don't click here

SONIC 06 GETS A PATCH

Print

Author Topic: SONIC 06 GETS A PATCH  (Read 10203 times)

Offline P.P.A.

SONIC 06 GETS A PATCH
« on: April 01, 2011, 08:07:37 am »
Sonic 06 is getting a patch!!! I really hope this is no April Fool’s joke! D:

It sounds like they won’t completely fix the physics and camera (instead having glossed over these issues by allowing one to finetune the analogue sticks), but the patch will include a lot of bugfixes, finish some parts of the game like the horribly broken Gems, and… add Super Sonic. Ew. Considering how the animation is already in the game and there’s an item called rainbow gem that triggers, it I guess this isn’t too surprising though.

Oh, and there’ll be new Amigo levels albeit for a meagre cost. E-123 Omega was really fun to play (I hope they didn’t fix his “hover up invisible walls” glitch though) and so was Blaze, so I’ll definitely be getting it.

Also, since I think I haven’t really emphasised it enough yet:

SONIC 06 IS FINALLY GETTING FIXED
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(…)H
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 08:20:42 am by P.P.A. »
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • TSC: SkyLights
  • win7 firefox
  • YOU CAN PROBABLY READ MY POSTS BETTER NOW
    • View Profile
Re: SONIC 06 GETS A PATCH
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 08:14:25 am »
you'll have to do better than that >:O

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 08:22:09 am »
ill show u better

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline bertin

• TSC's weeaboo
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 chrome
  • おっとの早苗
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 10:14:17 am »
This JUST has to be posted April 1st.... I don't believe ANYTHING to April 1st. The last time I believed something on April 1st was back in the day with the Sonic in Melee thing. Since then no more. I doubt they would put time into a game made 5 years ago. tl;dr DON'T GET TOO EXCITED.

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 10:32:50 am »
I like how skilled bertin is in the art of clicking links for the sake of validation of something.

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 01:56:07 pm »
ITT PPA's a jerk.  Also, SoJ and SoA both had pretty meh 4-1 jokes this year.
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline SonicandInuyasha

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 04:44:50 pm »
I don't think Sonic team cares about this game any more. good thing too.
I love to play Mario and Sonic games with a mix of Donkey Kong and Kirby games. Yes I'm a Nintendo nerd.

Print

Hits: 397 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.03 MB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.