don't click here

route 101 mission 1

Print

Author Topic: route 101 mission 1  (Read 10028 times)

route 101 mission 1
« on: April 06, 2004, 05:45:15 pm »
ok guys, what's the secret?  I know there's some sort of glitch I don't know about.  Anyone wish to tell me what that is?  I'd appreciate it.
The Gamecube competition site

Current rankings Timesplitters 2, SSX 3 (both multi platform), Super Mario Sunshine, Luigis Mansion, Burnout 2, and Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Offline DJ Koopa

route 101 mission 1
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 07:50:27 am »
If there was a glitch, it would go under Freestyle.
[img width= height=]http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/cgi-bin/randomimages/randomimages.pl?username=Turbos[/img]

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
route 101 mission 1
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 09:56:27 am »
Nope, no glitch used.
Did you not think I had a mind?

route 101 mission 1
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 01:51:55 pm »
ok, shortcut...whatever...

Current rankings Timesplitters 2, SSX 3 (both multi platform), Super Mario Sunshine, Luigis Mansion, Burnout 2, and Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
route 101 mission 1
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 02:56:22 pm »
Or shortcut.......how do you propose you skip sections of the track on Route101? Dive randomly off the side from a ramp and pray you land further on up the track? Not only is that impossible due to the track layout but it would also kill your speed. Hell, you can boost onto 1 slope I can think of and cut a corner, and destroy your speed, which is why I don't do that, so no, no shortcuts involved.

route 101 mission 1
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2004, 03:27:07 pm »
stop playing games with me.  There's obviously some trick as to your time difference between mine and yours other than regular driving.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
route 101 mission 1
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2004, 04:11:48 pm »
Well, there IS a technique to it....

route 101 mission 1
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2004, 05:24:58 pm »
thought I should bump this.  I've been asking this question since this was first discovered, and of course still nobody tells me.  *sigh* Obviously, there's no way you have 20 seconds on me out of just technique (especially since it's only 10 seconds difference on 280).  Also, I've been karting for way longer than you, those times up there were gotten way back in the day when I had no competition--except for possibly my 101 time, which although it's not good by any means--it's not 20 seconds off like that, especially with tails's kart), and I bet somebody told you how to do it.  Now before I have to assume that your (and everyone else around you) times here are completely fake, just tell me already, jeez.  What's the deal with all the secrecy anyway?  I know you fear me, but why is it that big of a deal?  It just really frustrates me, when I beat everyone's times by that much; I tell everybody, and now it seems like everybody wants to whoard whatever strats they have to feel like, which of course just makes me doubt it even moreso.

Offline Cybrax

route 101 mission 1
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2004, 09:35:14 pm »
Or shortcut.......how do you propose you skip sections of the track on Route101? Dive randomly off the side from a ramp and pray you land further on up the track?
route 280 you can go almost to the end doing that, but you fall right through the track.

and the trick is after you get a boost just swarve and you should go faster.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • win10 chrome
    • View Profile
route 101 mission 1
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2004, 03:00:59 am »
In NO WAY am I scared of you -_- I just like irritating people every once in a while :P

Offline DJ Koopa

route 101 mission 1
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2004, 07:37:29 am »
when I beat everyone's times by that much; I tell everybody, and now it seems like everybody wants to whoard whatever strats they have to feel like, which of course just makes me doubt it even moreso.
hey, I tell people all my techniques and still stay on top 'cause I got my own playing style. I'm alot diffrent the other players around here. so it's not like you can actually use my tips. besides... I just raced as fast as I could, hit no walls or cars, and took the inside curves. and another thing is you should save your last boost for the end. when you see the limo/Tails' plane, you boost then, not before or you'll waste it.

(Examples: I like the characters on Team Rose, Shadow isn't all that bad-ass, ect.)

Also, I've been karting for way longer than you, those times up there were gotten way back in the day when I had no competition

other kart games aren't like SA2's. they're more slower. the karts are supposed to simulate going 200+ MPH, that's why the turning is whack.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2004, 07:40:35 am by Turbos »
[img width= height=]http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/cgi-bin/randomimages/randomimages.pl?username=Turbos[/img]

Print

Hits: 93 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.08 MB | Time: 3.91s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.