don't click here

How much time do you lose when you respawn from a checkpoint in SA2:B?

Print

Author Topic: How much time do you lose when you respawn from a checkpoint in SA2:B?  (Read 680187 times)

Offline X-5

Re: How much time do you lose when you respawn from a checkpoint in SA2:B?
« Reply #570 on: October 13, 2009, 12:05:33 am »
Watcha think of my FC2 improvement? Pretty close to you for 10 minutes!

And how do you like your new name? Or would you just rather be known as the FR Masta?

I also got one more check-free RH3 time.. not great, but it's 1:00.20... :P

59 will come someday I guess, no rush.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • TSC: PoT
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 13, 2009, 03:12:33 am »
it would be 10 times easier for me to get 2:06 in FR1 than to get 2:22 on FC1.
No matter how I read this sentence, it just sounds crazy. Could be true, but have you even tried yourself at FC lately? Don't forget you're on the line of getting better than you were during your glory days! (These were in 2007, right?)

the final tube terrifies me in regards to doing it perfectly.
Yep, never have I done that tube more than "decently"
Well, actually I have once, but that was because I picked up a speed shoe on the last check.

Very clean looking run, very enjoyable to watch! 30 is probably possible with insanity, but you can still pretty much call your run: flawless!
Thank you!! =) Well, I'd say 30 is really really difficult, but maybe possible if absolutely everything goes down perfectly.

The quality looks great for a phone video too..way better than your other videos. I like it!
Yes, it looks better in my eyes, too. But I don't know why, it actually doesn't make sense. ever since my Final Chase m1 video, all my vids were recorded and edited the exact same way, so why did this video suffer from less quality loss? <_<

Watcha think of my FC2 improvement? Pretty close to you for 10 minutes!
You seem to run very fast and do not stop, do you really think you can challenge me for the platinum top? Now who said that again.. I wonder? =D
Wow.. I honestly didn't expect you to get such a good time after 10 minutes. I guess this again shows the difference between us, and that you just have the "talent".
It took me like 2 days to finally get something near 33, and you get 32 after 10 minutes... Congrats dude!!

And how do you like your new name? Or would you just rather be known as the FR Masta?
Well I've been getting more and more names recently, but as long as I know you mean me, you can call me whatever you want. Final, finalrush7, FR7, Mr. 7, Goran, FRM, FR-CM, did I miss something? :D

And patience will lead you to the 59 check-free run. Just keep on playing.... ;)

Also, 31.34 is not the best I can do. I'm actually having a lot of fun with this mission, so I'll go play it until perfection. And I must defend my time attack sweep from you!!!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 03:34:10 am by PoT »

My Channel: www.youtube.com/finalrush7
- Paragod is the best Sonic/Shadow SA2:B player ever.

Offline X-5

« Reply #572 on: October 13, 2009, 01:49:00 pm »
No matter how I read this sentence, it just sounds crazy. Could be true, but have you even tried yourself at FC lately? Don't forget you're on the line of getting better than you were during your glory days! (These were in 2007, right?)

I haven't tried a whole lot, but I did play a little of it last night and got nowhere. If 2:22 is perfect as you say it is, 2:06 has to be a whole lot easier! Yes, I am getting very, very close. Probably 90-95%! I still feel like I can get a whole lot better though, so perhaps my potential now is even better than what it used to be..that'd make me one crazy player!

Yes, it looks better in my eyes, too. But I don't know why, it actually doesn't make sense. ever since my Final Chase m1 video, all my vids were recorded and edited the exact same way, so why did this video suffer from less quality loss? <_<

oh? I thought the new phone was just a whole lot better with video or something. If not..well, I just hope the quality stays this good!

You seem to run very fast and do not stop, do you really think you can challenge me for the platinum top?

you know very damn well where you've heard that one before ;) Do I think I can?..maybe. The level took no time to master, the biggest issue is spindashing up the slope and getting all that down perfectly. I just noticed in my comment for the old 35 run.. I got to the check at 0:14! I think I do remember being very good at the beginning, and sucking at the rest. But you only got a 0:15 check, so......0:30! Assuming I really did get 0:14 and not 0:15, maybe I just typed it wrong.. I don't remember :/

Well I've been getting more and more names recently, but as long as I know you mean me, you can call me whatever you want. Final, finalrush7, FR7, Mr. 7, Goran, FRM, FR-CM, did I miss something? :D

And patience will lead you to the 59 check-free run. Just keep on playing.... ;)

Also, 31.34 is not the best I can do. I'm actually having a lot of fun with this mission, so I'll go play it until perfection. And I must defend my time attack sweep from you!!!

i'll figure out something that I like to call you :P 0:59, someday, someday..will be quite an EXCITING DAY! Goodluck for 0:30.. i'll be playing a little bit too, my beginning really sucked with a 0:16 check!

edit: aww man, someone just stole your record! no, it wasn't me, or even Brian...what a phantom strike that was...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 01:54:14 pm by Paragod »

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: October 13, 2009, 02:26:27 pm »
So how did that little playing around turn out? You should easily be able to sub 2:27, and then just improve from that point.

No, I don't have the new phone yet, I just took the phone from my mom (she's got the same one as I used to have). ...

Hmm, so I guess I need to work for a 0:14. Once I have that, I should get 30 at some point. Practice, practice, practice..
Well you better figure it out quickly, I'm no double-double agent, so one name and a reserve one is enough :D
Good luck to you as well with FC2 and RH3, you can do it! Remember, you're the guy that never stops? I'll go for FC2 and I can promise you right here that I will reach perfection!! Yes, I did just say that!

And PsyKnux isn't an exception and thus won't be forgiven. No one takes my precious (I only have so few..) records away from me! THIS IS COMPETITION!!!

EDIT: 0:14 check confirmed possible, I just did it. Messed up later though.. <_<
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 03:08:53 pm by PoT »

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: October 13, 2009, 04:15:43 pm »
Arghh it's really bugging me that I lost my record! Today's not my day, I wasted over 150 lives on FC2 and nothing really good came out                                                     <_<

Offline X-5

« Reply #575 on: October 13, 2009, 06:22:51 pm »
aww :( That's how it goes.. some days you do great and others you fail. Kinda like that one day when I was determined to go for every single record..I got like 3-5 records in 1 day? It was crazy, but the next day I wasn't doing as well.

so you got a 0:14 huh? you should be able to take the time way lower, it looked like you got a mid-high 15 in your run. I guess if I really did get 0:14 in the past, there's no reason I can't get a 30 here too! You...We, can do it! Take down that record thief!

edit: he's down to 30.70 now! Your competition is getting fierce man! Hope you can manage to take this one back, you can't possibly lose your first and only TA sweep...maybe you can nail it next weekend? or maybe you have some time during the week.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 07:59:48 pm by Paragod »

Offline Cort

« Reply #576 on: October 13, 2009, 08:59:34 pm »
Pot you are amazing!!  31:34 on mission 2!! but it was broken!!!  Dude do you can reduce this? i hope you get sub 30 seconds!  I believe in you!!! try beat this!!!  hehehe Good Luck POT

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: October 14, 2009, 03:40:27 am »
Yup, though I should have some time after work this week to play, so I should have plently of chances to get this pretty soon. I saw his 30.7 time and that's an amazing feat. I didn't think he'd lower it that soon. I don't think 30.7 is out of reach, but it's definitely much harder to beat than a 31.29.
Well, no matter what he gets, I'm not giving up on this. As I mentioned before, I'm actually really enjoy this mission and I was able to play for almost two hours yesterday without the feeling of boredom or something like that. Strage, huh?

Due to the quality still not being really good, I can't exactly see whether it's high, mid or low, but having gotten the 0:14 checkpoint done once, I'm confident to get it again. No, WE can get it again!
I'm not too sure if sub30 is possible, but if it is, then I'm getting that as well. Remember my promise?... Oh well, for now, I'm seeing something like 30.3?

As I said, I should have enough time to play, and the motivation and fun factor are here as well. So what's speaking against me getting that record? Nothing.

I believe in you
Thank you Cort!!! I can definitely reduce this!

Btw, got another 0:14 (8x I think) check this morning, but I accidentaly hit the AC on my way. <_<
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 10:47:02 am by PoT »

Offline X-5

« Reply #578 on: October 14, 2009, 10:17:09 pm »
Whenever you get a 14 check, you must chant in your mind: "Don't get nervous, don't get nervous" "Don't screw up, don't screw up!!"

I played last night. No luck :( I could barely get a 16 check cause I was having big time trouble getting the rings. I wonder how I got 14 so easily back then..

As I mentioned before, I'm actually really enjoy this mission and I was able to play for almost two hours yesterday without the feeling of boredom or something like that. Strage, huh?

You got a WAY better chance of getting this than I do if you can stay calm and happy for so long.. when I was trying to improve my 35 I was already shouting at the game and ready to break something after like...45 seconds of screw ups, which is like 3 tries? I really can't stand this game's BS anymore apparently :(

I mean if I play for 2 hours I'll of probably said "F all this game's stupid BS" over 2000 times, I just can't keep myself quiet or happy when I play anymore, it's all only frustration. Like radical highway has probably 50 spots where you get screwed over and there's not a damn thing you can do about it, and the whole time playing that's all I could say, "F this BS level the only reason I keep having to restart is because the game has BS glitch spots everywhere!"

I swear though..every single level has at least 1 part that BS's you due to a glitch or something, that's what REALLY upsets me within seconds anymore... like I said a long time ago, 95% of my restarts aren't even my fault and that's pathetic! The damn guys who made this game should be ashamed of themselves, they made it a living hell for somebody who wants to get a perfect time.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 12:04:03 am by Paragod »

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: October 15, 2009, 02:48:30 am »
Oh it'd be very nice if I could change my mind like that. I would probably already have the record if that were the case.
I got home quite late yesterday and there were worldcup qualifications on TV so I didn't have a chance to play, but I guess I'm going to give it another try today.

There's "only" 6 of these spots that you mentioned that make you drop your run and it's not even my fault. Getting the ring chains, doing a good uturn, not hitting the AC, pray for the first tube to be good, not messing up in the ring chain on the tube, and hitting the second-to-last capsule (you need a specific height for that).
I know it's all within my reach (ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!!), but practically never do all these 6 spots work out perfectly...

It sucks that you can't get 14 again, but don't fret, that'll come very soon. And don't forget that's it actually quite difficult to get one. At least for me, I only got it 3 times until now.
I'm surprised as this is pretty much the only mission in SA2:B that I like to do competitively. That's not even remotely that case for Final Rush 1 for example. I don't know how, but I guess I learned to control my emotions.. when something doesn't work out for the 20th time, I rather just turn my console off than throw a controller against the wall. (Good thing we're not playing fifa10... I can't control my emotions there <_<).

It's not exactly Sonic Team's fault. Velocity and speed momentum are hard to program, and pretty much no game of it's time was glitch-free. You can be grateful that isn't like Sonic Heroes or Sonic2006!! Plus the developers most probably never expected us to get anywhere near the times we have now.

Offline X-5

« Reply #580 on: October 15, 2009, 03:30:23 pm »
You'll nail it man! If not today, the weekend. Show that PK who is the most deserving of the final records! The FINAL master! Show him you never give up just like me! Show him the one that never gives up, will always come out on top!

Yeah I think I got 14 once, and only once.

It's not exactly Sonic Team's fault. Velocity and speed momentum are hard to program, and pretty much no game of it's time was glitch-free. You can be grateful that isn't like Sonic Heroes or Sonic2006!! Plus the developers most probably never expected us to get anywhere near the times we have now.

well technically it is their fault, but yeah you're right it probably is pretty hard to make everything glitch-free...not like I could do better so I guess I should shut up. But really it's so annoying with the stupid glitches..like on radical highway for the example, why does shadow have to go out of his spindash going down a hill if you don't time the spindash for the perfect amount of time? Why does he have to shoot through the top of the loop sometimes for no reason? why does he sometimes only lightdash the first ring of a chain instead of the whole thing? why does he go RIGHT through the pulley before the rocket 50% of the time? I could keep going on....but basically, FU shadow! :P

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 15, 2009, 04:18:24 pm »
THERE IT IS!!!!!!
My 16th try today got me it. I don't know why, but the run felt really really good, even though I had a 0:15 checkpoint (no idea whether high or low, but probably low) and lost 0.1-0.2 seconds after the last homing attack!

New time: 30.55!!!!

This needs some more tweaking, and sub30 is looking more and more possible!

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 15, 2009, 04:37:57 pm »
THIS DESERVES MORE THAN AN EDIT!!!

DID YOU SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SUB30? HUH? HUUUHH?
WELL THEN LET ME TELL YOU THIS:

29.99 was just achieved by me. HA! I think that should stop PsyKnux from going after my record!

FUCK YEAH!

Offline X-5

« Reply #583 on: October 15, 2009, 05:00:16 pm »
HELL YEA MAN!

Was there any doubt the of the master taking his level back? No way! I didn't expect it on a today though, nor did I expect sub 30!

Awesome.. just barely a sub 30! You don't need another long congratulations post..you know you're the best!

You know what's really cool? When yoshifan stole my 30.55 on Metal Harbor mission 2, I got it back...with a 30.30, and then an hour or so later.......29.99....just like you! How cool is that!

DO YOU HAVE PROOF? ;)

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 15, 2009, 05:04:08 pm »
Of course there was no doubt, this is just my level! ^_^
Thanks, Para =D

Yeah 29.99 looks really cool somehow and I don't know why. And that's an awesome coincidence with your MH2 time. I didn't know that, but... I like it >_<

PSSSSSSSST, don't tell anyone but I actually cheated. I used Chaos Control (without an emerald, because I'm so awesome) in order to stop time at 29.99 and finish the level!

Offline X-5

« Reply #585 on: October 15, 2009, 06:59:16 pm »
Oh my god.. he beat you already!

And to make matters crazier...he got 29.84, which is my current record on metal harbor mission 2.

It's like..FC2 is evolving in the exact same way as metal harbor. 30.55 (my old record) 29.99, now 29.84...... what's next man! are we going to improve both FC2 and MH2 to 29.70 or something?! (It's definitely possible..)

Now you have to play again...already. Are you up to it? He's definitely showing a sign of weakness, as his comment says he can only be a 'bit' faster! Finish him off!

To talk about something a little different.. I've been playing some green hill and I already got a 24.60! only .23 off! I am thinking 23 is possible, if you have a pixel perfect run and you incorporate some tricks that are very inconsistent. I may as well try for an improvement, cause 24.60 only took 5 minutes of practice to regain my lost skill! and I feel much better can be done right now..

EDIT: I also got some crazy new times!! you won't even believe them!

Radical Highway M3: 59.25!!!!!!!!!!!

*AND*

Radical Highway M1: 1:41.79!!!

I can see Sub 1:40! seriously! and I can also easily see 58 on M3!!!

too bad I used the speed shoe trick on both of these, so they're not legit :(
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 11:07:57 pm by Paragod »

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 16, 2009, 02:44:40 am »
Well FUCK, I didn't expect him to break my record on the same day!!!!! Oh well, actually, there's no difference. I said I was going for perfection, and 29.99 was just a step further in the right direction. I know something like 29.7 or even .6 is possible. But damn, gotta compliment him, it looks like he's beating my times effortlessly, and usually even on the same day or the day after. I read PsyKnux' bio and that's what it says:
These days...I'm hardly ever around, ever since I got back into Guild Wars. When I am here, I'm in the chatroom, and mostly likely at work, too. I'll submit an occasional stat or two--mostly in SA2(B) when someone dares to take a record of mine--but mostly I am inactive as of now...
Though I broke yoshi's record first and not his, but I guess I challenged him in some way. Though that's ok with me, I always welcome competition. The record would still be at 31.34 if it weren't for him.

That's is actually getting very mysterious. What's up with copying the times from your MH record progress? THAT'S A SIGN!!!! >_<

I don't know if saying he could only get a bit faster is a sign of weakness, because I can't get "much" faster on this mission either. But I guess the worst case scenario is a tied record, if we both get a perfect run. Though I doubt that happening, but who knows, I actually tied you once in FR1, too (not at 2:11.64 where you rounded it up, another time)

So are these times serious or did you really use the speedshoe trick? Because these times sound possible for me when I know that they've been gotten by you.. And why would you use the speedshoe trick anyways? <_<

Small edit: According to the TSC RSS feed, he got the record just 35 minutes after I broke the 30 seconds barrier. <___<
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 09:57:32 am by finalrush7_ »

Offline X-5

« Reply #587 on: October 16, 2009, 03:46:27 pm »
35 minutes..yeah he's pretty damn fast for being hardly ever around... Poor FR7 :( I was so happy when you got the record back especially cause it was so insane, and then I was all upset again two hours later when I saw his new record. Not that I dislike him playing or anything...but it's upsetting seeing the FINAL MASTA losing his sweep twice, so fast......

Oh well, you must play once more? Maybe it will be "final" this time if you set a CRAZY time! ya'll have kinda left me in the dust.. I don't see myself getting sub 30 :(

That's is actually getting very mysterious. What's up with copying the times from your MH record progress? THAT'S A SIGN!!!! >_<

what sign is it? that I need to play that level? or is it a sign that my record is going to be gone soon? or something else?

Heh no those times aren't legit, the M3 time would definitely be completely impossible. 59 is just barely possible playing normally. I just played with the speedshoe trick for fun, and posted the times for fun. Honestly I was surprised it cut so much time, most levels it just screws you up so I thought it would be fun to see what kind of times I could get. M1 was a terrible run, but I didn't want to play it for hours when I could be playing for a LEGIT 1:42. But really I should play for a 58 on M3 and make a video, speedshoe or not it'd be an impressive cool looking run! I should get 59 check-free first though, since it's a time that actually counts.

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 16, 2009, 08:48:55 pm »
First of all, congratulations! We just passed the other topic and have the second most replied topic on this site!!!!

Well, what can I say? Life is hard, and hard work is not always fulfilled with something deserving in the end. I have no other real choice than to play again if I want to beat him. Though it doesn't matter how many time I'm going to have to play this level, it isn't gonna be any problem as long as I'm having fun.

It's a sign that whatever happens to FC2 will happen to MH2 and vice versa! Or so it could be interpreted at least. I don't know, but if that happens again, I'm calling BS on the definition of random!

So 58 is completely impossible? Hmm, I guess that's should be true if you say so. I don't know because Radical Highway is probably the Sonic/Shadow stage I suck the most at...
I also actually wanted to make a FR vid with the speedshoe but doing that trick on FR is impossible I think..? It may have reach the always-wanted sub2:00 we strived for! But I also meant to ask you how CE is going? Are you even playing anymore? How's the 35.5 check going?

Offline X-5

« Reply #589 on: October 17, 2009, 01:11:40 pm »
Awesome..we will definitely take the #1 spot!

Life is hard

Oh man, what a perfect statement..if only everybody realized that, we wouldn't have all these useless lazy people in the world leeching off everybody.. the whole world would be so much better and more productive :(

I'm going to have to play this level, it isn't gonna be any problem as long as I'm having fun.

That's great, that's what it is all about. I would of wasted those 500 hours I put into CE if I wasn't having fun...but I had plenty of fun, which is what drove me to play so well!

Nowadays though..I am just kinda playing for the record.. and just being frustrated in the process :( I feel great when I get a time, but I am not having fun in the process..is playing even worth it in this case?

It's a sign that whatever happens to FC2 will happen to MH2 and vice versa! Or so it could be interpreted at least. I don't know, but if that happens again, I'm calling BS on the definition of random!

That's the cool thing about randomness/probability/luck.. something can have a 99% chance of happening and it won't happen after a thousand attempts, and something can have a 1 in a million chance of happening and it happens 100 times in a row. Both of which are ridiculous in their odds, but it's possible.. who knows what's going to happen to MH2! maybe it's a sign we should keep the records tied as they are now just for the heck of it :P in other words if FC2 gets improved, MH2 has to go down too.

So 58 is completely impossible?
Yup, a pixel perfect time, and I am talking 1:35 CE1 perfection here, would be around 59.69 according to my best loop skip, and best check w/o the loop skip and a perfect ending. Therefore, sub 1:00 is really hard and very great! About CE1.. ever since I started radical highway I have not played it a whole not.. kinda lost interest for the time being. I may start B+A'ing the rail before the first check though, it could lead to a 34 check on M1 being possible!

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 17, 2009, 04:46:38 pm »
Yup, but that may take another 6 months...

Yeah I'm already looking forward to playing after replying to you here :D
This is actually the first time since FR1 that I'm also playing to have fun. I usually just play to satisfy myself or you guys. I wouldn't even have tried myself at Final Chase if you wouldn't have said that I may be the "Final Masta" after I got 2:43 on my first try.

it could lead to a 34 check on M1 being possible!
So what now, are you telling me that 1:34/low 1:35 is actually possible? Stop it, I'm afraid!!

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 17, 2009, 07:32:47 pm »
DAMN that first tube in FC!!!!!! It didn't play along in 166 attempts today!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline X-5

« Reply #592 on: October 17, 2009, 08:16:21 pm »
Life is hard

:P

Seriously though, that really sucks. :(  At least you're having fun :)

Have you looked at the SADX rankings recently?? What happened to Jawzun? All his stats are gone! Plus it says he's banned? To make it all stranger there's no topic about him in the LD, or the banned users sub forum.. do you have any idea what happened?

So what now, are you telling me that 1:34/low 1:35 is actually possible? Stop it, I'm afraid!!

Don't be scared, there's no way I could take it to 1:34. 1:35 is still a big stretch towards perfection, considering if I did get a 34 check, it would be extremely rare and hard to do. The only way I could ever get 1:34 is if I could restart from the 34 and 1:16 check, without losing any time at all and perfect everything. As it is the last check loses almost a second, and the first loses I guess a tenth, so everything must be done in 1 run for 1:34.. and that's just something too perfect to ever happen.

What's disappointing though is that I've had a handful of 1:05 landings from the building drop, that ended up as 1:37's thanks to a bad ending.. those could definitely be low-mid 1:36's :(

Oh and I keep forgetting, what are we going to do for talon? he really wants a place to talk to us..does your friend have that message board up yet? Or should I just make one? It's effortless to do and I could have one up in minutes, but I want to know what we're going to do first..no point in me making one if you know of something better.

One other thing I keep forgetting..about the pm you sent me, yeah I think it would be really REALLY cool if you could make us those 3 pictures to show our best levels, for the topics 1 year anniversary. I feel kinda guilty telling you to go do it..but I suck at picture related stuff..but, if there's anything I can do I will. (I CANNOT DRAW!!)

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 17, 2009, 08:37:10 pm »
That's VERY strange. Though you should not be afraid, this is most probably just a bug. It says he's banned, but he's actually only 72th in SA:DX. His times were deleted, but a few of his scores and boss times are still up.
I don't think we have to worry there, and besides, who'd be so stupid to say that Jawzun would be cheating?

Well have you ever considered getting a perfect time +0.1 with abusing the first check after getting a 34 one? Or don't abuse it, but at least give it a shot with the 3-4 lives remaining. Or is that going against your will?

Not too sure about talon. I didn't get any PM from him, and I don't really want to leave this topic die. But I have a solution that I'm going to PM you. Yeah I thought you might like my idea! And I was more thinking about a picture that represent us all 3 instead of one, but I guess I'll just do both. You don't need to help me (and it'd be difficult, too) because I have enough skills at photoshop and enough time at work/home to get this done. Maybe not on the exact anniversary, but that's not too bad I'd say.. (or is it? <_<)
Though there is actually something you could do. If you can get me a picture (size doesn't matter, but bigger than 70x80!!) that you want to represent your City Escape in, that would be really cool. It's pretty hard to portrait a whole level in one picture, that's why..

Offline Parax

« Reply #594 on: October 17, 2009, 09:06:59 pm »
Jawzun decided he wanted to stop competing and didn't want his stats on the site anymore. He's banned because he submitted a bunch of BS because Zeupar refused to take them down on request.

Offline X-5

« Reply #595 on: October 17, 2009, 09:24:21 pm »
well that sucks, now SADX's rankings are all messed up :( I wonder what got into him to want his stats off the site.. usually people act that way when they have some sort of hatred towards whatever site they want off of, not just for retiring..hmm

His profile says:

I used to be very good in SADX in the past ¿who cares about that now? I spent two years on SADX for nothing, NOTHING.

Well have you ever considered getting a perfect time +0.1 with abusing the first check after getting a 34 one? Or don't abuse it, but at least give it a shot with the 3-4 lives remaining. Or is that going against your will?

When I got my 35.35 check, I used 70 lives to try and get a 1:35 but it didn't happen. I wasn't going to submit it, but I wanted to see if I could do 1:35 or not restarting from the first check only. I also used 70 lives when I got my 35.50 check, and got the 1:37 with a truck bounce which would of definitely been low 1:36/1:35..

I'll try to find a suitable picture for you.

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • TSC: Brian_pso
  • win10 chrome
  • Saving Chao from danger, even if it's too hard
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #596 on: October 17, 2009, 10:53:33 pm »
Hi guys :(, I'm really sad about jawzun, and I somehow understand his feeling, I haven't been able to talk to him since this, so I still don't know exactly what happened to him.

A lot of things happened since I got to the hospital, FC2 is getting really great! This is by far the stage I suck most(even my mission 2 time being good), I could see the record being taken away from yoshifan, but I didn't expected to get soooo low, sub 30?!?!?!?! That's simply crazy!!!

Hey Paragod, I've seen your RH times, but I haven't noticed the little words after them, I really though you had broken my record and yours(and saying that 58 sec would be possible), I though: "Oh man... I can say bye to my Sonic/Shadow records :/". BTW, what about your vids? I can't wait to see them >_<

Also PoT... I liked this picture idea, how you'll do it?
My SA2 patents: Instant Spindash, Green Forest's invisible floor, Green Forest's spring technique, Radical Highway's flying homing attack, Gravity Control, Flying Scope   <- NEW

Vote for PHILLIP BANKS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vg7ZAaR7AU

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 18, 2009, 10:20:40 am »
Jawzun decided he wanted to stop competing and didn't want his stats on the site anymore. He's banned because he submitted a bunch of BS because Zeupar refused to take them down on request.
1. Why don't you guys just take down someone's stats when said player asks you to? I noticed that being the case numerous times already.

2. Ok, so he submitted obvious fake stats and got banned. But why are only like half of his stats gone? Is that an unfinished job? It makes no sense to me.

When I got my 35.35 check, I used 70 lives to try and get a 1:35 but it didn't happen. I wasn't going to submit it, but I wanted to see if I could do 1:35 or not restarting from the first check only. I also used 70 lives when I got my 35.50 check, and got the 1:37 with a truck bounce which would of definitely been low 1:36/1:35..
Do you even want to get 1:35, or are you just doing that just to show us how low it could go with check abuse?

Awesome, can't wait for the pic (no hurry though!)!

A lot of things happened since I got to the hospital
What happened, Brian? =O I hope it's nothing serious!!!

Yeah I never would've expected to see the record go so damn low. I thought my 31:34 would stay there for at least a year or so...or until Paragod gives it his all? lol >_>

EDIT: Lost over 200 lives on FC2 now, and nothing came out. Had around 15 record-breaking runs that were ruined by the first tube, WHICH JUST DOESN'T WANT TO PLAY ALONG!!!!!!!
On a good sidenote though, I found a 0.1-0.2 timesaver.. :D

I may play more later on...but for now I'm pissed. <_<
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 12:02:11 pm by finalrush7_ »

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • TSC: Brian_pso
  • win10 chrome
  • Saving Chao from danger, even if it's too hard
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #598 on: October 18, 2009, 04:09:10 pm »
What happened, Brian? =O I hope it's nothing serious!!!

Nothing great, I just looked at your stats that day, and fell down to the floor, than I woke up in the hospital. I came back yesterday :D

About Jawzun's stats, they don't wanted to take them off 'cause they're the champion's stats, it would mess up the charts(in fact it did, since they toke most of them down :/). I don't wanted to see that some day :(

Hey, what's this picture thing you and Paragod are talking about?
My SA2 patents: Instant Spindash, Green Forest's invisible floor, Green Forest's spring technique, Radical Highway's flying homing attack, Gravity Control, Flying Scope   <- NEW

Vote for PHILLIP BANKS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vg7ZAaR7AU

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 18, 2009, 04:24:19 pm »
Ohh.. damn you had me worrying for a second there :D

Well the charts are messed up now anyways, and some of his stats are still up. Well I hope they at least know what they're doing, even if it doesn't seem like that at the moment.

EDIT: 600th Post!!!

But who will snap the 600th reply!? =O
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 04:29:31 pm by finalrush7_ »

Print

Hits: 194 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.22 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.