don't click here

Ask The Aitamen!! (Yeah, these need a subforum >_>)

Print

Author Topic: Ask The Aitamen!! (Yeah, these need a subforum >_>)  (Read 6193 times)

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
Ask The Aitamen!! (Yeah, these need a subforum >_>)
« on: January 20, 2009, 10:11:09 pm »
Well, go on... ask me anything you like...

I would prefer to field questions about myself, but beggars cannot be choosers...
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline Stefan

Re: Ask The Aitamen!! (Yeah, these need a subforum >_>)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 10:22:13 pm »
Why do you discriminate against certain groups of people when you're clearly against the discrimination of bisexuals? (jocks come to mind)

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 11:06:29 pm »
Are you the one who had like weird shenanigans going on with your gf and then your friend and his gf? This was a couple years ago, I think.
:)

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 01:48:11 am »
Why do you discriminate against certain groups of people when you're clearly against the discrimination of bisexuals? (jocks come to mind)

Bisexuality is inborn in much the same way as color of skin is, or what gender you are.  Descrimination based on innate traits is wrong (which is why I would never insult or judge someone based on race, ethnicity, sex/sexuality, or the like).  Things that are chosen and things that are innate are very very different.

(The only exception to this is that I will not judge someone based solely on their religion.  I consider most religious people to be religious, and in particular, faithful to whatever they practice, due mostly to their parents and choices made for them long before they were able to put logical thought behind anything.)

Descrimination based on sub-culture or stereotype is based on choice.  Though I complain about it, I fully understand and accept that people always assume I do drugs, never get laid, and the like. 

People judge me for being a gamer, and I'm ok with that (even though some of the assumptions don't apply, I usually just correct what isn't right and it goes along the same).  People judge me for the way I dress, and though the stereotype doesn't fit me at all, it's very rarely a problem...

I have lost job opportunities due to the above, but I understand that, as it is not illegal.  I have no issue with these things anymore, as I am full willing to alter my appearance to keep/apply for a job (or else I won't apply, such as jobs that would require me to cut my hair). 

However, I should not lose job opportunities due to my sexuality, which in and of itself, I have no control over.  I am not sexual at work, I do not harass my co-workers, and I, at all times, try to be the utmost professional person I can be.  It does not affect my work ethic nor my standard of quality.  It does not affect my interpersonal relations in the workplace.

I don't hate jocks for being jocks...  That is, I don't hate all jocks. (In fact, my best friend is a jock, and he's also about to be my roomie, as my gf and I are moving in with him in Denver)

I hate the "Jock Attitude", I suppose.  I hate getting hit with rocks and apples in High School, and thus, anyone who mimics the activities or attitudes of the people who liked to chuck rocks at me is generally hated by me.

I know I don't always manage to, but I always try to hear someone out, if they've an interest in talking to me.  I will never hate anyone who has a desire to be a friend to me...

None of this applies during those moments of psycho you've all seen, sadly...  I am not always a rational being and I thank you for putting up with such things.

@Flyby:  Nothing ever happened, but yes, it was me who was talking about it.  I have had many instances of sex, but never with two distinguished parties (that is, two couples)...

You're not a fan of excplicit details, so I'll stop here...  If you would like more information, please ask more questions
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 02:00:12 am by Aitamen »
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 04:22:18 am »
So those were just contemplations, not actual shenanigans going on? I am confused, but it is 2am, so that may contribute ;-;.  And yeah, I'd prefer not much explicit whatever.
:)

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 04:25:14 am »
So those were just contemplations, not actual shenanigans going on? I am confused, but it is 2am, so that may contribute ;-;.  And yeah, I'd prefer not much explicit whatever.

Yes, just contemplations...  There was always something in the way, it seemed...

Print

Hits: 118 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1019.96 KB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.