don't click here

What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more...

Print

Author Topic: What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more...  (Read 1953 times)

Offline P.P.A.

What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more...
« on: March 18, 2009, 08:14:05 am »
Where is the border between limerence and love? At the point where you stop desiring someone to satisfy your own happiness but simply want to make the object of appreciation live happily at any cost?
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Light Sector

• The Mercenary of Lightness
  • TSC: DarkSector2
  • win2000 firefox
  • I am the master of lightness.
    • View Profile
Re: What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 09:01:52 am »
      Well at this point you want to break up with girlfriend yet make her as happy as possible without hurting her feelings. Like when you want to break up with her, introduce her to a boy that she may like and introduce the commons what they are compatable with. And when they are satisfied with that after awhile of meeting tell her that "I can't see you anymore, I hope you understand why I have to go. There is too many things that are coming between us and I set up a bf/gf meeting at  [place point of interest here] with the person we met before. He likes you, you like him I hope you have it better with him than me and I am sorry for this but thanks for understanding and good luck with the round 2 (if you know what I mean (no I don't mean 'round' like fat))."
     Then you take the time of taking your belongings and leaving the two to happiness and you are happy yourself. YOu didn't cause anyone to be sad. You made her happy. YOur happy. When that combines, you just done a very good thing. (Only problem is if you don't have a secondary option of a girl for yourself. So when you take her to meet the boy that could be her good mate, have your own with too so you don't suffer lonelyness in about a few days after you make the break)
      I hope this helps you. This is best option I believe can make good come out of it. I have seen this type of relation before. (11 times actually! ;) That was just little joke there. I got that off of the pie episode of spongebob!
I am a mercenary (paid of course). I get to kill for a living! >:)

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 10:43:38 am »
Wait what. A) She's not my girlfriend yet (I'm working on it though) and B) if she was I certainly would not want to part with her.
* P.P.A. builds a brick wall between you and him.

Offline Eis Makai

• The Icy Coyote
  • TSC: Iceman
  • winvista msie7
  • An icy coyote! Or is it ;)
    • View Profile
    • www.lavadomefive.com/forum
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 11:31:30 am »
I think he was talking in Second Person view. He was speaking to the audience rather than you. He must have thought is was just a natural all-around question. Not just to one person or another. He wasn't answering about you just in general second-person speech.
Eis Makai is the Icy Coyote. Sumaru Star is the Ice Dragon. I own the Ice Planet!

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 12:51:55 pm »
oh sorry

Print

Hits: 116 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1020.21 KB | Time: 0.19s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.