don't click here

ATTN: Josh

Print

Author Topic: ATTN: Josh  (Read 25787 times)

Offline MagmaGuy

ATTN: Josh
« on: June 11, 2009, 01:52:30 pm »
It appears he Posted a false stat on SU 360/PS3 on Windmill Isle Act 2 - Day to mock other People, We need some proof of this or you COULD get banned like I did on SonicRULEZ EDITS The fake time he submitted was 1:45:54

Offline Nextgengamer9

• old
  • TSC: 457
  • win10 firefox
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN: Josh
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 02:15:05 pm »
He made typo's stats before(not sure if he fixed them yet)but that times possible.but I'm sure we'd want some proof.

Offline MagmaGuy

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 02:28:48 pm »
Pro's like Paraxade get good times look Josh has a bullshit stat

Offline flying fox

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 02:45:55 pm »
I believe DsS was talking to Josh the other night about this and hopefully proof should be coming. However, MagmaGuy forgive me as I usualy get things wrong often but were you saying there that you used to be SonicRULEZ here?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 02:57:23 pm by Flying Fox »

Offline MagmaGuy

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 02:51:56 pm »
I rest the case for now... However DarkSpinesSonic and Josh we need the proof or I will tell one of the Admins to ban Josh, 8 Days for proof, Your time begins, NOW!!!!!!!

Offline Firstkirbyever

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 02:54:33 pm »
I rest the case for now... However DarkSpinesSonic and Josh we need the proof or I will tell one of the Admins to ban Josh, 8 Days for proof, Your time begins, NOW!!!!!!!

<________<
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Offline GerbilSoft

• Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 02:55:10 pm »
Stupidity is a bannable offense.

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 02:56:32 pm »
You need my proof for his time? D:
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline MagmaGuy

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 02:58:57 pm »
Look on Flying Fox's post

Offline DsSaster

• TSC's KevinTurtle
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: DarkspinesSonic
  • win10 chrome
  • HURRY UP DAMMIT!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 03:01:34 pm »
It is up to Josh to show proof of his time, I have no control in the matter.  I'll send him a message so that he knows what's up though.
I am the champion of TSC! >:D 

Championships held:  Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure (DX), Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Riders, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic Battle, Sonic Unleashed (ps2/Wii), Sonic Unleashed (ps3/360), Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sonic Colors (Wii), Sonic Rivals, Sonic Generations.

Zero Point Championships held:  Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Battle, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

I like my speed runs like my steaks...UNFINISHED!!!

Offline MagmaGuy

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 03:02:16 pm »
That means Josh is going to have to face it... SOLO

Offline flying fox

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 03:03:23 pm »
Anyway, you still haven't answered my question: were you saying there that you used to be SonicRULEZ here?

Offline MagmaGuy

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 03:04:25 pm »
Yes I am

Offline GerbilSoft

• TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2009, 03:10:27 pm »
Then you have no right to call BS on someone else, especially since you were banned for BSing.

EDIT: MagmaGuy has been banned from submissions.

Offline flying fox

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2009, 03:11:18 pm »
I thought so >_>

You do realise that you are ban evading and that people don't take too kindly to that sort of thing. It is actually a bannable offensewhich I believe should be happening to you now.

Offline MagmaGuy

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2009, 03:12:08 pm »
It was a glitch Dude, I am back to prove I am a worthy player of TSC and help others!!!! >:(

Offline GerbilSoft

• TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2009, 03:13:26 pm »
It was a glitch Dude, I am back to prove I am a worthy player of TSC and help others!!!! >:(
A "glitch"? You fucking added the goal ring to your ring totals. That's not a glitch, that's stupidity.

Offline MagmaGuy

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 03:14:34 pm »
A glitch which made me FUCKING LOGOUT!!!!!!!!!

Offline GerbilSoft

• TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 03:15:37 pm »
A glitch which made me FUCKING LOGOUT!!!!!!!!!
Er, what? There's no glitch that causes you to logout. You either specified a session expiration time or logged out manually. That, and you can log back in as SonicRULEZ, anyway. You just can't submit stats.

Offline MagmaGuy

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 03:20:32 pm »
The Ill show you my real times on EVERY single SU vid I had
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAYLClYhEkU&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuWgVdiWl7I&feature=channel

There are more, Just too lazy to add them

Offline Parax

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2009, 06:51:13 pm »

the admins do not have to do what you tell them to.

Pro's like Paraxade get good times look Josh has a bullshit stat

If you're trying to say that nobody except me can get good times then that is absurd. For the record 1:45 on wi2 is easily possible; it can get much lower than that.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2009, 06:54:14 pm »
The Ill show you my real times on EVERY single SU vid I had
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAYLClYhEkU&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuWgVdiWl7I&feature=channel

There are more, Just too lazy to add them

And we are too lazy to give you a second chance.
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Spinballwizard

• TSC Purist
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • That's enough of that.
    • View Profile
    • WSBW GameCenter
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2009, 01:01:05 am »
That, and there's this thing called ban evasion...

Also

10.  Coloured text is pointless and annoying.
<Tails> also "GET BLUE SPHERES" on a black-and-white TV remains the best special stage of all time

<Achlys> wat ave you done!
<Spinballwizard> apparently killed your h key

Offline Luxray

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2009, 02:34:07 am »
I lol'd

Now stfu and gtfo. Leave BS calls to the regulars
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • TSC: SkyLights
  • win7 firefox
  • YOU CAN PROBABLY READ MY POSTS BETTER NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2009, 04:52:06 am »
COLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESS
COLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESS
COLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESSCOLORFULNESS

checkmate

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2009, 10:52:15 am »
Pretty much all I see in that is "NESSCO" >_>
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Magnezone

• Broseidon
  • TSC: SkyLights
  • win7 firefox
  • YOU CAN PROBABLY READ MY POSTS BETTER NOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2009, 10:56:02 am »
i see LORF :(

Offline Crowbar

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2009, 10:44:41 pm »
I see RFUL.

Sounds familiar.

Offline Parax

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2009, 01:11:45 am »
Though back to the topic at hand, I WOULD like to see some proof, having just noticed this:

http://www.soniccenter.org/members/josh/sonic_unleashed_360-ps3/scores/windmill_isle_2/day

He has 138k. That's pretty poor; but the issue is on my TAs of this stage I consistently hit around 145k-152k or so. Surely he'd have gotten around there on at least one run if he did actually get 1:45?

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2009, 02:31:10 am »
Though back to the topic at hand, I WOULD like to see some proof, having just noticed this:

http://www.soniccenter.org/members/josh/sonic_unleashed_360-ps3/scores/windmill_isle_2/day

He has 138k. That's pretty poor; but the issue is on my TAs of this stage I consistently hit around 145k-152k or so. Surely he'd have gotten around there on at least one run if he did actually get 1:45?

Just like to note that most of my time/score runs do not match up...  even if I get something good in a run, unless that's what I'm running for, I don't sub it.

just another point of view, perhaps...

Also, I see olorfulness, because my background is black for the forum ^_^
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Print

Hits: 426 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.47 MB | Time: 0.17s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.