don't click here

Big Chaos six in like 3 seconds

Print

Author Topic: Big Chaos six in like 3 seconds  (Read 6820 times)

« on: May 24, 2004, 08:24:10 pm »
Hey I was wondering, the VERY first time I did Chaos 6 with big, I got froggy with one cast, I mean it took like 3 seconds I think.  I was like "boy that was easy"
That was the first time and my original SA1 file got deleted by accident so I have no proof of it and I've never been able to do it again ;_;

My question is, if I submitted a time of like 4 seconds or so with no proof, is that okay?  or am I going to need the proof or to be able to do it again?

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 08:27:37 pm »
3 seconds is what it takes to start moving.

If you got your record in the main game, it never tells you how much time has elapsed there, so it doesn't count (and what you call "3 seconds" is probably closer to an actual time of 11 seconds).

If you got it in Boss mode, the chart should display what you have (Big's only boss is Chaos 6, so the total and level times are the same).  That's what counts.

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 08:29:15 pm »
yeah I mean the actual timer wasn't 3 seconds but... it took me three seconds once I had control of Big,... my problem is I don't have the file anymore ><

oh well sucks to be me, ill just keep trying.

Offline F-Man

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2004, 10:14:17 pm »
It's kinda weird. I too remember having done it in 3 seconds the first ever time. But I guess I didn't, heh... =/

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2004, 01:55:54 am »
3 second first time ever!!! I mean I have 15:00 in total and I thought that was good.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 04:25:32 am by zac-a-maniac »
omochao the worst thing in the world. hold the a button down to hover use it to fly places:/ in Wepons bed

Offline DJ Koopa

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2004, 02:08:56 pm »
heh... I know, it seems weird. I had like... 9sec. total on DC, but I can't get very fast on GCN
[img width= height=]http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/cgi-bin/randomimages/randomimages.pl?username=Turbos[/img]

Print

Hits: 143 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.01 MB | Time: 1.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.