don't click here

Hello.

Print

Author Topic: Hello.  (Read 11161 times)

Offline truesonic53

Hello.
« on: April 18, 2008, 07:16:16 am »
   Hello guys.

I used to be a regular guest on this site, and finally decided to join. I found soniccenter as the best place to compete in sonic games, and I also came here to find new friends (hopefully).
   My favourite sonic game is Sonic Advance 2, though I mainly play Sonic Advance now(I also have some good stats there). I also have Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Battle and Sonic Heroes.

Oh, and my english is very bad, because I'm from Russia. So I apologise for my poor language.

It's nice to meet you all.

Offline Zeupar

• The Watcher
  • Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • Sonical!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel (speedruns and travel videos)
Re: Hello.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 07:29:47 am »
:O

Welcome to The Sonic Center! I'm happy; I could get finally some competition on Sonic Advance because your first submissions for this game are quite good. I think we haven't many Russians around here.

You said you found The Sonic Center thanks to this record. How exactly did you find this site?

Have fun.
Fail collection: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
:o - :O - X) - :D
https://youtu.be/qpT5Md4TPJg?t=221

Offline EngiNerd

• Most Sarcastic Member of the Year
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 chrome
  • Hydrowhut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 07:42:53 am »
You strike me as familiar, but in a good way ... are you on YouTube?
But hey, welcome, welcome, looks like you're already on a good start.  It took me a couple of months to get red or better ... and that was with Final Egg Gamma rings.  <_<
Im in ur TSCz, climin ur chartz!
My presssioussss....

Offline Zeupar

• The Watcher
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • Sonical!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 07:59:27 am »
My first submission here was a world record. It's not the best time anymore. >_>

Offline truesonic53

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 08:02:13 am »

I'm happy; I could get finally some competition on Sonic Advance because your first submissions for this game are quite good.

Thank you very much for your welcome. Also thanks for your compliments about my Sadv stats. However, some of my other stats are better then those. I even have some world records in this game. I'm also planning to become a champion of Sonic advance, but it will be insane for me to do this, because you're very good in rings and score charts.

How did I find this site? Well, it's a long story. When I knew nothing about TSC(I was just interested in sonic games), I found a video of sonic advance 2 speed run by Douglas on YouTube (I'm not a member of YouTube, but I plan to register soon). Douglas always writes in a description of his videos: "Done for www.soniccenter.org". So I decided to check this site out. At that time(it was actually about 2 years ago) I had some stats in Sonic Battle and I decided to compare them with TSC records. At that moment the record in level 3 as Sonic was 390788 by magnum12, and mine was(and still is) 397435. It was a big surprise for me, and I started visiting TSC regularly as a guest.

Offline Zeupar

• The Watcher
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • Sonical!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 08:22:54 am »
Then you found TSC thanks to Douglas. X)

I even have some world records in this game. I'm also planning to become a champion of Sonic advance, but it will be insane for me to do this, because you're very good in rings and score charts.

Wow. Now I'm looking forward to see how good they are. If you want Sonic Advance championship you will need to fight hard. >:O Anyway, to get it your problem will be Ninty's awesome times more than my score/rings records, I can assure you.

You say you plan to register on YouTube soon. Are you going to make Sonic Advace videos? That would be awesome. :D

Offline P.P.A.

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 09:01:26 am »
Hello and welcome to TSC.
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Antony the Bat

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 09:17:24 am »
Hello my name is Antony David Thorpe and I am a number one fan of Rouge the Bat.
Rouge the Bat is Hot

Offline JBertolli

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 04:11:15 pm »
Sonic Heroes :O!! That is a great game to compete in truesonic. And Death Note is also a great TV show to watch! (I don't know its details in Russia).

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 05:17:21 pm »
another heroes player...dont take mah records!
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Offline truesonic53

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2008, 12:41:22 am »

Wow. Now I'm looking forward to see how good they are. If you want Sonic Advance championship you will need to fight hard. >:O Anyway, to get it your problem will be Ninty's awesome times more than my score/rings records, I can assure you.

You say you plan to register on YouTube soon. Are you going to make Sonic Advace videos? That would be awesome. :D

I really love watching your awesome speed runs, and I also want to upload some videos of my records soon, not only to prove my times, but also for your amusement. But I'm planning to start with...guess what? Of course, TrueArea53. You probably noticed that my nickname is related with the title of this awesome level. This is my favourite stage in all games for all time, and I also managed to get sub 56 there... Anyway, as soon as I register on YouTube, I'll try to upload that video at first.

another heroes player...dont take mah records!

I never TAed Sonic Heroes properly. I have some average stats as Team Sonic, but I can't even get close to your records. Maybe with bosses... Oh, and I hate Team Rose too. My favourite is Team Dark, and I really enjoyed your Mystic Mansion speed run.

Offline Zeupar

• The Watcher
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • Sonical!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2008, 07:32:51 am »
Your favourite stage? :s Anyway... What? Sub-56 seconds on True Area 53? Vidded? ZOMG, I HAVE TO WATCH THAT. I can't imagine how the hell did you get that, I thought my time bordered on perfection due to my lucky last hit.

Offline truesonic53

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2008, 02:11:17 pm »
Your favourite stage? :s Anyway... What? Sub-56 seconds on True Area 53? Vidded? ZOMG, I HAVE TO WATCH THAT. I can't imagine how the hell did you get that, I thought my time bordered on perfection due to my lucky last hit.

Whee, I finally uploaded my speed run on YouTube! I'm so happy; I can now upload some more Sonic advance videos to prove my records :D

Well, here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXr2y-Gbj4c

This is not my best time, but my record is only 3 milliseconds better. This strategy is quite easy, and I hope you'll figure how to do it.

Enjoy!

Offline Shadow Jacky

• -Proprietor of /d/-
  • Broseidon
  • TSC Profile
  • win81 firefox
  • BEHOLD!
    • View Profile
    • I streams when on windows
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2008, 09:46:32 pm »
you shouldn't let that discourage you.  I came into heroes with no intentions of doing any TAing at all and just stuck to scores.  that changed due to some influence and perserverance.  now I'm getting my ass kicked because I haven't played heroes or any sonic game since I bought SSBB. 

I'll be coming back though and hope to see you in the rankings.   thanks about my vid and also I plan to get mroe vids put up...although I'm wondering if I should redo some of the runs I've put up already.  I may do a couple that needs it, but wont touch anything that is already done by others.
my name has nothing to do with Shadow The Hedgehog

Completed Runs:
Sonic Heroes: Team Sonic: SS
Rocket Knight Adventures: Easy (US): SS

In the Future:
Aero The Acrobat (Genesis) | More...

Print

Hits: 243 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.11 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.