don't click here

Summer League

Print

Author Topic: Summer League  (Read 9692 times)

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
Summer League
« on: July 28, 2009, 08:29:33 pm »
Ok, I know it's taken me a while to get this running, but it's been a busy month. BUT! Summer league will be starting on Monday August 3 at 12:01am Pacific time (this is the same time the last league ran if you were involved in that one and figured out the difference for your time zone). There will be 4 weeks of normal league. Separate divisions have been dispensed. You simply will want to submit to at least 4 different levels each week to maximize your score potential. (Scoring will work similar, just based on 4 overall, not by division). There are 4 levels each week that should be emulatable, so that everyone should be able to submit 4 times each week.

To be honest, I will probably not end up getting the results hidden each week, so you may want to wait to submit, but I would encourage everyone to submit their times all week, and everyone can try and compete all week long!

There will be representation from a lot of games here, and I have tried to get help from people who play the games for choosing most of the levels, so hopefully they should be good choices. Week 1 Levels are up, but once again, only times gotten within the week will be elligible.

If you are participating with a team that did not participate in Spring League, tell me, and I will get you an account that you can submit with for Summer league. Any other questions, feel free to ask! :D
:)

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
Re: Summer League
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 09:27:21 pm »
Sonic Adventure (DX) - Lost World - Sonic
Shadow the Hedgehog - Lethal Highway - Dark
Sonic The Hedgehog - Crisis City - Shadow
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Evil Foundry - Mission 2
Sonic Advance - Angel Island 1 - Amy
Sonic Rush Adventure - Haunted Ship 1 - Sonic
Sonic 1 - Scrap Brain 1
Sonic 3 - Carnival Night 2 - Tails
Sonic 1 (GG) - Jungle 1
Sonic Pocket Adventure - Secret Plant 2 - Time Trial

Week 1 Levels in an easier place to see them

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 10:54:41 pm »
Oh yeah, I had a request for Labyrinth. If someone is willing to volunteer to clock it, I will put a level from it in. So, sign up here to clock for Labyrinth!

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 08:30:44 am »
I may or may not have time or Week 1, the only day I know for sure Im free is Monday, but I can probably do the emulated levels decently on mon-HOLY SHIT SPA SIGN ME UP
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Ben

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 02:46:48 pm »
I'm interested in joining, but I have an extremely limited selection of games. Are teams still involved this time round?

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 02:58:27 pm »
Yeah teams are allowed.

Print

Hits: 144 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.05 MB | Time: 0.15s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.