have just snippets of them. And the ones I do remember for some reason I can't remember at the moment maybe I'll come back later to this question when I can recall it....

DsS and Groudon (The metroidhunters crew)

Poisoning. I could go on forever about this and whatnot but truth to be told when Ops aren't around in the chat furries just completely run rampant and out of control. If you don't believe me PM me and I could give you that huge log when RPG was singing "THAT SONG".

Control those damn furries. (IRC related), look much more into that STT PAL... (Because I know it's too fishy around that area)

* iSketch

Neva messed with it. So I don't have a opinion in mind.

* Mafia

Addicted to it. I love Epicmafia. So AWESOME FLICK.

* SRB2

.......Another one I don't mess with.

* Toulouse

.....What is that?

Ehh.. I hang around him a lot probably most than others the answer to his success in TSC is he keeps trying. Probably most of us would give up by the time he keeps going on one single damn stat. Others might not believe me but that's my view on it. He also might not get as annoyed at some stats than most of us also. Example "Star Light 3 Boss".

All Sonic Team is doing now is completely hoein' off of Sonic for money now. The games they release are mediocre at best. I have no hope of them coming back from the brink. They could give a damn how good the game is as long as it gets sold enough to bring the green to the limousine. Their last "good" game was SA2B (Yes Battle). Since then all of those games just annoy the hell out of me. (Although SJ begs to differ for his secret love for Sonic Heroes).

Hypotheticals

Fire Flower. Screw flying I want to burn...

psychokinesis. Why? You decide why...

............................................................................... :|

1cm. So I can "Think smaller" (Duke Nukem reference).

Knuckles. Climbing up walls and gliding is awesome....

agh.....Ariados

....I don't know lol

Duke Nukem. Kick Alien asses, get women and cash. who wouldn't want that?

...hmm.... Ds-not... Stefan. Why Stefan? Because he tells us his life stories in the channel nearly everyday and it seems interesting he might think that's bad for me but oh well.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 12:19:08 am by Bertin »

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 10:57:48 pm »
I'd trade bodies with Sondow for a day.
I'd trade gear with PPA for a day.
I'd trade my life status with no one, because I love my gf

DsS's skills are nonexistant, thus cannot be considered anything more than normal, bwaha!

If I had to pick a main-character to become, I'd totally pick the MC from Scriblenauts...  I think of something and it happens!  COOLEST POWER EVER!.

Best Psychic ability: Psychokinesis (the ability to create with the mind)... it encompasses everything else, but more than anything, PK COMET! >_>

If I was admin for a day, I'd ban Alondite... everything else is secondary.

the coolest class in FF3 is terra!  Onion Knight/Onion Kid, as you can get all the gear before you head to the second town and mow down the game with your awe-inspiring greatness!

Also: Bertin is a bear, his fursona is obvious.
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline Koshibou

<3
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 11:12:23 pm »
Well, everyon be prepared for ultra furry answers! <_<

Reality / TSC

bah. Well, I'll give you the one that isn't...well, extremely embaressing ^_^  I had a dream that the humans and furries were having a war and the humans were slowly killing us off and I got to be like "yeeea, kitteh prowa!" and there was this really hot cheatah that I paired up with and wrrf~ x)

Er, well, werster, Umby, Cruizer really but I think most people know that one :P

We bring carefree happiness okay! We want to make the word so much more stress-free. Also, that and as the queen of the furrys it is also my job to recruit more furs for our army so that we can take over the wo-errr. WE ARE INNOCENT!

I'd lift the ban on werster. Whee :3

* iSketch

Eh I played it a few times but I didn't like it all that much :/

* Mafia

Reminds me of Diplomacy. I might have gotten into it more if I weren't afraid of making myself out to be a complete and utter noob :P

* SRB2

No idea what this is ^_^

* Toulouse

Awesome game. Wish I played it more often~ However, I hate playing it irl because I get bored ^_^

I call furry overloard.

Squeeeeee, altered beast~~~~ *ignores the question, however*

Hypotheticals

Mmm, pyrokineses~ However, that is a really hard one for me to answer. So much to chose from. I'd probably just be happy with my shapeshifting powers ^_^

Species: PantherxWolf (Basically I'm a fine furred wolf. Shorter muzzle, and a few other things.). Gender: Female. Colour: base is dark blue fur and secondary fur is a brightish blue (so that's like, chest fur, hair, tail tuffet) Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2058625/ (old pic. skills have improved since that pic...)

1cm ftw! Small is cute~ right?

Oh err hm. I would actually go with Blaze if I was to inhabit someone's body. Anyone up for some BlazexSilver? X)

Growlithe~

Tehe, werewolf~

Final Fantasy 9. yay for mousey chatacter~ :3 I probably could give a better answer if I thought properly, however ^_^ Maybe later I'll edit :P

All done~
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 11:29:22 pm by Koshibou »

Offline Parax

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 11:14:22 pm »
Reality / TSC
What's the coolest screen name you've seen on the Internet that isn't yours?[/i]

Not having a good memory for this sorta thing nor being a good judge.. no idea. x3 Clearly the second best name is Luxray then Groudon!

And I don't have much of an answer to this either. I don't really recall any dreams that I really enjoyed off the top of my head.

obviously I'm closest with Cruizer out of everyone on TSC. :P Also, Koshi/werster/flyby. And, not really sure how I stand with most other people. :<

SMILES AND HAPPINESS AND YIFFYIFFYIFF :3

I don't see much around the site that could be handled by being an admin for a day and AD seems to be doing a good enough job so far.. so not much, I guess. Yeah my answers are boring.

* iSketch

Pretty fun, good way to kill some time when you get words that aren't impossible to draw. x3

* Mafia

I got addicted to this when the fad starte but it's gotten a bit old by now..  I much prefer being town though, town PRs are fun and I just don't generally have as much fun on the mafia side for reasons I don't remember having not played in a good while. :(

* SRB2

Wasn't aware this was a fad. SRB2 can be fun but I still haven't finished the newest release because the crippling lag I get from having a crap computer that makes the game pretty much completely unplayable. We oughta give it a shot on Match or something that has small maps that dont lag. :P

* Toulouse

Never played it nor know a thing about it.

darkspinedsonic is GOD@@!!!!!!!!!!!1111 hes pretey cool he make he skills

Sonic's in an indefinite coma in the hospital being fed through a tube but SonicTeam doesn't want to pull the plug. :(

Hypotheticals[/u]
Cooler power-up to own: Super Leaf or Fire Flower?[/i]

since I have no idea what super leaf is I'll go with fire flower

I have to say telekinesis would be pretty awesome. Failing being able to come up with something original I'm just gonna go with that. :D

I'm a male biped dark-grey fox. :3 Alternately a male quadruped Umbreon. I tend to think of myself as the latter usually though..

I can't see myself being that tiny and not getting bored to hell. Meanwhile with the latter I might atually go around and explore and stuff. I dunno, the size I am now is good. x3 But between those two the latter, definitely.

It'd be awesome to be able to run around at Sonic's speed.. so his, from Unleashed, I guess.

UMBREON :3

Hrm.. no idea. <.<

A Zelda game might be pretty interesting. :P

Heh, prolly Cruizer so I could see better what his life is like/learn more about him. :3
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 08:49:24 am by Umbreon »

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 11:42:01 pm »
Reality / TSC

oh god I can't remember, there's a bunch at gamefaqs I've ran across. (stfu)

any action oriented dream I've had...those I like the most.

I hang in the chat room and I talk to whoever is in/what's being discussed...as long as it interests me of course.

more users, until they decide to be annoying.

nothing atm.

* iSketch
: fun for about 15 mins.

* Mafia: annoyed me

* SRB2: never played it

* Toulouse: pretty good, just never played it enough

he comes from a superior race! (take that as you will)

when they actually give a fuck, they still got it.  otherwise it's like KOEI, just want a quick buck from their target audience.

Hypotheticals

Super Leaf

cryokinesis.  don't know why, but I've almost liked ice powers.

one thing I've NEVER liked about the furry community.  get that shit out of my face!

both can be a problem.  1cm (I'm already tall >_>)

S3.  mostly for the insta-shield (best fucking move I swear).

...Ditto

wtf...

Viewtiful Joe

I can't decide >_>
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 11:49:17 pm by Shadow Jacky »
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline Luxray

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 11:50:10 pm »
Reality / TSC
Rolken just sounds so damn awesome. Seriously >_>

Best? Uh...i guess the ones that involve me just lieing down and cuddling with my love (whomever it may be)

Umby for sure. Koshi i hang with more irl so she doesn't count. Other than that it varies as how active i am and who else is on.

The poison comes and goes. I get sick of the drama they cause. And no...i do not speak on their behalf..ever. And nor they speak on my behalf.

I'd re-order the mod list and get the forum/chatroom better organised and enforced.

* iSketch

always fun. Have played it before even knowing about TSC (or its existance for that fact)

* Mafia
Took me a while to get used to it...or maybe i have been and am hustling you? (Yeah...right >_>) Fun but got old really fast.

* SRB2
Er...no. This game gives me a headache from dizziness. I don't like it yet. Make it better Sonic Team Jr.* >:O
* Toulouse
Haven't had a chance to play this.

Well...i think that its everyone just sucks. Not that he's good.

It...uh..died years ago. But some people are just impersonating them just to make shitty games and a trolling the masses.

Hypotheticals
Fire Flower. I'd be all like "Pew Pew" >.>

Er...Whatever could make me move things without touching them physically.

Species: Antarctic Wolf (Canis Lupus Antarcos) <-- Note this species is purely fictional and does not exist in real life. I merely wanted to have my own species.)
Colour: Pure white fur, yellow eyes.

50m. It's only another inch taller than what i am now >.>

Hmm...Tails from Sonic 3 & Knux. I mean he is at the peak of cuteness and he can fly.

Luxray >.> (misread this question.)

Jack Skellingt-*shot*

Assasin's Creed. Seriously, Altair just goes around and silently kills people and with epicness. its awwwwesome :O

Umby just sits around at home all day playing games. That = win. :3
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 01:42:37 am by Luxray »
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 12:16:33 am »
Reality / TSC

lol as if I know what a cool screen name is.

Man, so many awesome dreams.  Like that one time where I beat the shit out of the monster under my bed when I was little...good times...anyway http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=3187.msg49222#msg49222.  Not only is it epic, but recent too. :D

Bertin and Groudon

All of the above, obviously.  However, more poison than smiles in my opinion. :3 <- ignore the emoticon

I would love to answer this question, but there's an elephant in the way. :(

* iSketch

No...

* Mafia

NO!!!

* SRB2

Wait what...this is a TSC fad?  News to me, though I played this before I knew anything about TSC, rarely played it after.

* Toulouse

I don't  go along with TSC fads kthx.

Gift from God, obviously. <_<

Wait...Sonic Team is dying!?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Hypotheticals

Super Leaf, because flying is awesome.

Psychokinesis, all day baby...all day.

I am a Hedgehog, Male, Blue seeking a Hedgehog, Female, Pink. (c wut i did thar? <_<)

...50m, I prefer to not get crushed by ANYTHING!

Sonic the Hedgehog~

Charizard.

urmom, BURN!!!!!!!!

Sonic Adventure 2 (Shadow)

This is a tough one......I've put a lot of thought into it though.  The coolest TSCer to trade lives with for a day is...Da1AndOnlySonic.  If only I could trade places with him. :(
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline werster

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 12:17:28 am »

Can't think of any really. Though I'm inclined to say Paraxade cause that is pro (also peroxide <_<)

June 5th 2004, I realised I was dreaming like instantly. Oh man that was awesome, that pretty much was a paradise, whatever you want happens bitches~

Koshi would obviously be the person I would talk to most nowadays, which sorta leads to Umby and Cruizer too. flyby as well, though not as much, and er I guess you could say Mike though that really has nothing to do with tsc. Also PPA is cool. <_<

Well they certainly bring smiles to my face, all of you who think otherwise just clearly have the wrong state of mind. <_<

I...can't think of anything really. I do miss competing, though unbanning myself is not something I would do, can't think of much else really...

* iSketch

Heh, it's fun with the right crowd, in other words I can't draw and am just there to be a spastic~

* Mafia

Again, you really need the right crowd to get a good game, but it scores points for bringing me back to tsc.

* SRB2

Never played it, but it has -something- to do with kitsune so it sucks. <_<

* Toulouse

Nice game really, good killer of time when I'm in the mood.

I really don't think DsS is skilled as much as he is commited. Just someone who actually puts effort into his stats, I can think of a few other people who if they actually did that could easily take DsS off his throne. But really this is what I've been pushing TSC to do, DsS is really the only one who has done it, so kudos to him!

Too many W's. :( Also I don't really care, who needs new games when the old ones are that good?

Racoons are only supposed to be used for making up stories. So fire flower.

The one that controls time~

I'm a human last time I checked, also I'm male and like sorta olive skin. Though I think it was decided one day that if I was an animal it would be a dolphin. Though dolphins dont't really have fur <_<

What, I like my height ok. Small people are too easy to make fun of :(

S3K...though I'm not sure which character. I guess if I got the shields I would be sonic, controlling those powers like that seems like fun~

Well Heracross is the one pokemon i always boast about and it seems pretty cool. Just sitting there in its own peaceful world and when someone disrupts that it kicks their ass!

Is there one that can stop time? I want free candy everyday!

Pacman. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :D

eredani, just so I can figure out all his excuses. <_<

Offline Selphos

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 12:25:59 am »
Yeah see werster, chronokinesis is control of time.

COPYCAT. >:O

Offline Koshibou

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 12:46:07 am »
Yeah see werster, chronokinesis is control of time.

COPYCAT. >:O

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOoooh is THAT why it's called CHRONO trigger :o :o :o

Offline Selphos

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2009, 12:48:35 am »
Uh yeah chrono is the root prefix for "time."

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2009, 01:20:45 am »
Okay, it's about time I torture myself like I tortured you all. I made these up on a whim and played a long SRB2 netgame with Werey immediately after posting, so I haven't really thought through answers for most of them until just now.

Reality / TSC
Rolken is actually quite the epic name, although when he started renaming to IcePrincess I lost my taste for it. :s

My second lucid dream was probably my most memorable. I remember being locked in my house at 3am or so (dream time :P) with all of the lights my father calling me on the phone, telling me not to panic and that he was coming home as quick as he could for a reason I don't remember anymore. I remember just wanting to escape badly and bursting through the front door, only to realize that I was dreaming just as I passed through the door. Without even breaking stride I rose up off of the ground (I learned about lucid dreaming via a NiGHTS forum, so it became a bit of a theme), and I remember pulling off all sorts of flips and rolls about 20 feet above my front lawn, looking out on an insanely realistic-looking dream version of my 3am street.

Over the last month or so I've talked to Werey quite a lot, probably stemming from him being the first to greet and converse with me every time I join IRC. I still talk to RPG often, and with mike next most often. flyby talks to me in /msg pretty often lately, too.

Now that I think about it, it's kind of a roller coaster. They're the happiest people I've ever seen on TSC, but when furry mannerisms start happening (is that what "the fur flies" means?), all normal chat comes to a dead stop.

...well, iono if I can *ahem* answer *cough* this question... hm. There is a difference between whole-site admin and forum admin, though, and if I were the former I think the proposal for links on the submissions and rankings pages to explanations for removed/nonexistent charts would be put into effect. The Constitution would get an update as well.

* iSketch

Very much fun, especially when I'm using a touchscreen and drawing at double speed, yet still can't get people to guess the word.

* Mafia
I haven't played this on the Internet at all, but I have a fleeting memory of playing this as a kid under the name "Werewolves".

* SRB2
This became fun again with v2's release. There's maybe six or seven of us actively playing it in chat, and over the years it's gone between popular and hated, so I wanna see what the new release does for it.

* Toulouse
I've actually never played. :(

I've always suspected that it was something in the blood. Last night, Werey and I had a netgame in SRB2 where Werey was ten times better at it than he'd even been, and that skill hasn't resurfaced since. I think Werey and DsS share needles for their heroin or something, and Werey got a bit of DsS's skill off of the tip.

The whole body's in the grave, but it's alive and keeps fighting through the dirt being thrown on top of it. Unfortunately, it'll starve doing that.

Hypotheticals
How do you people not recognize the Super Leaf? Especially the furries, shame on you. That said, fireballs shooting from my palms would be the shit.

For the people screaming "shapeshifting" or "chronokinesis", please show me what real-life "psychics" are claiming this one; I want to meet these people. :P Psycho-/telekinesis would be win though because I could be soooo lazy for the rest of my life. "Shit, my pen rolled onto the floor... wait, got it.~"

Given that a few people answered this that I thought would run away screaming, and given that I asked the question (>_>), I'll put something here. *closes eyes, imagines* Okay, probably some sort of wolf furry, with grayish fur... male, of course. I don't really have more detail than that, since my only basis for deciding even that much was Koshi's description of what different species of furry represent (which she totally made up on the spot).

50m. Take in the scenery, see the country, exact vengeance on a few old managers, etc. I'm surprised how one-sided the answers are here.

Knuckles. By that, I mean the good Knuckles from Sonic Advance 3 or other 2D games, not the shitty "look how slow I've gotten over the years from sitting on my ass on a floating rock" Knuckles from the latest games.

I almost said Dugtrio, but then I though about the talk about DID/MPD we had in chat today, so scratch that. Charizard is one of the few I remember that's epic-looking without being one of the hideous looking, 20-foot monstrosities of the newer games.

...I didn't realize how hard this question was to answer until attempting it. I mean, it's not like I have some long list of ghosts and vampires and such memorized. I guess being some sort of vampire isn't exactly torture, although you'd swear the ones on TV never thought to strike a deal with the blood bank instead of wangsting about having to kill or turn people over.

Psychonauts, all the way. Man, would creeping around in people's heads be cool. Also, the whole "manipulate the world with your mind" thing, but there's already a question on that.

Yes, Selphos, it is very tempting to say you. >_> However I think I would have to go with mike, since there's so much I'd like to learn about Australia. Also, [insert height joke here].

That was... a lot tougher than the last topic, probably because I actually thought the last one through instead of taking it off of the top of my head.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 12:47:53 pm by SonicBC »

Offline Luxray

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2009, 02:27:47 am »
How do you people not recognize the Super Leaf? Especially the furries, shame on you. That said, fireballs shooting from my palms would be the shit.

I'm already the furry i want to be. Why the fuck would i want to be a tanooki or a racoon?

Also yeah I realised that I -do- know what the Super Leaf is. I just a) completely forgot about my Super Mario days and b) Didn't realise that it was called this. isn't it a feather anyways? >:O

SUPER FEATHER! Wheee. Also. Tanooki, Cruizer? Where did I see that from... Hm. Some weird flash, anyways. But yeah. Feather > fire thingo from brawl.
>Kimmeh< Yay, no more exams! says:
*Well then clearly you guys are having a SERIOUS conversation. therefore, not interested.

*coughs* Its called an edit button Koshi

But then I can't get my post count up? :3 Also I didn't feel like having to put in the question and answer and would rather complain about it being a feather not a leaf :D

Oh gee. Post count. Sounds familiar...

Note: Koshi deleted her posts. >_>
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 02:41:18 am by Luxray »
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 03:00:33 am »
Reality / TSC
What, I can't pick myself? Oh, er... well I suppose if I have to choose someone else... I can't go past Cybrax, to be quite honest. Makes me think of him as a robot... which, let's be honest, he probably was.

I never got into the lucid dreaming thing, nor do I really remember my dreams at all. So, er, no comment. Sorry guys.

RPG mostly, although if I'm looking for an intellectual conversation I generally consult Rolken, MK, Upth or Thorn.

Eh, we've seen the for and the against. Now that I've actually met Koshi a couple of times (although, admittedly, sans fursuit) I am leaning towards the positive for the moment, but I've decided that if she ever breaks my brother's heart I'm going to have to ban them all out of spite. This strategy gives me a bit of leeway: if it's werster's fault I can ban him instead. And then ban the furries anyway. Everybody wins!

*cough* >_>

* iSketch

Would be substantially more awesome if I possessed any drawing talent. X)

* Mafia
Would be substantially more awesome if I possessed any lying talent.

* SRB2
Would be substantially more awesome if I actually cared.

* Toulouse
Most awesome of all! It's the very rare case where I'm actually good at something and people still like playing it!

My personal theory is that DsS has been hiding something from us all this time: he's actually a cyborg sent back in time from the year 2038 to exterminate the furry resistance. The cyborg part allows him to tap into the RAM of games and literally bend them to his will.

As for the furry resistance part, of course, none of us will know if I'm right until after the fact, so I can't definitively be proven wrong. See, I thought through these answers!

Sonic Team stumbled into Atari's vacant grave about a decade ago, and has never been seen since. What is posing as "Sonic Team" today are actually a bunch of body doubles sponsored by Hollywood to be the laughing stock of the gaming industry, and in so doing devaluing the medium as a whole. Bastards.

Hypotheticals
Super Leaf. If I wanna shoot fire I can get a fucking flamethrower. And before someone plays the aeroplane card, that's a bit like saying driving in a car is the same as running at 70 miles an hour.

Pyrokinesis? You mean like setting things on fire?

... AWESOME.

(Yes, this technically contradicts my last answer, but setting whatever you like on fire is inherently awesome ok.)

Well, with my height it's inevitable that somebody would call me a giraffe, so I'm gonna run with that. Also male and... what colour are giraffes? Orange or something?

50m. "But why, Mike, you're half way there already!" Here's my logic:
If I'm 50m tall, I get to set all the swimming world records under the sun without having to do any training :D

Speaking of swimming, I could probably swim/walk over to your side of the world before the day's out. Then I'd shrink again and be stuck there. :P

Plus I'd get to do altruistic things like pulling cats out of trees rather than waiting for the fire brigade to do it. If I'm 1cm tall, I get to do none of these things. I have practically no mobility, unless I attach myself to someone else... and in either case, the chances of getting squished are just too high. I wanna live through this experiment.

Tails. I wanna know how the fuck those two tails work.

Touch and go. My 10-year-old self is willing me to say Electrode cause rolling around all day would be epic... but my 20-year-old self insists on Snorlax cause he's such a lazy fucker. :D

I have no idea if I'm on the right track here but Dracula would be a pretty awesome character. Just wear a metal chest plate and you're set: no wooden stake's gonna get through that.

Jungle Strike. If you haven't played it, basically you're a special ops guy in a helicopter and are assigned all sorts of missions from protecting the President to busting up drug cartels. Whether or not I'd be the "good guy" and do all that awesome stuff or just content myself with blowing up the White House is still up for debate.

Well, Sondow Selphos is the obvious choice here... but his brothers are dicks, and that would just upset me too much, after thinking I had finally got away from all that. I'd probably pick SM, though... I am curious as to what makes that mind tick. What his motivations are, whether he really is completely devoid of emotion, all those sort of things.

<3 Thorn.

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2009, 12:57:07 pm »
Reality / TSC
It's not exactly the best as it's simply the most silly/stupid one I ever remember.
http://www.soniccenter.org/forum/index.php?topic=3187.msg49292#msg49292

MK, werster, and Aitamen I think. Also RPG and bertin and others, but not as much as those three.

I'M NOT A FURRY

I would add Sonic Pinball Party charts and enforce glitchless Sonic R competition in one way or another.

* iSketch

It's somewhat fun, but I prefer our older ones.

* Mafia
Mafia was one of the best games ever and some of the greatest time I had with TSC people, and I think we should bring it back and play again. And lynch genus, he's probably mafia.

* SRB2
Huh? I did not even know about this

* Toulouse
Carcasonne is a great game and it was fun to play. :o

I think he just needs something better to do. Unless he'd excel at it as he does at Sonic games, so we need to keep him away from politics ere he takes over every country ever. While being lame.

The only good games Sonic Team (as an entity and alone, not counting the splinter group responsible for Sonic CD or the collaboration with Traveller's Tales for Sonic R) produced were Sonic 1 and NiGHTS, they've kind of been dead ever since.

Hypotheticals
Cape Feather ok.

Telepathy over long distances might be very useful, or the ability to induce out-of-body experiences at will. Othrwise, psychokinesis would be neat in that it could make up for my physical weakness.

I AM NOT A FURRY

I have nobody around me whom I would like to peek on, so probably the latter. Although I don't really know what I should do with my giant size. Perhaps stomp through Moscow or something like that.

The driver in OutRun 2, clearly. Cruising all around the world in a Ferrari at high speeds and perhaps with a charming girl on the seat next to you while Life Was A Bore or Night Bird plays on the radio, yeaaa.

I'm fine with my own one, thank you.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 01:24:09 pm by P.P.A. »
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2009, 02:20:00 pm »
Quick summation of tally-able answers as of Reply #30:

Cool screen names
2 Rolken
1 Cybrax
1 Dynamphorous
1 Nuns 'n' Moses
1 Paraxade
1 Bulbasaur Lv. 8
1 baka
1 thinks that there's no such thing as a cool screen name, so this admin will be editing his name to ISuckCocks... after all, it's not like he'll be less cool for it.
0.5 Luxray
0.5 Groudon
0.3... The Finch King
0.3... HydraliskRocks
0.3... RaptorHades

Most talked-to users on TSC
4 RPG
4 Thorn
3 mike
3 werster
3 Umbreon
3 Cruizer
3 flyby
3 bertin
2 Rolken
2 Groudon
2 Koshi
2 MK
2 Donna
2 Quartz
1 Sondow/Selphos
1 Alondite
1 DsS
1 PPA
1 Werey
1 Upthorn
1 Aitamen
1 SonicAD

Opinions on TSC Furries
7 are indifferent
5 think that they're keeping the site from wallowing in frowning emoticons
5 think that furries bring the site down (one vote: amusing on occasion, but mostly annoying)
1 gave a suspiciously specific denial of being a furry

Thoughts on DsS's 1337 5ki11z
8 think that he's a slightly altered (disease, mutation, etc.) yet still completely organic human being (one of these votes: he's Japanese)
5 think that he's a normal guy, only more dedicated
3 think that he's not human
1 think that his abilities comes from a higher power (a vote here from DsS himself... he must teach us which god to pray to)
1 claims that he is not skilled
1 seems to think that he is a secret uber-furry

Super Leaf vs. Fire Flower
10 think that Fire TSCer is awesome *ploink ploink fireball*
4 think that Raccoon TSCer is schweet *wags tail, ascends into sky*
2 want an effeminate cape *soars into sky, bobs up and down like a buoy*
1 has tried to combine the leaf and the fire flower, unaware that touching one negates the effects of the other

Coolest thing to manipulate with your mind
7.5 want to move things with mere thoughts
3 want to control fire
3 want to control the temporal flow
1 wants to freeze things
1 wants to manipulate her shape
1 wants to practice empathy
1 wants to emulate Tetsuo (I can only pray that is the right link, because the main Wikipedia article for Tetsuo involves a man mutating into a pile of scrap metal, with such lovely scenes as his schlong becoming a power drill that kills his girlfriend)
0.5 want to be able to communicate using only their mind

Preferred furry forms (Umbreon's... Umbreon was moved to the "Pokémon question; his other answer was used)
4.5 wolf
1 fox
1 dolphin
1 giraffe
1 cat
0.5 panther

3 black
2 gray (assuming normal color for werster)
1 blue
1 brunette
1 white
1 giraffe color ("Orange or something?")

7 male (assuming no sex change for werster)
2 female

Cooler height to be for a day
10 want to experience the world at 1cm (0.4")
7 want to stomp around at 50m (164')

Coolest Sonic character body to inhabit
6 Tails
5 Sonic
2 Knuckles
1 random human NPC
1 President of United Federation
1 Blaze
1 Metal Sonic

Best non-legendary Pokémon to be
3 Charizard
1 Absol
1 Ariados
1 Growlithe
1 Umbreon
1 Ditto
1 MissingNO capable of executing erroneous code, thus crashing and freezing the universe and screwing up all Halls of Fame
1 Luxray
1 Heracross
1 Snorlax
1 Persian
1 Gyrados
1 Ricebol
1 Scyther
1 Sandslash

Coolest Halloween monster to live as
3 vampire
2 werewolf
1 Gastly (it's a Pokémon but we'll let it slide)
1 Jack Skellingt- *shot*
1 zombie
1 reaper
1 Tengu (is this actually related to Halloween?)
1 mutant zombie vampire ninja (what?)

Coolest game to be the star in
2 Legend of Zelda game (not necessarily the original)
2 Final Fantasy game (not necessarily the original)
2 Assassin's Creed
1 Tales of Phantasia
1 Duke Nukem
1 Viewtiful Joe
1 Sonic Adventure 2
1 Pac-man
1 Psychonauts
1 Jungle Strike
1 Outrun 2
1 Mirror's Edge
1 Skies of Arcadia
1 Pokémon
1 MapleStory

Coolest TSCer to trade lives with for a day
3 mike
3 SadisticMystic
1 Stefan
1 Sondow/Selphos
1 Cruizer
1 Umbreon
1 eredani
1 genus
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 02:37:10 pm by SonicBC »

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2009, 03:08:58 pm »
Reality / TSC

A guy I know from school has Dynamphorous as his AIM nick.  Limited to TSC, I'd probably actually say Thorn - short and simple, yet direct and intimidating.

I don't remember most of my dreams.  :(  Seriously, if I have them, they're usually extremely mundane, usually real-life stuff with one really random change.  Like, my bedroom is mirror-imaged, or someone I know from Honors class is in my circuits class, or I already had that test.

If we're talking chatroom, Donna.  Only member of TSC I've given my Facebook info to as of yet.

Smiles and happiness.  Seriously.  Think about it, they're generally the most happiest, upbeat members around.  Then again, to quite a few members here, smiles and happiness ARE poisoning the site....

Admin?  Probably nothing.  Head programmer?  I'd finally create separate charts or something for SA and SADX / SA2 and SA2B.
EDIT: Reading these reminded me of the one thing that I really do think should be changed around here.  My one big act as admin?  Remove werster's ban.  I know he messed up enough of his chances, but the fact remains that he's extremely good at the games and has become one of the prime members of this community.  I think he almost deserves to be allowed to compete again (though probably starting with a probational basis).

* iSketch

Never played it.
* Mafia
Mafia is win, but the large majority of what I do online involves an element of multitasking, and long periods of silence on there get you lynched.  So I don't play as much as I used to.
* SRB2
I need to play this again.  <_<  I wonder how many people in that community still remember three years ago when I tried to implement sloped floors.
* Toulouse
Not a CLUE what this is.

DsS had a freak accident involving the purple chemicals in Chemical Plant, giving him the ability to phase through solid matter.  He consistently refuses to enter the X-men, considering them inferior beings.

Sonic Team died somewhere around S3K and rose from the grave with the original Sonic Adventure, and has been growing strong ever since.  Yeah, a couple missteps, but really no serious gaps without a good game.

Hypotheticals

FIRE FLOWER.  Seriously one of my favorite items in Brawl.

Empathy.  Which I get the vague feeling that I have a slightly realistic amount of currently.

I'm gonna get shot for this ... brunette female persian cat.
EDIT: Go ahead, say what you want.  I have no more shame.

1cm.  50m would be lame, there's not much to do but destroy things.

Tails ... I've always wondered how that's physically possible.

Persian (though it's not like I remember many to choose from)

Vampire.  Non-sparkly kind pleez, but I would like to still be able to go outside a bit in the daytime on occasion.

Ignoring the Sonic series altogether, Mirror's Edge.  No way would I ever be brave enough to do that though.

Oooh, tough one.  Probably mike89, largely because he's the first Australian I can think of.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 08:25:18 am by Minus the Antiporcupine »
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 03:40:14 pm »
Reality / TSC

What's in a name? etc etc. I just like names that are original and are not easily confused with someone else

I haven't kept track for dreams for a long time. I used to write them down in high school, but those were mainly me being gaga about guys I liked. Coolest dream I remember lately was about the shiney eyes, which was pretty cool.

Rolken *shot* I talk to lots of people. Lots of people really. Like I looked through the userlist, and was like, yeah I talk to them from time to time, yeah them too, yeah yeah yeah. Etc and on down the list. I like people.

Well...I think sometimes the furries get out of hand (like Umby with his random yiffyiffyiff stuff), but I don't dislike furriness out of hand, I am in #roots. I just prefer it to be there and not in #soniccenter. Though you know, I'd be fine if the competing talk was kept to a minimum in #soniccenter too, so my opinion is not necessarily the best.

I would shut down the site. WHAHAHAHAHAH. Ok, not really. I mean I could have done that already right? /me shot
I probably wouldn't do anything, I don't really care about competition. I am here for the community.

* iSketch
yus, though I need more than just Achlys and Thorn to play
* Mafia
<3 Mafia got me through some tough times living with my in-laws. I will forever love it for that. I played it way too much and got my fill of it though, but in 5 years I will be ready for another fad!
* SRB2
I don't know what this is, nor do I care >_>
* Toulouse
I will still win that tournament!

As has been said, I think it is mainly due to his dedication, which I think comes from having some insane amount of caring about it that I will never understand. But more power to him.

Both feet in the grave

Hypotheticals
Super leaf~

I don't know. Perhaps I am taking this question too logically, but I don't think I'd be able to handle most of them. Pyrokinesis would probably be the easiest to control, but that is because I don't really care about it much, and would use it like camping. I'd want telepathy, but I don't know I'd really be good at having it.

I...don't have one, and can't really think of one for the lulz without much more thought, which isn't worth it. So yea~

1cm. I want to be able to observe without impacting the people I am observing.

Tails. Yay flying~

>_> I have no idea what any pokemons are. Ok, I know a few, but not enough to choose the coolest.

Vampire! Oh what wait, no twilight definitions. Werewolf! Dang it! That was twilight too~ Twilight wins :D

Heh. None of the games I like have great main characters. I guess I'd go with Link in Ocarina of Time. That is my kind of setting.

genus. I was going to have a hard time answering this, as I couldn't really come up with someone, then I saw his name in the topic, and thought I'd be interested to trade him for a day. I'd just be interested to see what a normal day is like for him.
:)

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2009, 04:10:05 pm »
0.5 want to read minds
I don't really want to read minds entirely, I rather want to be able to communicate with them. Which, of course, involves reading their replies but no deeper intrusion into them besides the conversation.

Thorn EDIT: Fixed
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 04:12:43 pm by SonicBC »
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Werey

• TSC TOP 30!
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Beep beep Wereycar coming through Beep Beep
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2009, 05:03:06 pm »
Ok Then.

Reality / TSC

Paraxade is cool so I'll go with this.

I obviously talk to Thorn the most on TSC. I say hi to everyone who enters chat if that counts :(

There isn't much that can be changed.. so nothing i suppose.

* iSketch

THORN ISKETCH!
ISKETCH THORN!

* Mafia
Never played it. Don't know what its like.

* SRB2
Fun :D Nice to play at 3-5 in the morning with Thorn/RPG/Selphos/Kitsune. It keeps me awake so i like it.

* Toulouse
I had never heard of this until yesterday.. So i have no opinion.

It is the Japanese disease. He is secretly a Jap D:

Hypotheticals
Fire flower. Bleup.

Psychokenisis.. CHuck footballs at people without them suspecting it was you :o

Wolf, Male, Black.

1cm so you can spy on people :D

Tails.. He uses his tails to fly!

Gyarados.. have always liked him.

... Werewolf

I must go with Assasins Creed. You get to pwn anybody without them knowing :D

I don't know.. SM maybe because he is like God. HE KNOWS ALL!

Edit: I forgot to put this..

Question: What do you honestly think of me?

Crap question but meh.. I wan't to know where i stand in TSC

Championships: Sonic Unleashed DLC.

Offline Selphos

• Broseidon
  • win10 firefox
  • TSC's local Touhou nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2009, 07:17:36 pm »
Woohoo no one else answered my question!

Also I decide on vampire out of Halloween monsters. Preferably the Touhou kind, i.e. immune to crosses, and having a parasol cures all sun problems. Also ridiculously powerful. >_>

Hey it's not the Twilight vampires so it counts right? <_<

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2009, 02:55:41 pm »
Reality / TSC
Nuns 'n' Moses

Lots of them, Im too lazy to go into detail.

Mike and Thorn, after that prolly Zeph/Sondow/Achlys/FF I talk to Groudon and DsS and etc sometimes too about GH but Ill join in pretty much any conversation <_< Ive been in #roots like tice too!

/care

MUAHAHAHAHAHA
* iSketch

Fun!
* Mafia
Massive fail!
* SRB2
Fun!
* Toulouse
FUCKING AWESOME
I think its AIDS.

Hell if I know but if it's dead I ain't casting Resurrection on it.
Hypotheticals
Neither, because they're both fro Mario.
Fire is fun.
wat

hell if I know, my own is good <_<
The President from SA2.
Ricebol
Gastly.
SKIES OF ARCADIA BITCHES. Or Panzer Dragon Saga.
MYSELF.
[/quote]
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2009, 05:20:14 pm »
Reality / TSC
What's the coolest screen name you've seen on the Internet that isn't yours? One of my friends has AIM alts such as The Finch King, HydraliskRocks, and RaptorHades.

Who do you talk to / hang with most on TSC? I've actually hung out with AD and donna, though most of the time I talk to whoever's there. Sometimes I talk to RPG and/or mike on MSN but that hasn't been as often recently.

TSC Furries: Poisoning the site, bringing smiles and happiness to the site, or just more users? The first one.

Given one day as admin, what do you change around here? People wouldn't get so many second chances, third chances, fourth chances...

* iSketch
Alright when I'm really bored.

* Mafia I think I'm mostly out of this?

* SRB2 Not my favorite fangame to be honest.

* Toulouse We must do this more.

What's your theory on DsS's skills? Genetic mutation, virus, disease, gift from God, result of the Vorlon touch, or something else? Is it (hopefully) communicable? Lightning.

Does Sonic Team has one foot in the grave, both feet in the grave, or is it rising from the grave as an undead? Or *gulp* is it wising fwom its gwave as some sort of Altered Beast? *shot* It has no feet in the grave. However, the feet are the only things above ground.

Hypotheticals
Cooler power-up to own: Super Leaf or Fire Flower? Fire Flower

Coolest "psychic" ability to wield at an unrealistic level: psychokinesis (telekinesis), pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, telepathy, empathy, etc.? Pyrokinesis. Because who doesn't want to make the appearance of spontaneous combustion?

Cooler height to be for a day: 1cm (0.4") or 50m (164'), Square-Cube Law be damned? 50m

Coolest non-legendary Pokémon to be? Scyther.

Coolest Halloween monster to be? (Use traditional definitions, not Twilight definitions) BRAINS... I mean zombies...

Coolest video game to play the main character's role in? Pokemon? *SHOT*

Coolest TSCer to trade lives with for a day? Mike.

---

Random Hypothetical Question:
How many more hours in the day do you need to accomplish everything you want to get accomplished in an average day?
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline ieatatsonic

• TSC's Resident Otaku
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • I started spriting
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2009, 05:50:08 pm »
Reality / TSC
baka

The one where I raced SJ, SM, and Jawzun (it's in the topic)

Noone, really

More users

Nothing, I think this site is okay the way it is

* iSketch
dunno

* Mafia
interestingly somewhat fun

* SRB2
Horrible

* Toulouse
Again, Idunno

IMO mutation, but part of me wants to say virus. I'd say it could be communicable.

I'd say they have one foot in the grave. They have had bad attempts in the near past, but unleashed (not counting the night stages) was suprisingly fun. I think Naka should "have a spin" a sonic game again.

Hypotheticals
Super feather. Then I could cause earthquakes with a nosedive.

telekenesis.

?

1cm.

Tails. Then I could GET DOWN by wearing a badge. Also, flying is fun.

Sandslash

Tengu (it's traditional in japan)

If you consider MMOs, I'd choose Maple. If you mean console games, I'd have to say TWEWY

SM, just because I want to know what kind of job he has.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 06:05:14 pm by ieatatsonic »
Happiness cannot be bought but instead be achieved via countless hours of self-torture.

Offline Firstkirbyever

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2009, 02:03:54 am »
Reality / TSC

There is no such thing as a cool screen name :(

As far as i know I DON'T SLEEP

Random People on IRC, mostly been talking to quartz though

I Really couldn't care less, and no i'm not a furry <_<

puh, that won't ever happen

* iSketch

Would be more fun if i could draw

* Mafia

Was fun at first, until Trolls started playing more

* SRB2

It's ok not great though, still better then the werehog

* Toulouse

Whuat?

he obviously a computer who is trying to take over sonic...

i don't think their foot/feet are in the grave, i think their head is in the grave.

Hypotheticals

A fire leaf power up, able to fly AND shoot fire balls >:D

chronokinesis ftw

no just no <_<

er, 1cm i guess

Metal sonic

missingNO

mutant zombie vampire ninja :(

man I have no idea...

none :(
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Offline Alondite

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2009, 02:18:48 am »
Reality / TSC
Bulbasaur Lv 8. Epic win.

I'm sure if you think real hard you can figure out what it was like :)

Well...nobody in person, but I guess Bertin and Sondow in chat.

Umm...they can be amusing to a point, but it's mostly annoying.

I dunnno. I'm out of the competition loop so I'm not sure what the state of things now is, let alone what I would do the change it.

* iSketch
Win

* Mafia
Was win, but got old

* SRB2
Played for like a week, then realized that it sucked

* Toulouse
I suck at it, but I like it

Would need to know more about his social life to know for sure...that is...if he has one >_>

IMO there hasn't been a good Sonic game since the Genesis era, so yeah, Sonic Team is in trouble.

Hypotheticals
Fire Flower

I'd want to be like Tetsuo...except not mutate and die.

Tough call. 50m you can smash shit, 1cm you can sneak around, but bugs would be giant. Even still, I think I'd want to be 1cm. I'll probably get attacked by tanks and shit if I were 50m.

Sonic. Running that fast seems like a good time.

I dunno. I've always kinda liked Charizard...

A Reaper.

I'd like to be Tidus in FFX probably. Blitzball seems like it would be fun, and Spira is a pretty awesome place, minus Sin and all >_>

Um...I think I'd rather just keep my life :P

Also Aita I'm curious as to why you'd want to ban me. Last time I checked all my stats are legit. Because I have radically different ways of thinking than pretty much all of TSC's other members? I'm sorry if it's offensive to you, but I'm not all that into being another sheep.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 02:38:55 am by Alondite »

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2009, 07:06:40 am »
I'd like to be Tidus in FFX probably. Blitzball seems like it would be fun, and Spira is a pretty awesome place, minus Sin and all >_>
*SPOILERZ* And the whole not existing thing? *mauled*
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline Stefan

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2009, 08:03:58 am »
Also Aita I'm curious as to why you'd want to ban me. Last time I checked all my stats are legit. Because I have radically different ways of thinking than pretty much all of TSC's other members? I'm sorry if it's offensive to you, but I'm not all that into being another sheep.

HE DROPPED THE S-BOMB.

Print

Hits: 342 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.52 MB | Time: 0.15s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.