don't click here

I AM ABUSING THIS FORUM AS A BLOG FOR TODAY

Print

Author Topic: I AM ABUSING THIS FORUM AS A BLOG FOR TODAY  (Read 7813 times)

Offline P.P.A.

I AM ABUSING THIS FORUM AS A BLOG FOR TODAY
« on: January 19, 2009, 08:08:18 am »
This was a very very exhausting school day.
It started with my classmates telling me there's a stomach infection going around, thus already throwing me off for the rest of the day afraid of getting infected (emetophobia sucks), continued with me having to use the school's toilet (which I usually successfully avoid) and afterwards of course being shit afraid of me having caught anything in there (even though I have mastered the art of not having to touch ANYTHING with my bare hands except for water and soap) and then it ended with me having to copy some things. So after classes were over I went to get the files. I copied half of them, suddenly got dizzy because it was hot as fuck in there which then led to me panicking and hurrying to copy the rest of them. I was done and wanted to return the files and get my backpack out of the other room but it's locked and the secretary is three floors lower now. I ran down, get the keys from her, ran back up, DROPPED THE KEYS and spent minutes trying to find the right one within the bunch of them. But then I finally got it, put back the files, got my bag, returned the key and went home.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 01:38:11 pm by P.P.A. »
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
Re: I AM ABUSING THIS FORUM AS A BLOG FOR TODAY
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 08:08:51 am »
B&
Did you not think I had a mind?

Offline Luxray

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 08:24:06 am »
someone edit it to what he REALLY said in the chat.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 08:58:28 am »
someone edit it to what he REALLY said in the chat.
[13:53:08] <P-P-A> This was a very very exhausting school day.
[13:53:23] <P-P-A> It starts my my classmates telling me there's a stomach infection going around
[13:54:05] <P-P-A> continues with me having to use the school's toilet and afterwards of course being shit afraid of me haveing caugh anything in here (even though I have mastered the art of not having to touch ANYTHING with ma bare hands but water and soap)
[13:55:11] <P-P-A> and then it ends with me having to copy some things. So after school was over I went to get the files. I copy half of them, suddenly get dizzy because it was hot ass fuck in there which then led to em panicking and hurrying to copy the rest of them
[13:55:41] <P-P-A> so I'm done and want to return the files and get my backpack out of the room but it's locked and the secretary is three flowers lower.
[13:55:52] <P-P-A> I run down, get the keys from her, run back up
[13:56:26] <P-P-A> DROP THE KEYS and spend minutes trying to find the right one within the bunch of them
[13:56:46] <P-P-A> but then I finnaly got it, put back the files, got my bag, returned the key and wnet home. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[14:19:57] <Raijinili> You caught the virus from the keys
[14:20:00] <Raijinili> HELLO PAO PAO PAI
[14:20:07] <P-P-A> HELLO RAI

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 03:59:28 pm »
What did it say before the edit :(
:)

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 04:03:07 pm »
"around ,thus" instead of "around, thus"

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 09:10:48 pm »
I feel SO bad for you...  that has to be one of the worst phobias ever...
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline Luxray

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 09:50:32 pm »

[13:55:11] <P-P-A> and then it ends with me having to copy some things. So after school was over I went to get the files. I copy half of them, suddenly get dizzy because it was hot ass fuck in there which then led to em panicking and hurrying to copy the rest of them

Read. PPA's spelling mistake makes this statement more lol.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline flyby

• Lurker in the Shadows~
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp chrome
  • Livin' the dream~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 02:00:41 am »
lol
:)

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 07:08:06 am »
Ok, this was an interesting morning. I woke up and went to school to find out I somehow messed up and forgot I don't have classes the first two hours every Tuesday (but I already got some exercise running up and down stairs in confusion).
So ok I went into the city with my mother to take some photos for my new passport. This went well, we then drove to my grandmother who lives in Bad Godesberg (the city my school's in). She showed me photos of some of my Chinese family members. Also of my late great-grandfather and the uncle of my Chinese grandfather~
School would start eventually but I... well. I didn't really feel bad and actually I just didn't want to bother. I'd have had English and German and wouldn't have missed much. >__> Even though I feel a little guilty for it.
Well other than that I also found out the bell I ringed a lot during my childhood hanging in the hallway of her house is actually some old excavation found by my great-grandfather in Münster. It's got the 4 apostles' names on it and ornaments and stuff. Cool story bro.

However, the core of the story is we then return to Remagen and still need to do stuff for the passport and everything. When we come to the marketplace, there's a giant fucking Christmas tree to the left with two workers with chainsaws. Naturally, I look at the stump. I see a large hole and thus figure it'll fall soon so I quickly run across its estimated path to safety. My mother didn't think that wisely though and calmly walks below it while it fucking creaks and falls and the workers and me are shouting at her to run away. Fortunately she wasn't hurt as she did run. Just the tip of the tree scratched the back of her head.
Sad thing is if she had been hit, I probably would have facepalmed first before panicking. >__>

Offline Taillow

• Changing forum names is lame...
  • Broseidon
  • TSC: Quartz
  • win81 chrome
  • ...but it didn't stop me from doing it again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 08:01:09 pm »

Read. PPA's spelling mistake makes this statement more lol.
Oh yes, I remember pointing this one out >_>

By the way PPA, I think Peach stole the emeralds from under Michael Jackson's nose.
Hi

Print

Hits: 147 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.07 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.