don't click here

Finally my vids are in TSC!

Print

Author Topic: Finally my vids are in TSC!  (Read 13752 times)

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • TSC: Brian_pso
  • win10 chrome
  • Saving Chao from danger, even if it's too hard
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
Finally my vids are in TSC!
« on: October 01, 2008, 02:18:27 pm »
I'm so happy! I've finally been authorized to put my videos here, I only have 2 for now(Green Forest m1 and m3). If anyone watch them, tell me what you think about them. o/
My SA2 patents: Instant Spindash, Green Forest's invisible floor, Green Forest's spring technique, Radical Highway's flying homing attack, Gravity Control, Flying Scope   <- NEW

Vote for PHILLIP BANKS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vg7ZAaR7AU

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
Re: Finally my vids are in TSC!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 02:22:23 pm »
It's great you were able to do so and show the goods.  That was an awesome GF1 run.
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline Cutiefox

• Almost acing it...
  • TSC Profile
  • winvista firefox
  • I WILL A-KNOCK YOU OUT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 06:05:13 pm »
They're beautiful. :'D

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 07:47:10 pm »
It's great you were able to do so and show the goods.  That was an awesome GF1 run.
Yeah... I tape every attempt, who knows what can happen? lol
My SA2 patents: Instant Spindash, Green Forest's invisible floor, Green Forest's spring technique, Radical Highway's flying homing attack, Gravity Control, Flying Scope   <- NEW

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 07:47:54 pm »

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 09:41:22 pm »
Yeah... I tape every attempt, who knows what can happen? lol

you use a VCR as well?  I know the feeling :(

Completed Runs:

In the Future:

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 11:17:23 pm »
Hmm, I emailed twice about submitting videos and I still can't do it. :(

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 11:20:19 pm »
emailed who?

try either PMing Sadistic Mystic or rolken or coming into chat.

Completed Runs:

In the Future:

Offline flying fox

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 05:46:46 am »

I PM'd Rolken and got authourised pretty quickly so yeah do what Shadow Jacky said. I would love to see some of your vids especially for Sonic 2 or Sonic 1 if you have any.

Brian_pso I'm so glad you got authourised because I really wanted to see your vids on Green Forest. Now I have and both vids are awesome I hope to see more vids like that in the future, keep up the good work :D
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 05:55:17 am by Flying Fox »

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 02:10:04 pm »

I PM'd Rolken and got authourised pretty quickly so yeah do what Shadow Jacky said. I would love to see some of your vids especially for Sonic 2 or Sonic 1 if you have any.

Brian_pso I'm so glad you got authourised because I really wanted to see your vids on Green Forest. Now I have and both vids are awesome I hope to see more vids like that in the future, keep up the good work :D
Yeah, I tried to send an e-mail to them but without response, when I PM rolken I got authorized too fast.

And thanks Fox, but for now I can`t time attack any stage `cause I stopped for a while in speedrunning. :(

Offline X-5

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2008, 07:10:49 pm »
I saw m1 a month or two ago, it is an excellent run, I wonder how many people realize how much harder it is to play on DC cause the controls are so messed up, when you hold UP it does not usually go straight up like on GC, you kind of zigzag easily and it is ridiculously hard to go in a perfectly straight line, which is effortless on GC, but very important in most sonic levels.

mission 3 can go to 51 like you said, but it is still good and you took it lower than I expected with your superior little route touchups I did not know about.

and you better not be 'stopped' in setting new times for long, cause you have a lot of potential that needs to be unleashed! you could take every sonic record...maybe more than that

Offline Aitamen

• TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
  • I am a follower of the immortal Dark Falz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 03:25:43 pm »
I'm surprised so many people complain about the sensitivity and responsiveness of the DC controller...  I'd rather have 32 control than 8...

ON TOPIC:  totally awesome runs...  I'm continually amazed at how bad this game is getting raped by everyone here...

I remember when I had problems finishing Sonic 2, and I'm sure it applies to you guys and SA/2...

Revenge is awesome ^_^
Year 33 — The Malkavians claim that their greatest practical joke happened during this year, when they perform a bit of graverobbing  in Jerusalem.
-- Vampire: The Masquerade

Offline F-Man

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2008, 04:47:03 pm »
I'm surprised so many people complain about the sensitivity and responsiveness of the DC controller...  I'd rather have 32 control than 8...
Yeah, it is great, but not for TAing. I can't even run straight in SA.

The GC controller definitely has more than 8 directions. I used to have a PC controller with 8 and playing SADX was pretty awful. I have a newer controller with more than 8 now but it still doesn't feel as right as the GC controls.

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 09:37:48 pm »
Yeah, play with the dreamcast's joystick have it's bad side, 'cause as paragod said, it's harder to go in a straight line than with a GC joystick, but it gives you an advantage(IMO), you have a better "handling" to do some tricks that at least I can't do better in GC.

mission 3 can go to 51 like you said, but it is still good and you took it lower than I expected with your superior little route touchups I did not know about.

and you better not be 'stopped' in setting new times for long, cause you have a lot of potential that needs to be unleashed! you could take every sonic record...maybe more than that

Hehe, thanks. It's amazing to hear this from one of my heroes in TSC :). I still have a lot of things to pratice but I'll get another SA2B maybe next week, and then I'll be able to improve all of my times. And about my "little route touchups" you said, it's only a few things that everybody forget to realize when they go on a TA. Good luck with your Final Rush TA, I see your topic everytime I can, you don't know how I want to see you and POT competing to see who will be "THE MAN WHO DID SUB 2:10 IN FINAL RUSH". o/ see yall

Offline finalrush7_

• Mr. Final
  • TSC: PoT
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2008, 09:48:07 pm »
Lol, we'll see soon enough. As soon as I get a time under 2:12:35, it's up to Paragod to break it again. I'm only 0:00:55 away, but I've been playing all day today, and nothing. I'll try to do it tomorrow. It's nice to see you hyped about it, I didn't think it would interest anyone, actually.

Oh, and tell me more about this "instant spindash" mentioned in your sig.

And GL on improving your times! ^_^

My Channel: www.youtube.com/finalrush7
- Paragod is the best Sonic/Shadow SA2:B player ever.

Offline Brian

• Mr. Shortcut
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
    • My youtube account
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2008, 10:27:00 pm »
Lol, we'll see soon enough. As soon as I get a time under 2:12:35, it's up to Paragod to break it again. I'm only 0:00:55 away, but I've been playing all day today, and nothing. I'll try to do it tomorrow. It's nice to see you hyped about it, I didn't think it would interest anyone, actually.

Oh, and tell me more about this "instant spindash" mentioned in your sig.

And GL on improving your times! ^_^

Yeah, I'm very interested in your competition, I love to see how you two are improving this stage.

LOL, I've responded you when you were asking me. I'll explain it more, later 'cause I'm about to sleep. :P

Print

Hits: 608 | Hits This Month: 5 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.14 MB | Time: 0.05s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.