The Lounge > Board Games

Return of the genus-inspired Random Questions Topic

(1/10) > >>

Thorn:
It's back, bitches, like I promised mike it would be. It's actually not genus-inspired this time, but it's in the same vein so eh.

If you're weren't here for the original, here's the lowdown: a bunch of questions are listed, and you answer. It's your choice as to what to answer... if you look at the whole list and don't want to put in the effort to answer it all, then just answer a few. Likewise, if you answer 90% of them and leave just a few out, that speaks volumes about what you don't want to talk about. Don't just give an answer in any case: give a sentence or two stating your reasoning, but don't write an essay and expect us to read it unless it's hilarious. There's a few repeats from the last topic, but it's been almost two years so some answers may have changed.

Since the last topic got a bit messy, let's lay some ground rules down:
* This time around, I'm only asking a few questions. You guys make the rest and quiz each other, and I'll modify the sane ones into this post like before. No, I won't edit every "wtf" question genus asks into here this time. As before, I'll give my answers a bit later. You wanted this topic back, mike, so I expect a few questions outta you. >_>
* The hypothetical, not-reality-based questions this time are going to be along the lines of "pick one out of these choices", rather than giving some out-there scenario and asking how you'd react. Hopefully this stops people from thinking "ew, it's like a bad fanfic"... short, sweet, and to the point, with no story to it. This should make it easy for other people to add questions to this category too. If your answer is "none of those choices" and has an explanation about how horrible it would be to deal with each one, just don't answer the question. >_>
* To answer, quote this post, then edit out everything from the beginning to the horizontal rule, and edit out the quote tag at the end. I'm formatting this post so that you can easily insert your answers without having to format it yourself this time.

EDIT: Lemme repeat: It's your choice as to what to answer. There is one question (and possibly more later, if other people add some) that I highly doubt most people will answer, and instead of just ignoring it, most people are giving me ">_>" in chat.

Reality / TSC
What's the coolest screen name you've seen on the Internet that isn't yours?

What's the best dream you remember? (I know there's a topic for this, you can link a post of yours if need be).

Who do you talk to / hang with most on TSC?

TSC Furries: Poisoning the site, bringing smiles and happiness to the site, or just more users?

Given one day as admin, what do you change around here?

What do you think about these TSC fads:
* iSketch

* Mafia

* SRB2

* Toulouse

What's your theory on DsS's skills? Genetic mutation, virus, disease, gift from God, result of the Vorlon touch, or something else? Is it (hopefully) communicable?

Does Sonic Team has one foot in the grave, both feet in the grave, or is it rising from the grave as an undead? Or *gulp* is it wising fwom its gwave as some sort of Altered Beast? *shot*

Hypotheticals
Cooler power-up to own: Super Leaf or Fire Flower?

Coolest "psychic" ability to wield at an unrealistic level: psychokinesis (telekinesis), pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, telepathy, empathy, etc.?

For those of you with a "fursona", or for those just answering for the lulz: your species, gender, and color are...? (I had to do it, sorry... I'm not appealing to a minority with this one anymore~)

Cooler height to be for a day: 1cm (0.4") or 50m (164'), Square-Cube Law be damned?

Coolest Sonic-game body to inhabit?

Coolest non-legendary Pokémon to be?

Coolest Halloween monster to be? (Use traditional definitions, not Twilight definitions)

Coolest video game to play the main character's role in?

Coolest TSCer to trade lives with for a day?

Selphos:
Yeah fuckers I'm doing this.

Reality / TSC
Rakunya. I have no clue what it is or what it means, but it sounds pretty cool to me. And my memory sucks.
What's the best dream you remember? (I know there's a topic for this, you can link a post of yours if need be).
Probably that LotR-y one I posted in the topic a while back, if not that MegaMan Star Force-inspired thing I had a week ago that I can hardly remember...
Thorn, RPG, sometimes Quartz, I suppose. And I know it's b&worthy but I don't mind talking to Alondite about some topics (read: FE)
TSC Furries: Poisoning the site, bringing smiles and happiness to the site, or just more users?
As long as they don't force their fetish on me I don't give a damn about 'em >_>
Give the adminship back to AD. <_<
* iSketch
I tried it once and I will never do so again, but it proved that TSC can't draw.
* Mafia
The deception element was fine in theory, but not only am I terrible at deducing this shit but spammers/suiciders/etc really killed it.
* SRB2
Good for random fun, not so much for speedrunning when I'm against anyone else. >_> This is the only one I still play.
* Toulouse
I sucked so badly at Toulouse that I'd rather not remember it. Those I played with may remember.
What's your theory on DsS's skills? Genetic mutation, virus, disease, gift from God, result of the Vorlon touch, or something else? Is it (hopefully) communicable?
It's a genetic mutation, clearly. If you guys want to have some fun with area-51 science, sure, you could probably transfer it.
Does Sonic Team has one foot in the grave, both feet in the grave, or is it rising from the grave as an undead? Or *gulp* is it wising fwom its gwave as some sort of Altered Beast? *shot*
One foot. The other foot's up its ass.
Hypotheticals
Fire Flower, because Super Leaf is one step closer to becoming a furry. And throwing fire is awesome.
Coolest "psychic" ability to wield at an unrealistic level: psychokinesis (telekinesis), pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, telepathy, empathy, etc.?
Chronokinesis. Screw all that stuff, controlling time is so much cooler. (Touhou totally didn't influence this decision. Of course not.)
For those of you with a "fursona", or for those just answering for the lulz: your species, gender, and color are...? (I had to do it, sorry... I'm not appealing to a minority with this one anymore~)
...I hate you. Male, wolf-like, black as shadows. I dunno, it just came to mind.
Cooler height to be for a day: 1cm (0.4") or 50m (164'), Square-Cube Law be damned?
1cm, because I don't feel like being mike's height by choice. Plus being as small as my fingernail could theoretically be pretty cool.
Random human. Hah! Loophole'd!
Absol, except I'd probably be a doom-bringer, not a disaster warning. Absols are just...awesome.
Coolest Halloween monster to be? (Use traditional definitions, not Twilight definitions)
I would say werewolf but that's pretty furry. >_>
Tales of Phantasia. Cless is badass and Chester is awesome.
Personally I dunno about this one but I'd bet money that at least five people will say me. >_>

I suck at giving reasons but I answered just 'bout all of them because I'm bored and I can.
Might as well make up a question. If you guys don't know FF3, sucks to be you. >_>

Coolest class in Final Fantasy III, for the sake of narrowing it down (excluding ninjas)?
Black Belt.

bertin:
Reality / TSC

Hmm....Let me think... nah I can't think of one right now memory sucking... I'll come back later...

....man I barely remember the ones I have just snippets of them. And the ones I do remember for some reason I can't remember at the moment maybe I'll come back later to this question when I can recall it....

DsS and Groudon (The metroidhunters crew)

Poisoning. I could go on forever about this and whatnot but truth to be told when Ops aren't around in the chat furries just completely run rampant and out of control. If you don't believe me PM me and I could give you that huge log when RPG was singing "THAT SONG".

Control those damn furries. (IRC related), look much more into that STT PAL... (Because I know it's too fishy around that area)

* iSketch

Neva messed with it. So I don't have a opinion in mind.

* Mafia

Addicted to it. I love Epicmafia. So AWESOME FLICK.

* SRB2

.......Another one I don't mess with.

* Toulouse

.....What is that?

Ehh.. I hang around him a lot probably most than others the answer to his success in TSC is he keeps trying. Probably most of us would give up by the time he keeps going on one single damn stat. Others might not believe me but that's my view on it. He also might not get as annoyed at some stats than most of us also. Example "Star Light 3 Boss".

All Sonic Team is doing now is completely hoein' off of Sonic for money now. The games they release are mediocre at best. I have no hope of them coming back from the brink. They could give a damn how good the game is as long as it gets sold enough to bring the green to the limousine. Their last "good" game was SA2B (Yes Battle). Since then all of those games just annoy the hell out of me. (Although SJ begs to differ for his secret love for Sonic Heroes).

Hypotheticals

Fire Flower. Screw flying I want to burn...

psychokinesis. Why? You decide why...

............................................................................... :|

1cm. So I can "Think smaller" (Duke Nukem reference).

Knuckles. Climbing up walls and gliding is awesome....

agh.....Ariados

....I don't know lol

Duke Nukem. Kick Alien asses, get women and cash. who wouldn't want that?

...hmm.... Ds-not... Stefan. Why Stefan? Because he tells us his life stories in the channel nearly everyday and it seems interesting he might think that's bad for me but oh well.

Aitamen:
I'd trade bodies with Sondow for a day.
I'd trade gear with PPA for a day.
I'd trade my life status with no one, because I love my gf

DsS's skills are nonexistant, thus cannot be considered anything more than normal, bwaha!

If I had to pick a main-character to become, I'd totally pick the MC from Scriblenauts...  I think of something and it happens!  COOLEST POWER EVER!.

Best Psychic ability: Psychokinesis (the ability to create with the mind)... it encompasses everything else, but more than anything, PK COMET! >_>

If I was admin for a day, I'd ban Alondite... everything else is secondary.

the coolest class in FF3 is terra!  Onion Knight/Onion Kid, as you can get all the gear before you head to the second town and mow down the game with your awe-inspiring greatness!

Also: Bertin is a bear, his fursona is obvious.

Koshibou:
Well, everyon be prepared for ultra furry answers! <_<

Reality / TSC

bah. Well, I'll give you the one that isn't...well, extremely embaressing ^_^  I had a dream that the humans and furries were having a war and the humans were slowly killing us off and I got to be like "yeeea, kitteh prowa!" and there was this really hot cheatah that I paired up with and wrrf~ x)

Er, well, werster, Umby, Cruizer really but I think most people know that one :P

We bring carefree happiness okay! We want to make the word so much more stress-free. Also, that and as the queen of the furrys it is also my job to recruit more furs for our army so that we can take over the wo-errr. WE ARE INNOCENT!

I'd lift the ban on werster. Whee :3

* iSketch

Eh I played it a few times but I didn't like it all that much :/

* Mafia

Reminds me of Diplomacy. I might have gotten into it more if I weren't afraid of making myself out to be a complete and utter noob :P

* SRB2

No idea what this is ^_^

* Toulouse

Awesome game. Wish I played it more often~ However, I hate playing it irl because I get bored ^_^

I call furry overloard.

Squeeeeee, altered beast~~~~ *ignores the question, however*

Hypotheticals

Mmm, pyrokineses~ However, that is a really hard one for me to answer. So much to chose from. I'd probably just be happy with my shapeshifting powers ^_^

Species: PantherxWolf (Basically I'm a fine furred wolf. Shorter muzzle, and a few other things.). Gender: Female. Colour: base is dark blue fur and secondary fur is a brightish blue (so that's like, chest fur, hair, tail tuffet) Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2058625/ (old pic. skills have improved since that pic...)

1cm ftw! Small is cute~ right?

Oh err hm. I would actually go with Blaze if I was to inhabit someone's body. Anyone up for some BlazexSilver? X)

Growlithe~

Tehe, werewolf~

Final Fantasy 9. yay for mousey chatacter~ :3 I probably could give a better answer if I thought properly, however ^_^ Maybe later I'll edit :P

All done~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version