don't click here

Sonic and the Black Knight competition (charts decided)

Print

Author Topic: Sonic and the Black Knight competition (charts decided)  (Read 38634 times)

Offline Rolken

Re: Sonic and the Black Knight competition
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2009, 01:39:15 pm »
I think you'll have too many charts that way. It'll take a miracle for the game to crack 30 players; nobody's going to bother submitting for four characters on the same course.
Yeah, I'm feeling vindicated right now.

But Paraxade pointed out that some of the other characters don't require the insane grinding that Sonic does to get good times (for their characters), so it's not a total loss.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline Ring Rush

Re: Sonic and the Black Knight competition (charts decided)
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2009, 02:17:48 pm »
As of now, afaik me, fke, and shizzlee are the only ones here with enough followers to get wind crest and thus be the slightest bit competative in Sonic. Really, to be perfect, you need 1.5x as many followers for a few levels, and 2.5x as many for one level.

This is why people like Flying Fox are only submitting to Gawain or Lancelot or Percival - they take a TON less time to be competition ready. So by having less charts we'd have barely any competition.
Current Championships: SSR (5/26/08-Now)
Current Leaderships: SSR Chains [0 Point], SC Rings [0 Point], SSR Scores [0 Point], S3D Rings [0 Point], SSR Times, SSR Bosses
Past Leaderships: SA2 Rings, S1GG Rings, SUWii Rings, SBK Times, SBK Chains, SRA Rings, SRA Scores

Offline Rolken

Re: Sonic and the Black Knight competition (charts decided)
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2009, 02:36:40 pm »
Yeah, that's what I was referencing.

Also note that you barely have any competition anyway. :(

But hey, it works, I suppose.
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Print

Hits: 737 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 990.39 KB | Time: 0.13s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.