don't click here

Sonic and the Black Knight competition (charts decided)

Print

Author Topic: Sonic and the Black Knight competition (charts decided)  (Read 38520 times)

Offline Parax

Sonic and the Black Knight competition (charts decided)
« on: March 05, 2009, 02:12:41 am »
Anyone else got the game? It's pretty short, I just got done finishing all the missions. It might be a bit difficult to figure out how competition in this game will work; as the front page topic said, the in-game leaderboards only cover certain levels and even then they track scores and not times. Time and scores are both saved; score shows when you highlight the level and is shown on the results screen at the end. Time sometimes shows up on the results screen, but not on the menu; to see your best time you need to load the level and check the HUD, where your best time will be shown above the timer. Scores seem to be a lot like SSR's, except now bonuses actually show up on-screen so we'll know what we're getting points for and hopefully won't have as many issues as SSR's score competition did.

Times have one major issue though, that being that in some levels the game won't save your best time sometimes. I'm pretty sure it's related to whether you hurt townspeople, which is something you could easily do by accident, particularly in Misty Lake where using Soul Surge destroys the cardboard-cutout "civilians". Some of the later levels don't have any, so hopefully there's no issue there. To supplement this, in some levels, the time isn't displayed on the results screen. From what I've seen, the longer levels don't show your time at the end, while the shorter missions do. The timer disappears the frame it stops counting, so there's no time to check your time real quick before the level ends.

As far as a rings/ring chains division, ring chains are back, but not saved in-game like they were in SSR. Just plain rings might work, but some if not all (non-ring chain) levels cap at 100 (according to DsS; I never really paid attention to my ring count). So we might not have any form of ring competition in SBK.

One other potential issue is the way missions are laid out in the menu; they aren't neat one-by-one like in SSR, but rather there's a big circle with a bunch of smaller yellow circles scattered around them (I think they're supposed to be fairies) that each correspond to missions, so we probably won't be able to do Mission 1, Mission 2 etc charts like we did with SSR. Also another thing - divisions. Shadow, Knuckles, and Blaze (or Lancelot, Gawain, and Percival) are all playable, but only in a few levels (Shrouded Forest, Great Megalith, Knight's Passage, The Cauldron, and Dragon's Lair). They each have different attacks and fighting styles, but I don't know if it's enough to warrant having separate divisions for each character.

(EDIT: Oh also, there are items that give you various abilities sort of like SSR's skills; haven't seen anything too useful yet, things like resistance to freezing/paralyzing/etc, but there are some that give you extra score bonuses. At the end of each level you get a bunch of items at random and a set of ID points; you use the ID points to find out what the items are. They won't always be new. Might need to look into what all of these do.)

Anyway, here's the full mission listing, just for the sake of having one:

Misty Lake
-Special Challenge: Reach the Misty Lake
-Special Challenge: Retrieve the sacred sword
-Special Challenge: Wield the sacred sword
-Go for the Goal: Reach the goal
-Pass Through the Gate: Reach the goal in time
-Mastery Stage: Only allowed 8 sword swings
-Defeat the Boss: King Arthur

Camelot Castle
-Special Challenge: Reach the blacksmith's shop
-Special Challenge: Rescue the townspeople
-Special Challenge: Finish using Soul Surge on the ground
-Special Challenge: Finish using Soul Surge in the air
-Special Challenge: Put out 10 fires
-Ring-Giver: Give the townspeople 80 rings
-Rush Hour: Reach the goal without running into anyone
-Legacy: Reach the goal

Deep Woods
-Special Challenge: Reach the Lady of the Lake
-Ring-Giver: Give the townspeople 80 Rings
-Rampage: Defeat 50 enemies
-Total Rampage: Defeat as many enemies as possible
-Ultimate Challenge: Defeat enemies and take no damage
-Defeat the Boss: Sir Lancelot
-Defeat the Boss: Lancelot Returns

Titanic Plain
-Special Challenge: Open all the locks
-Perfect Hit Tutorial
-Rampage: Defeat 60 enemies
-Ring-Giver: Give the townspeople 100 Rings
-Perfect Challenge: Make it through taking no damage
-Defeat the Boss: Sir Gawain

Crystal Cave
-Special challenge: Rescue the townspeople
-Collect Rings: Collect 100 Rings
-Chain of Rings: Collect 100 Ring chains
-Rampage: Defeat 50 enemies
-Rush Hour: Reach the goal without running into anyone

Molten Mine
-Grind Challenge: Reach the goal without falling
-Beat the Clock: Reach the goal before time runs out
-Ring-Giver: Give the townspeople 20 Rings
-Defeat the Boss: Sir Percival

Faraway Avalon
-Defeat the Boss: King Arthur
-Chain of Rings: Collect 350 Ring chains

Knight's Passage
-Hide and Seek: Find 3 Hidden Fairies
-Special Challenge: Defeat 10 Will 'o Wisps
-Perfect Challenge: Make it through taking no damage

Shrouded Forest
-Mastery Stage: Only allowed 11 sword swings
-Chain of Enemies: Defeat 20 enemies in a row
-Hide and Seek: Find 5 Hidden Fairies
-Special Challenge: Don't touch the ground

Great Megalith
-Hide and Seek: Find 10 Hidden Fairies
-Diehard Challenge: Clear without being defeated
-Chain of Enemies: Defeat 50 enemies in a row
-Special Challenge: Destroy 12 columns

The Cauldron
-Beat the Clock: Reach the goal before time runs out.
-Special Challenge: Escape the Cauldron
-Hide and Seek: Find 7 Hidden Fairies
-Mastery Stage: Only allowed 10 sword swings
-Rampage: Defeat 12 enemies

Dragon's Lair
-Special Challenge: Dragon Slayer
-Collect Rings: Collect 100 Rings
-Chain of Rings: Collect 100 Ring Chains
-Rampage: Defeat 12 enemies

Dark Hollow
-Defeat the Boss: The Dark Queen

So there's 87 missions unless I counted wrong (probably). Tried to put the levels in the order you unlock them, challenges in no particular order. Not all of these are suited for time competition (total rampage/ultimate challenge come to mind; instead of a goal they're timed, and the mission ends whenever time runs out or you get hit/die). If we can figure something out for the times-not-saving issue (either a way to make it consistently save or a rule), then times should be good to go; scores likely are either way, but just having scores would be lame. Bosses should be fine.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 11:33:58 pm by Paraxade »

Offline Luxray

Re: Sonic and the Black Knight competition
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 02:40:17 am »
I'll join this discussion after i get the game on the 26th
:(
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline Firstkirbyever

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 03:33:07 am »
wow that was fast,
anyway i beat the game already,
Very Easy
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 07:13:25 am by 1stKirbyever »
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Offline flying fox

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 08:27:08 am »
I'll join this discussion after i get the game on the 26th
:(

Me too but the game is coming out on the 13th :(

Offline Parax

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 10:41:42 pm »
So I've got some more information now. First off, I know what the times not saving issue is about now; the game saves whatever time you had when you got your best score, regardless of whether it's actually your best time (it can even be slower than your previous best). So this means we probably can't track any levels where the time isn't displayed on the results screen. :\ That rules out a lot of the longer more fun levels.

Also I broke scores in some levels. In Misty Lake it's possible to get a perfect hit on the targets without breaking them. You can keep stacking the bonuses over and over; I spammed it for 30 minutes and finished with around 24000 points (usually I get around 16000). My guess is it's also doable in Titanic Plains and Great Megalith (do the same thing on the locks holding the townspeople captive), and it can be done on every level if it's possible on enemies.

Black Knight charts are proving to be pretty messy so far...

EDIT: I just managed to pull it off on an enemy. Scores are officially broken. So, we can't do score charts, and we can't do a lot of time charts. Not looking good. :\

EDIT again: Looks like the only levels that properly save time are Beat the Clock and Legacy missions. Bosses should also be fine. We could optionally track Go through the Gate missions too; those missions have a timer that goes up by a bit when you go through blue gates, and the game tracks the most time you've had remaining in seconds. Not quite the same thing, but it could be doable.

Anyway, that means these are the missions we can track:

-Camelot Castle Legacy
-Deep Woods Legacy
-Titanic Plain Legacy
-Crystal Cave Legacy
-Molten Mine Beat the Clock
-Molten Mine Legacy
-Knight's Passage Beat the Clock
-Knight's Passage Legacy
-Shrouded Forest Beat the Clock
-Shrouded Forest Legacy
-Great Megalith Beat the Clock
-Great Megalith Legacy
-The Cauldron Beat the Clock
-The Cauldron Legacy
-Dragon's Lair Beat the Clock
-Dragon's Lair Legacy
-King Arthur
-Sir Lancelot
-Lancelot Returns
-Sir Gawain
-Sir Percival
-King Arthur
-The Dark Queen

As well as optionally:
-Misty Lake Pass Through the Gate
-Crystal Cave Pass Through the Gate
-Molten Mine Pass Through the Gate

And... that's it. Disappointing. Alternately we could track all levels anyway and just say the time has to have been saved, but that really sucks for anyone with decent scores... or really anyone who wants to TA it more than once.

EDIT: Shit, you can perfect hit Lancelot/Gawain/Percival. I really hope it's not possible to spam it on them. (edit again: actually, looks like you can't get score bonuses on bosses, so hopefully they're still fine)

Fifth edit: From the looks of it you can spam Air Master too. Just find something to homing attack and keep spamming that and you'll get the bonus after a few seconds. Land, rinse and repeat.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 10:06:03 pm by Paraxade »

Offline SonicKnuckles

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 11:49:30 pm »
I have the game didn't beat it yet though.... I still have to finish the last story and of course do a bunch of missions. I seem to fail at those. It's a good game, in my opinion. Short most definitely, but still good nonetheless.

Hmm charts for this are going to prove a challenge I believe. I haven't tried my hand at glitching anything yet, but as was mentioned about the perfect hits I'm sure things beyond that are possible.

SonicKnuckles :)
SonicKnuckles is currently playing SA2. Started a new game and only 28 more emblems to go......

Offline Rolken

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 04:33:28 am »
the game saves whatever time you had when you got your best score, regardless of whether it's actually your best time (it can even be slower than your previous best).
EDIT: I just managed to pull it off on an enemy. Scores are officially broken. So, we can't do score charts, and we can't do a lot of time charts. Not looking good. :\

EDIT again: Looks like the only levels that properly save time are Beat the Clock and Legacy missions. Bosses should also be fine.

Disappointing.
So the online leaderboards are completely useless then?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 04:57:33 am by Rolken »
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 05:38:52 am »
the game saves whatever time you had when you got your best score, regardless of whether it's actually your best time (it can even be slower than your previous best).

EDIT again: Looks like the only levels that properly save time are Beat the Clock and Legacy missions. Bosses should also be fine.

Disappointing.
So the online leaderboards are completely useless then?
My Question as well... are they all just going to be

#1 - XXXXXXXXXXX - (max number of points) - (first time it was completed)
#2 - XXXXXXXXXXX... et cetra?
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline Firstkirbyever

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 07:34:48 am »
EDIT again: Looks like the only levels that properly save time are Beat the Clock and Legacy missions. Bosses should also be fine. We could optionally track Go through the Gate missions too; those missions have a timer that goes up by a bit when you go through blue gates, and the game tracks the most time you've had remaining in seconds. Not quite the same thing, but it could be doable.
and Rush hour Missions
"Don't like sea-food? Well there is GROUND beef!"

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2009, 09:49:07 am »
Wait, that's SHORT?!?!  There's more missions there than Secret Rings.  Nine more IIRC.  I don't see how this could possibly be that short.  Even if the missions themselves are as short as I've seen in videos so far, I think this will still take longer to complete than Secret Rings.  Unless there's no rank system.
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline Parax

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2009, 11:52:57 am »
Wait, that's SHORT?!?!  There's more missions there than Secret Rings.  Nine more IIRC.

Secret Rings had 110 missions. There's 23 less.

Regarding the leaderboards, yeah, they're pretty much useless now.

and Rush hour Missions

Ok, so that's another 2 missions we can compete in.

-Camelot Castle Rush Hour
-Crystal Cave Rush Hour

If there are any missions where time is the only factor for score then we might be able to compete in those as well.

Offline EngiNerd

• TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2009, 01:47:09 pm »
Gah my math was broken.  I was only thinking six zones for some inexplicable reason.  Though all but two of the Lost Prologue missions don't count anyways.
My presssioussss....

Offline Parax

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2009, 04:16:50 pm »
Bosses are screwed too now. I got a 10-second time on King Arthur, but the game thinks my best is still 20 seconds because I didn't set a new score record. Likewise, the game thinks my best on Lancelot is 28 seconds even though it was less than that before, because I set a new score record by not getting hit. :|

Some other options: first I mentioned this a couple times in chat, but we could possibly track all levels and cut centiseconds. The main con is borderline times, and you'd still have to be watching the timer when you finish to make sure you have the right time. RR also suggested tracking misc other stuff that the game tracks, like enemy/ring chains, least sword swings, etc.

Thoughts?

Offline Mo

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2009, 09:24:19 pm »
I can't believe SBK's already so broken and it only came out three days ago. 
Shortcuts I have discovered: SSR Skeleton Dome Mission 12 Gate ditch, SA2 Battle: spring dodge.

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2009, 12:16:02 am »
Some other options: first I mentioned this a couple times in chat, but we could possibly track all levels and cut centiseconds. The main con is borderline times, and you'd still have to be watching the timer when you finish to make sure you have the right time. RR also suggested tracking misc other stuff that the game tracks, like enemy/ring chains, least sword swings, etc.
If it's trackable, that'd be awesome...

I've also offered the "cut centiseconds" route when we found out that SU's time thing is broken
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.

Offline EngiNerd

• TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2009, 08:47:49 am »
OH YEAH
DEFINITELY do that for SUWii's missions!  Pleasepleaseplease!!!
My presssioussss....

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2009, 12:38:21 pm »
Wait, that's SHORT?!?!  There's more missions there than Secret Rings.  Nine more IIRC.  I don't see how this could possibly be that short.  Even if the missions themselves are as short as I've seen in videos so far, I think this will still take longer to complete than Secret Rings.  Unless there's no rank system.

Exactly. Too many people are complaining without realizing the amount of Replay Value the game has.

* Ranking System (all 5 Stars).
* Getting all Followers
* Legacy Stages
* Vault
* Online Rankings and Challenges
* All Treasures
* All Skills
* All Characters (in Single & Multi)

Not to mention Speed Runs.
I can see this being longer than SatSR for sure. And it's not like SatSR was terribly long either. The story could be beaten quite quickly for an experienced player. I guess maybe this was realized (especially since many had trouble on certain missions) and that's why they tailored the game to more... "inept" players. XD j/k. But it would make sense as to why they made the game a tad easier.

On that note, I think one should explore the rankings mode more proficiently before presuming it can be broken.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 01:02:00 pm by KnucklesSonic8 »
Wiiloveit

Current Competition Focus: ---
Wants S&S All-Stars Racing

Offline Parax

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2009, 12:43:43 pm »
* Getting all Followers

Which involves playing every mission 10-20 times. Sure, there's replay value there, but it's just plain absurd/uninteresting.

* All Treasures

Total luck. Not much fun in replaying levels and hoping that one of the items you'll get is the one you're missing out of over two hundred.

On that note, I think one should explore the rankings mode more proficiently before presuming it can be broken.

Rankings Mode apparently puts a cap on some bonuses. I was unable to scalp for infinite Air Masters, since it stopped showing up after 5-6 times. If there's no cap on perfect hits though, then it's still broken.

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 01:04:43 pm »
Not as absurd as how the mission system was set up in SatSR. lol.
Treasures are luck-based? I can see what you mean.

Rankings Mode apparently puts a cap on some bonuses. I was unable to scalp for infinite Air Masters, since it stopped showing up after 5-6 times. If there's no cap on perfect hits though, then it's still broken.

Really? Interesting. Have you unlocked any Timed Challenges?

Still, it's undeniable that the game has Replay Value just like SatSR did.
Wiiloveit

Offline Ring Rush

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2009, 01:08:05 pm »
In response to the "drop the centi" suggestion:

[1] It still requires paying an enormous ammount of attention to the timer at the end, and surely, since it dissapears so fast, there will be misreads and thus innacurate times.
[2] Someone can easily get a 1:18.01, and think it is a 1:17.xx. While centi dropping may sound easy in concept, it gets very fuzzy around the border between two seconds. People can unfairly get better times just by not noticing the very last frame.
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2009, 03:12:52 pm »
In response to the "drop the centi" suggestion:

[1] It still requires paying an enormous ammount of attention to the timer at the end, and surely, since it dissapears so fast, there will be misreads and thus innacurate times.
[2] Someone can easily get a 1:18.01, and think it is a 1:17.xx. While centi dropping may sound easy in concept, it gets very fuzzy around the border between two seconds. People can unfairly get better times just by not noticing the very last frame.

Yeah, it's not the best idea in the world... I'd prefer centi-second timing...

stupid SEGA...  they really should start listening to our demands...

Also, am I the only one who sends them letters?

Offline Ring Rush

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2009, 10:59:44 pm »
SBK charts v1.1 (Changes: Mastery removed)

Times:

Camelot Castle
Legacy, Rush Hour

Deep Woods

Legacy

Titanic Plain
Legacy

Crystal Cave
Legacy, Rush Hour

Molten Mine
Beat the Clock, Legacy

Knight’s Passage
Beat the Clock, Legacy

Shrouded Forest
Beat the Clock, Legacy

Great Megalith
Beat the Clock, Legacy

The Cauldron
Beat the Clock, Legacy

Dragon’s Lair
Beat the Clock, Legacy

Ring Chains:

Crystal Cave
Collect Rings, Chain of Rings

Faraway Avalon
Chain of Rings

Dragon’s Lair
Collect Rings, Chain of Rings

Extra:

Misty Lake
Pass Through the Gate

Deep Woods
Rampage, Total Rampage, Ultimate Challenge

Titanic Plain
Rampage, Total Rampage

Crystal Cave
Pass Through the Gate, Rampage

Molten Mine
Pass Through the Gate, Total Rampage, Ultimate Challenge

Faraway Avalon
Total Rampage, Ultimate Challenge

Shrouded Forest
Chain of Enemies

Great Megalith
Chain of Enemies

The Cauldron
Rampage

Dragon’s Lair
Rampage, Total Rampage, Ultimate Challenge

Rules and Guidelines to chart adders~
- For times, use the M:SS.CC format. For chains, use the typical rings format. For Extra, use the score format (most of the values should be between 1 and 100).
- For all charts, submit what you get on the results screen underneath "score". Do not try to calculate or do anything on your own.
- I had more...but can't think of it right now
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 10:18:19 pm by Ring Rush »
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Offline Parax

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2009, 11:20:13 pm »
Characters are also sufficiently different to warrant divisions, but we need to get some issues out of the way first. First the way TSC is set up; we'd have, for example, Level: Dragon's Lair, Division: Beat the Clock, and no room for characters. I suggested that maybe we could have the level name be Dragon's Lair - Beat the Clock, then Sonic/Shadow/Knuckles/Blaze divisions. Also RR thinks we might end up having too many charts if we do it this way.

Opinions?

Offline Rolken

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2009, 10:57:09 am »
I think you'll have too many charts that way. It'll take a miracle for the game to crack 30 players; nobody's going to bother submitting for four characters on the same course.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline Parax

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2009, 10:06:57 pm »
Yeah, most of those levels are Sonic only though; other characters are only playable in Knight's Passage, Shrouded Forest, The Cauldron, Great Megalith, and Dragon's Lair. That's 30 extra charts in times, 6 in ring chains, and 18 in extra (54 total). Ring chains probably aren't worth adding character divisions for. Extra, maybe.

Offline Parax

Re: Sonic and the Black Knight competition (charts decided)
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 11:33:33 pm »
We've mostly settled on what the charts should be.

Times
Camelot Castle - Legacy (Sonic)
Camelot Castle - Rush Hour (Sonic)
Deep Woods - Legacy (Sonic)
Titanic Plain - Legacy (Sonic)
Crystal Cave - Legacy (Sonic)
Crystal Cave - Rush Hour (Sonic)
Molten Mine - Beat the Clock (Sonic)
Molten Mine - Legacy (Sonic)
Knight's Passage - Beat the Clock (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Knight's Passage - Legacy (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Shrouded Forest - Beat the Clock (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Shrouded Forest - Legacy (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Great Megalith - Beat the Clock (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Great Megalith - Legacy (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
The Cauldron - Beat the Clock (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
The Cauldron - Legacy (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Dragon's Lair - Beat the Clock (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Dragon's Lair - Legacy (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)

Ring Chains
Crystal Cave - Collect Rings (Anyone)
Crystal Cave - Chain of Rings (Anyone)
Faraway Avalon - Chain of Rings (Anyone)
Dragon's Lair - Collect Rings (Anyone)
Dragon's Lair - Chain of Rings (Anyone)

[the first three are Sonic only, I put them as Anyone for totals consistency; we figured there would be barely any difference between ring chains as multiple characters]

Extra
Misty Lake - Pass Through the Gate (Sonic)
Deep Woods - Rampage (Sonic)
Deep Woods - Total Rampage (Sonic)
Deep Woods - Ultimate Challenge (Sonic)
Titanic Plain - Rampage (Sonic)
Titanic Plain - Total Rampage (Sonic)
Crystal Cave - Pass Through the Gate (Sonic)
Crystal Cave - Rampage (Sonic)
Molten Mine - Pass Through the Gate (Sonic)
Molten Mine - Total Rampage (Sonic)
Molten Mine - Ultimate Challenge (Sonic)
Faraway Avalon - Total Rampage (Sonic)
Faraway Avalon - Ultimate Challenge (Sonic)
Shrouded Forest - Chain of Enemies (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Great Megalith - Chain of Enemies (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
The Cauldron - Rampage (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Dragon's Lair - Rampage (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Dragon's Lair - Total Rampage (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Dragon's Lair - Ultimate Challenge (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)

Offline EngiNerd

• TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2009, 09:10:24 am »
Well then.  That's more charts than Unleashed Wii.  Doesn't seem so short anymore.
My presssioussss....

Offline Ring Rush

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2009, 08:21:41 pm »
1. As there is some controversy between players and admins on whether to include character divisions, I'd just like to remind the admins that if they choose not to add character divisions there is a different format to use (the one in my previous post). [For instance, the level is Camelot Castle under times and the divisions are Legacy and Rush Hour.]

2. As charts are not up yet and the game is stupid about saving, this is the new temporary competition topic. I'll keep track of my stats in this post.

Times
Camelot Castle - Legacy (Sonic)
Camelot Castle - Rush Hour (Sonic)
Deep Woods - Legacy (Sonic)
Titanic Plain - Legacy (Sonic)
Crystal Cave - Legacy (Sonic)
Crystal Cave - Rush Hour (Sonic - 17:10 Could be improved but just completion is good enough for me at this point)
Molten Mine - Beat the Clock (Sonic - 21:50)
Molten Mine - Legacy (Sonic - 18:90)
Knight's Passage - Beat the Clock (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Knight's Passage - Legacy (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Shrouded Forest - Beat the Clock (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Shrouded Forest - Legacy (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Great Megalith - Beat the Clock (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Great Megalith - Legacy (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival: 22.81)
The Cauldron - Beat the Clock (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
The Cauldron - Legacy (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Dragon's Lair - Beat the Clock (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Dragon's Lair - Legacy (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)

Ring Chains
Crystal Cave - Collect Rings (Anyone)
Crystal Cave - Chain of Rings (Anyone)
Faraway Avalon - Chain of Rings (Anyone - 760O)
Dragon's Lair - Collect Rings (Anyone)
Dragon's Lair - Chain of Rings (Anyone)

Extra
Misty Lake - Pass Through the Gate (Sonic)
Deep Woods - Rampage (Sonic)
Deep Woods - Total Rampage (Sonic)
Deep Woods - Ultimate Challenge (Sonic)
Titanic Plain - Rampage (Sonic)
Titanic Plain - Total Rampage (Sonic)
Crystal Cave - Pass Through the Gate (Sonic)
Crystal Cave - Rampage (Sonic)
Molten Mine - Pass Through the Gate (Sonic)
Molten Mine - Total Rampage (Sonic)
Molten Mine - Ultimate Challenge (Sonic)
Faraway Avalon - Total Rampage (Sonic)
Faraway Avalon - Ultimate Challenge (Sonic)
Shrouded Forest - Chain of Enemies (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Great Megalith - Chain of Enemies (Sonic, Lancelot - 97 , Gawain, Percival)
The Cauldron - Rampage (Sonic - 11, Lancelot - 11, Gawain - 11, Percival -11)
Dragon's Lair - Rampage (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Dragon's Lair - Total Rampage (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
Dragon's Lair - Ultimate Challenge (Sonic, Lancelot, Gawain, Percival)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 03:59:49 pm by Ring Rush »

Offline KnucklesSonic8

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2009, 06:04:54 pm »
I think you'll have too many charts that way. It'll take a miracle for the game to crack 30 players; nobody's going to bother submitting for four characters on the same course.

I would.
Don't assume.

Nice job in organizing the charts, guys.
Wiiloveit

Offline Shizzlee

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2009, 07:00:31 pm »
Charts are up O.o  I still haven't unlocked the crest of wind yet.  Nice job with organizing the charts :D

Print

Hits: 767 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.29 MB | Time: 0.14s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.